Baked chicken with apples and plums in honey mustard sauce for a festive table.
1.5 kg of chicken
3 sweet and sour apples
7 fresh plums
2 tbsp. tablespoons of honey
3 tbsp. spoons of Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. tablespoons of soy sauce
3 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
2-3 cloves of garlic
Salt to taste
How to cook – Chicken with apples in honey mustard sauce
1. Cook the marinade. Combine honey, mustard, olive oil, chopped garlic, soy sauce, salt.
2. Lubricate the chicken with the marinade inside and out. If you cook chicken parts – thighs, wings, legs, then fill them with marinade, and mix well.
Leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
3. From the apples remove the core, cut them into slices. Cut the plums in half, remove the seeds.
4. Stuff the whole chicken with apples, plum and sew up or chopped with toothpicks.
If parts of the chicken carcass – drumsticks, wings, hips – then mix them together with apples and plums.
5. Put the chicken in a sleeve or baking bag. You can also use a refractory glass mold with a lid..
6. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius: chicken carcass – 1.5 hours. Bake legs, wings and hips – 1 hour.
7. 20 minutes before cooking, you need to cut the bag or remove the lid, if cooked in a form so that the chicken is brown.
8. Remove chicken and floss from the finished chicken carcass before serving.
9. Chicken with apples in honey mustard sauce is ready.