Dorado fish is a very popular and sophisticated delicacy. Its delicate white meat has a unique delicate aroma. Baked fish has a great taste and an almost complete absence of large bones..
Ingredients – 2 servings
Dorado 1 kg
Red potato 6 pieces
Onion 1 head
Extra virgin olive oil 10 tablespoons
Garlic 3 cloves
Parsley 10 gr
Chili pepper ½ pieces
Saffron ½ teaspoon
Lemons 2 pieces
Sea salt to taste
Cooking time 1 hour
How to cook dorado with vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Clean, gut and dry the fish well.
3. Marinade for fish: grind a bunch of parsley, garlic, 5 tablespoons of olive oil, 4 tablespoons of water in a blender. Add the juice of 1 lemon to half the resulting mass, mix. Salt fish, pepper, coat with marinade.
4. Vegetable marinade: take a chopped mass of garlic and parsley, add salt, mashed saffron petals and 3 tablespoons of water.
5. Cut the potatoes into circles of 0.4 cm, onions – into rings of 0.2 cm. Mix the chopped vegetables with the marinade for vegetables and put on a greased leaf. Sprinkle with olive oil and put in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. After 20 minutes, lay the dorado on the potatoes and sprinkle generously with olive oil, top with the remaining lemon, sliced into slices. Cook another 15–20 minutes. Dorado should be juicy and soft, but by no means overdried.
7. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with thin strips of lemon peel and chili peppers.