- The benefits of coconut oil for the face and its composition
- Coconut oil face masks: the best recipes
- Coconut oil face peeling
- Coconut oil face masks: important recommendations for use
- Coconut oil for the face: a good ally in the fight against acne
- Coconut Oil: Gentle Lip Care
Coconut oil is a completely natural product with a wide range of applications. Get it without the addition of dyes, flavors and other chemical artificial compounds. The benefits of coconut oil for the face are not in doubt. Nature laid a complex of vitamins in it, which takes care of the dermis. The product is ideal for the care of any skin, even the most sensitive. Coconut oil does not cause allergies, irritation or itching..
The benefits of coconut oil for the face and its composition
The benefits of coconut oil for the face due to its extremely rich composition. Nature endowed him with everything necessary for him to become a universal cosmetic product..
1. Almost 50% of the product consists of lauric acid. This substance is characterized by pronounced antibacterial properties. Acid protects the dermis from acne and inflammation.
2. Hyaluronic acid. It maintains an optimal moisture balance in the skin cells, prevents its drying out after prolonged interaction with UV rays and other natural “vagaries”. In addition, this substance is characterized by a rejuvenating effect. Hyaluronic acid penetrates deep into skin cells, while smoothing facial and age-related unwanted wrinkles.
3. Triglycerides trigger cell regeneration, improve the general condition of the dermis and heal microcracks.
4. Vitamin B11 protects the face from sudden temperature changes, aggressive rays of the sun, and also slows down the process of early withering of the skin. By the way, most often the dermis lacks this particular vitamin, so it fades.
5. Folic acid covers the face with a protective shell against external stimuli, accelerates the process of regeneration of damaged cells.
6. Ascorbic acid is characterized by a rejuvenating effect, makes it either smooth, gives it velvet softness.
7. Vitamin PP copes with age-related pigmentation, evens out facial tone.
8. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant. It smoothes the dermis, improves its condition and combats the early signs of aging.
The use of coconut oil for the face really gives a unique result. This product has a complex effect on the dermis, improves its condition and retains youth, beauty, regardless of age.
Coconut oil face masks: the best recipes
The presented recipes for masks can be cooked at home for absolutely every woman. They are simple, do not require special costs for the ingredients. Almost all the components are always in the house of the hostess. Now a woman will be able to use them not only in cooking, but also to maintain her beauty.
1. Skin care mask for any type of skin. Three components are mixed in the same proportion – fat sour cream, coconut oil and melted honey. The ingredients are thoroughly mixed. The product is distributed on the face, aged 20 minutes.
2. Mask for sensitive dermis. 50 grams of the crumb of white bread must first be soaked in warm milk, then squeezed a little from excess fluid. There, coconut oil is added in such an amount that the mass becomes similar in consistency to mashed potatoes. The product is aged on the face for 20 minutes, the procedure is recommended 2 times a week.
3. Mask for the care of the delicate area around the eyes. In 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, a few drops of vitamin E are added. The resulting product is applied to the area around the eyes with fingertips for 15 minutes 2 times a week. The mask moisturizes the skin, smoothes wrinkles.
4. Mask for sagging skin. Blue clay is ground with melted coconut oil. 2-3 drops of orange essential oil are added there. The mask is characterized by a rejuvenating effect. After a few weeks of regular use, the face will freshen, wrinkles will be smoothed out.
Coconut oil face peeling
Coconut oil for the face is useful not only in the composition of nourishing masks, but also cleansing. Peeling can be done at home, based on elementary recipes..
1. Coffee. The gum remaining after brewed natural coffee needs to be well ground with coconut oil. The consistency should be creamy.
2. Yogurt. Sea salt (50 grams) is mixed with coconut oil. The resulting product is processed facial skin. After the procedure, the dermis is lubricated with natural yogurt, it is aged 15 minutes and washed off.
3. Sugar. The same amount of liquid honey, brown sugar and coconut oil is taken. The ingredients combine in a deep container and grind until a homogeneous mass is formed..
