Very tasty and easy recipe! Chocolate muffins are an excellent culinary solution for all occasions. Cupcakes are always quick to prepare and also require little effort. It is enough to have the basic ingredients in the kitchen in the form of eggs, flour, milk. A dish can be prepared for any occasion or as a gift when you are visiting.
Sugar 60 gr
Cocoa 1 tablespoon
Chocolate 100 gr
Milk 50 ml
Wheat flour 120 gr
Baking powder or baking powder 1 teaspoon
Chicken egg 1 piece
Butter 70 gr
How to Make Chocolate Muffins with Chocolate Chunks
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Put butter, sugar, chocolate (30 grams), cocoa and milk into the pan. Bring the mixture to a boil and remove from heat..
3. When the mixture has cooled, add the egg and beat a little.
4. Add flour and baking powder, mix.
5. Chop the remaining chocolate.
6. Fill the form with dough for 2/3, then drown in it pieces of chocolate.
7. Bake 25 minutes.
Sprinkle a crumb of chocolate on top.