Baked scrambled eggs with shrimps in sour cream sauce delicious and hearty breakfast.
Ingredients – 4 Servings
Cream 30% ¼ cup
Butter 70 g
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Peeled shrimp 20 pieces
Sour cream 35 gr
Madera 50 gr
How to cook scrambled eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Lubricate small portioned baking dishes with oil and place on a baking sheet..
2. Break 2 eggs into each pot, being careful not to damage the shell of the yolk. Add a little cream, salt and black pepper.
3. Bake the eggs in the oven on the middle shelf for about 16-20 minutes. Wait until the cream thickens, and the proteins become opaque, and immediately remove from the oven. (Yolks do not need to be brought to full readiness.)
4. While the eggs are being cooked, melt the butter over a moderate heat in a pan with a thick bottom and throw shrimps into it. Fry on both sides for 3 minutes. drain excess oil from the pan, add Madeira to the shrimp and stir, continue cooking. Wait until all the wine has evaporated, add sour cream and leave on fire for about 1 minute. When the sour cream has thickened, season the shrimp with salt and pepper and arrange in egg pots.
5. Serve fried eggs with french baguette.