One of the most popular desserts in the world – brownie chocolate cake with a moist center – was invented in 1893.
Ingredients 9 Servings
Butter 175 gr
Dark chocolate 70% 145 gr
Sugar 175 gr
Wheat flour 140 gr
Walnuts 145 gr
cooking time 40 minutes
Brownie core with chocolate and nuts should remain slightly moist!
How to cook brownie with walnuts
1. Wash nuts, put on baking paper in one layer and fry in the oven at a temperature of 150 degrees (about 20 minutes).
2. Preheat the oven to 180 C. In a square shape (24 * 24) lay criss-cross 2 strips of baking paper, leaving the edges protruding beyond the mold, grease the bottom and sides of the mold with butter.
3. Melt the chocolate in a water bath and cool it slightly. Chocolate should be a little warm when you start mixing it with other ingredients..
4. In the mixer, beat the butter until a soft creamy state, add chocolate. Gradually add eggs, sugar, flour and nuts one at a time.
5. Spread the dough into a mold and smooth the surface with a silicone spatula.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 C. The result should be as follows: the surface is a dry and fairly dense crust, and inside is a dough (check with a toothpick or knife). It is very important not to miss the moment when the sugar crust is already hard, but inside it is still very soft.
7. After baking, the cake should stand for about 30 minutes in the mold, then, using the protruding edges of the baking paper, remove it from the mold and allow another 30 minutes to cool completely. Cut cake into equal squares.
8. You can pour melted chocolate on top and garnish with grated nuts.