Cooking this soup is very simple, and the result is a luxurious salmon in aromatic cream. Simple, fast, and most importantly useful. Salmon, like many salmon, is an excellent source of protein (in 100 g of fish – half the daily norm).
Ingredients 4 Servings
Salmon or Salmon 300 g
Potato 500 gr
Tomatoes 300 gr
Leek 200 gr
Cream 10% 500 ml
Carrots 150 gr
Salt to taste
olive oil 2 tablespoons
Greens 1 bunch
Ground black pepper to taste
How to make Creamy Salmon Soup
1. Cut the leek into rings, grate the carrots. Peel the potatoes, cut into small cubes or cubes. Dice the salmon.
2. Peel the tomatoes (to make the peel easier to peel, you can dip the tomatoes in boiling water for a few seconds), cut into cubes.
3. In a saucepan in vegetable oil, fry the onions and carrots. Add tomatoes, lightly fry. Then pour 1 liter of water, bring to a boil.
4. When the water boils, add potatoes, salt a little, cook for 5-7 minutes. Mashed potatoes with a fork. Then add the fish. Then pour the cream. Cook until potatoes are cooked (3-5 minutes). If necessary, add salt to taste..
5. Sprinkle the soup with herbs.
You can also add shrimp – The taste of the soup will become even more saturated!