Magnificent forms are the dignity of every woman. That is why women are so upset and worried when they discover that their breasts sagged. Men’s opinions on how this part of the female body should be divergent, some like the curvaceous, others small, but for sure there will not be a single male who would like sagging breasts.
Women who are faced with this problem are embarrassed by their bodies, so they are trying in every possible way to return to their former shape.
Reasons for Sagging
Sagging breasts, like skin on other parts of the body, such as the eyelids, is known in medicine as “ptosis”.
There are several reasons for this condition of sagging breasts, among them experts call:
- The force of gravity. Sagging occurs as a result of the severity of the mammary glands. This occurs only in women with magnificent forms, in this case, the presence of small mammary glands is an advantage;
- Muscle weakening and loss of skin elasticity as a result of the aging of the female body;
- Breast enlargement during pregnancy and lactation;
- Atrophy of the mammary glands, which occurs under the influence of hormonal changes during menopause.
It is very difficult to deal with these factors, it takes a lot of time and effort to bring the body into shape, so many women refuse to solve the problem. However, if you know why the sagging breast is in your situation, you can again make it elastic and attractive..
Very often, ptosis is observed immediately after childbirth, when a woman begins to feed her baby. In many nursing mothers, their breasts sag, resembling empty bags, which causes self-doubt. If you belong to this category of women, then you probably know that in this case the skin becomes thin and flabby, and the nipples are extended.
Another common cause of such unpleasant changes in appearance is a sharp weight loss. If you adhere to strict diets, while not doing special physical exercises aimed at correcting the mammary glands, they will soon leave no trace.
This process is explained by the fact that the mammary glands are more composed of adipose tissue, especially if the woman has magnificent forms. When losing weight, fat leaves not only the problem areas of the body – thighs, buttocks and abdomen, but also after the diet, the chest also loses weight.
An important role in maintaining this part of the female body in good shape is played by a correctly selected bra. If in the wardrobe of a woman with curvaceous forms there is no supportive bra, most likely, she cannot boast of a tightened breast.
Ways to solve the problem
However, you should know that specially designed exercises will help you restore only the underlying pectoral muscles. The mammary gland consists of glandular tissue and skin, so it is impossible to increase its size or significantly tighten it with the help of sports. In the treatment of ptosis, such procedures as massage, baths, masks, contrast showers will also not have a quick effect, but with the help of these actions you can restore skin firmness.
If your breast sagged after breastfeeding or such changes occurred under the influence of other factors, you should be patient and carry out the following procedures:
- make masks and wraps;
- perform specially selected physical exercises;
- take spa, bot and collagen lifting procedures;
- try mesotherapy or acupuncture;
- perform manual and hardware massage.
It is known that far from every person can regularly perform physical exercises, as this requires strict self-discipline. For this reason, the fair sex prefers the use of cosmetic care products.
Women are confident that with their help it is possible to correct the shape of the mammary glands, strengthen and tighten them. It should be noted that this is a big mistake. The maximum that you get from the use of such cosmetics is the gentle skin care of this intimate area of the body.
A large number of available exercises for sagging breasts have been developed, their daily performance will help reduce the manifestation of ptosis or even completely get rid of a cosmetic defect..
Perform these exercises:
- Lie on your back, stretch your arms along the body. Bend your legs, slowly reach with your heels to the buttocks, while not taking your feet off the floor. Return to starting position;
- Stay in the same position: lying on your back with taut heels to your buttocks. Try to tear your shoulders and buttocks 5 cm from the floor. In this exercise, only the back and buttocks should work;
- Lying on your back, spread your arms to the sides, rest your palms on the floor and try to raise the chest;
- The starting position is the same, only now throw your hands behind your head. Without lifting your elbows from the floor, try to raise your chest;
- Push-ups give a good effect. It is not necessary to be able to do push-ups correctly, you can kneel down, rest your hands on the floor, raise and lower your body.
Each exercise needs to be done 10-15 times in several approaches.
“The chest sagged: what to do” – an urgent question, the answer to which can be found among folk recipes. The people widely use the infusion of hop cones, which allows you to restore the firmness and elasticity of the skin. For 250 ml of boiling water, take a spoonful of dry hop cones, place in a thermos and let stand 4 hours. It is necessary to take the infusion half a cup 30 minutes before eating.
Contrast shower – alternating cold and hot water will enhance blood circulation and thereby improve the condition of the skin, relieve it from sagging. Do the procedure several times a week. Direct a stream of water to a problem area of the body and massage it for 15–20 minutes in a circular motion. The effect of such a procedure will be with a periodic change in temperature conditions.
When the breast sagged after childbirth, you can restore it by visiting beauty salons, where you will have lifting sessions and some other procedures.
How to avoid sagging?
It is known that it is easier to avoid a problem than to solve it later. For these purposes, ptosis prophylaxis will be useful. If you always keep the “royal posture”, you will not be affected by such a nuisance. Keeping your back straight, folds will not appear on the chest that impede normal blood circulation.
Follow these recommendations of specialists to avoid the occurrence of a cosmetic defect:
- Avoid sudden weight loss, monitor your weight;
- Exercise regularly, exerting a load on the area of the mammary glands;
- Apply water massage;
- Nourish the skin of this intimate area of the body using special cosmetics;
- Wear a supportive bra;
- Eliminate direct sunlight on the mammary glands.
Watch your breasts, regularly pay attention to physical activities and other methods of fighting ptosis, and you will not have to suffer from this cosmetic defect.