Beautiful breasts are the pride of every woman, especially if she also has magnificent forms, because this is the dream of many men! But over time, even the most attractive breasts lose their former elasticity and youth. Have you encountered this problem too? Do not despair, better learn how to raise your chest quickly and for a long time!
What is the reason for the bust change?
It is known that all men love different female forms: someone likes big-breasted, and someone is looking for a girl with a small neat bust.
Regardless of size, this part of the female body should be elastic and fit, because which man can like sagging breasts? Unfortunately, unpleasant changes occur almost always after childbirth, with a sharp loss of weight, as well as with age.
After prolonged feeding, the woman’s mammary glands suffer even more, her skin becomes flabby and saggy. Many young mothers console themselves with the fact that they have a child for the sake of which they have lost their attractiveness. However, the birth of children is not the reason that the female body has lost its attractiveness to men.
Try to be a perfect mom and a seductive woman, for this you need to maintain a beautiful bust shape. You should be aware that even the large forms that so many girls dream of are also a common cause of drooping busts..
Bring back our appeal
You can quickly restore the shape of the breast by contacting plastic surgery. The surgeon will return this part of the female body to attractiveness by means of mastopexy – a bust lift. This operation will not help to solve the cosmetic problem that has arisen if a woman has too big bust sizes. First, the specialist needs to perform a reduction mammoplasty – an operation aimed at reducing the size of the mammary glands.
Such an operation is not recommended for nulliparous girls, hypertensive patients, people suffering from diabetes mellitus, cancer, mastopathy. Do not worry if mastopexy is contraindicated, because there are other ways to raise saggy breasts.
If you have recently become a mother and are looking for an answer to the question of how to raise your breast after childbirth, or if it has sagged for other reasons, first of all, follow these rules to achieve your goal:
- Do not wash with hot water and soap. The skin of this intimate part of our body is very delicate and sensitive, and hot water and soap have a harmful effect on it. For personal hygiene, use special products and wash only with warm or preferably even cool water;
- Do a massage. Massaging the delicate area is another way to tighten the breast after feeding. Massage should be done regularly using special cosmetics – gels, oils, lotions and creams that increase skin firmness and elasticity;
- Perform fitness exercises. A visit to the gym is the right decision if you want to strengthen your chest muscles. If there is no way to go to the gym, this is not a reason not to do fitness. If you wish, you can find many useful videos on the Internet. Such training will benefit the bust if it is regular;
- Wear a special bra. There is sportswear that has a lifting effect on a sagging bust. It is recommended to wear such a bra at home in order to strengthen muscles and restore skin elasticity, and it should also be worn during sports activities. Wearing a bra that lifts the chest is necessary for the reason that during tremors and vibrations the muscles weaken even more and the bust sags;
- Use tightening masks. There are many masks for sagging bust. It can be special cosmetics or masks prepared at home. Such a caring procedure should be performed at least 2-3 times a week, only then the result will pleasantly surprise you, and the skin will become soft and velvety, and the bust is elastic.
Agree, it is very simple to follow these rules, while the delicate area of your body will look young, attractive and well-groomed!
Like any sports, exercises to raise the chest need to start with a warm-up. Without prior preparation, the muscles will not be properly warmed up, resulting in a significantly increased likelihood of injury..
We will perform exercises for the pectoral muscles, and therefore it is necessary to knead them.
Follow these simple steps:
- Hold yourself tight. You should feel how tight your pectoral muscles are. Then stand straight, keep your back straight and spread your arms to the sides. The accepted position will be your starting position. Start the exercise with arms crossed and hugging yourself. After that, put your hands on your shoulders and hold for 2-3 seconds;
- Jumping This second warm-up exercise is aimed at warming up the muscles of the hands and accelerating the work of the heart. Take the starting position: legs together, keep your hands down along the body. Then do the jumps, spreading your legs apart and spreading your arms above your head. Such a warm-up should be performed within a minute;
- Mill. Put your feet shoulder-width apart, do circular rotations with your hands alternately: raise your left hand, your right hand is located below, and vice versa.
After you finish with the warm-up, you should go to the main part of the exercises aimed at strengthening the pectoral muscles. Each of them needs to be done 10 times in two or three approaches.
Hands with dumbbells to the side
Starting position: lying on your back. To avoid pain during class, put a special roller or mat under your back. Take the dumbbells in your hands and pull them up over the bust. Spread your arms to the sides and smoothly return them to the reverse position.
This exercise is performed in the same starting position, lying on your back, but hands with dumbbells should be kept extended above the hips. Hands need to be raised and raised behind the head, on exhalation they will return to their original position.
You can strengthen your chest muscles if you push up from the floor at an angle of 45 degrees. To complete this exercise, you will need a pair of chairs or any other elevation. You need to kneel or socks, it depends on your physical fitness.
Put two chairs in front of you. Hands should be placed on different chairs and exhale to bend them at the elbow. The chest should be lowered as low as possible, then on inhalation you need to return to its original position.
Stand straight, join your palms in front of you and squeeze them as tight as possible. The more you squeeze your palms, the higher the effect of the exercise. You can hold a small ball between your palms, so the load on the pectoral muscles will be stronger.
Exercise regularly, but do not overdo it, because strong physical exertion can bring harm.
Having familiarized yourself with all the ways to restore elasticity to the pectoral muscles, you no longer doubt whether it is really possible to raise the chest without surgical intervention? Proceed to return to your forms of former attractiveness and perfection!