The presented recipes for peeling products with coconut oil are very simple, but effective. Regular cosmetic procedures allow you to carefully remove dead areas of the dermis and accelerate the process of cell regeneration. The face will always remain soft and tender, like natural velvet. During the peeling, the selected product is rubbed into the skin with the fingertips, and you can not press too hard on the tissue so as not to damage the dermis.
Coconut oil face masks: important recommendations for use
To coconut oil for the face gave the best result, when using it you need to follow some rules.
1. Care products are applied to a pre-steamed dermis. It is very important that the pores are open and the skin is clean..
2. Masks with coconut oil for face for the purpose of prevention are applied to the skin no more than 1-2 times during the week.
3. It is impossible to wash off the rest of funds from the skin with too cold or hot water, it should be at room temperature.
4. If you are allergic to coconut oil or other components that make up masks, cosmetic procedures are prohibited.
Natural coconut oil is truly a unique natural gift. The main thing is not to forget to follow simple rules during home cosmetic procedures.
Coconut oil for the face: a good ally in the fight against acne
Coconut oil contains capric and lauric acids. These components make it an effective tool to combat acne and acne. In addition, coconut oil is characterized by its excellent ability to fight germs and bacteria. It cleans the pores of sebaceous plugs and impurities, solves the problem of acne, prevents their further appearance. The main thing is to know how to use it correctly..
Coconut oil for face is guaranteed to relieve acne, if you follow the strict sequence of cosmetic procedures.
1. The skin is pre-steamed over a herbal bath (you can use chamomile, calendula). This will expand the pores..
2. The face is rubbed with a tonic that matches the type of dermis. It is not necessary to immediately rinse it off, for a start it can stand 10-15 minutes.
3. The person is washed with water at room temperature and wiped with a dry soft towel so as not to injure the tissue.
4. With massage movements of the pads with your finger, coconut oil is rubbed into the dermis. It must first be melted so that the mixture is liquid. Oil is left on the face for 15 minutes.
5. Excess coconut oil is removed with a paper towel or wet wipes. After that you do not need to wash.
It is best to carry out the procedure with coconut oil before bedtime, so that the dermis is saturated with nutrients overnight. This should be done 2 times a week for a month to get rid of acne. Then, for the purpose of prevention, the procedure is repeated 1 time in 7 days.
Coconut Oil: Gentle Lip Care
Coconut oil is recognized as an indispensable natural product for moisturizing the delicate skin of the lips. It protects the dermis from chapping better than any hygienic lipstick. It is also recommended that you sometimes use a homemade lip scrub.
• Coconut oil;
• any herbal essential oil;
• cinnamon sugar (if not, you can use white).
Wash and dry a small glass container well. Coconut oil and brown sugar are placed in equal proportions. If desired, you can add 2-3 drops of essential oil. If it’s not there, it’s not scary.
All components are mixed to a homogeneous consistency. The scrub is stored in the refrigerator, you need to use it as needed. In the winter, 2-3 times a week, in the summer 1-2 times a week. The tool perfectly nourishes the delicate skin of the lips, moisturizes it, saturates with useful components. Regular use of such a scrub will help keep your smile soft, regardless of the weather. Coconut oil covers the lips with an invisible protective shell from the negative effects of natural “vagaries”.
It is interesting! Coconut oil can be used for eyelash care. The simplest recipe is to add 1 drop of vitamins E and A to 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil. Mix well and apply the mixture on eyelashes 2-3 times a week (it will be convenient to use a washed mascara brush). As a result, they will become longer, healthier..
Coconut oil is useful not only for facial skin, but also for lips, eyelashes, eyebrows. This unique natural product contains everything you need to maintain the youth and beauty of a woman. Coconut oil for the face can be used by the fair sex at any age. The main thing in the procedures is regularity and following the basic rules.
- Almond oil for the face: recipes for homemade masks for the care of dermis. Composition and beneficial properties of almond oil for face
- Sugar scrub for the body, face and lips – the sweet life of your skin! Recipes for the best sugar scrubs for the whole body and individual parts
- Castor oil for eyebrows: instructions for using the product. Castor Oil Recipes for Eyebrow Growth and Thickness