Age and expression wrinkles, age spots, decreased elasticity and firmness of the skin are the main problems of cosmetology. Modern methods of dealing with them, for example, peeling, dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, are very reliable, but have drawbacks: they unevenly remove and act on the thinnest layers of the epidermis, are painful and require anesthesia.
The fractional thermolysis procedure, based on the use of erbium lasers, allows you to remove all cosmetic defects without surgery.
In this case, not even a crust remains. Fractional thermolysis is a safe, gentle, and controlled technique used for the décolleté, neck, face, and even around the eyes..
Laser rejuvenation: how it works?
During the procedure, the thinnest beam is used, creating about 2 thousand microscopic zones of removal of the old layer of the epidermis. After this, the body begins to actively produce collagen and elastin. In total, young cells form in the area of exposure. 4-6 sessions are enough to completely renew skin on a certain area.
After this, there are no side effects, the epidermis is minimally affected and a rehabilitation period is not required. In addition, the procedure is suitable for all ages..
Modern devices can significantly reduce the heat load, reduce the recovery period, and pain is minimized. Tissue regeneration is much faster than after laser resurfacing. A person can return to his usual affairs immediately upon completion of the procedure.
Fractional laser thermolysis allows you to:
- Improve color and relief;
- Rejuvenate the face, neck, décolleté;
- Create a lifting effect;
- Eliminate wrinkles around the eyes, including crow’s feet;
- Remove stretch marks;
- Deal with the effects of acne;
- Eliminates enlarged pores;
- Removes scars and scars after burns, cuts, including keloid.
The latest generation laser devices effectively affect any area, smooth wrinkles, eliminate age and sun spots, remove excess skin on the hands and shoulders, eliminate facial scars and stretch marks, even on the mammary glands.
The Benefits of Fractional Thermolysis
- Efficiency. Laser processing does not take much time, and also guarantees a lasting effect. Not only the surface of the skin is improved, but also their structure. Elastin and collagen cells are being renewed. The result is noticeable after the first session, and a few more procedures allow you to fix it;
- Safety. There is no risk of infection. Protective functions of the skin are preserved. The surrounding tissue is not injured. Laser light does not contain ultraviolet rays, therefore it will not harm a person;
- Delicacy. Fractional thermolysis is the only method that allows you to safely treat the skin of the eyelids, around the mouth, on the neck and in the decollete. Suitable for all types;
- Physiology. During the procedure, only 20% of the skin is damaged, the rest is included in the process of rejuvenation and healing. In addition, the processing process is accompanied by minimal pain. Moreover, many cosmetic defects can be removed in just one session, lasting 20-40 minutes;
- Rapidity. Full recovery takes only 2-3 days. It is worth noting that rehabilitation after laser grinding lasts from 10 to 30 days;
- Multifunctionality. Fractional thermolysis allows you to get rid of scars, rejuvenate aging skin, eliminate wrinkles, stretch marks, pigmentation spots, narrow enlarged pores.
This method has high accuracy and uniformity of coverage of the treated area. It can be used on fabrics with complex geometry. It is also possible to individually select the degree of impact. Minimal risk of scarring and pigmentation. Practically no anesthesia required.
Fractional thermolysis: skin before and after the procedure
In order to restore elasticity and firmness to aging skin, it will take only 2-3 procedures, which are carried out with an interval of 3-4 weeks.
The skin after this becomes more elastic, dense, supple, deep wrinkles decrease and small ones disappear. Laser rejuvenation can be used to correct age-related changes and as a prophylaxis of aging.
As already mentioned, this method allows you to get rid of small and medium-sized wrinkles, while deep makes less visible. After the procedure, the skin becomes smooth and dense. Regular sessions allow you to regularly renew collagen cells.
Pigmentation stain removal
Fractional thermolysis is able to even out complexion and eliminate pigmentation. The laser acts directly on the cells that synthesize and accumulate melanin. In the places where the laser penetrates, they die, and the pigment contained in them is eliminated by other substances.
It doesn’t matter how deep the pigmented cells are, because the laser will remove them anyway.
Scar and scar correction
The laser is able to easily destroy scar or scar tissue, while the production of collagen and elastin is stimulated in the treated areas. As a result, new ones form in place of coarse tissues. Strongly expressed scars are smoothed after 4-5 sessions. Subtle disappear after 1-2. Defects can be removed anywhere on the body..
Stretch Mark Fight
Striae are quite common among women giving birth, as well as among those who have dramatically gained weight. Stretch marks form on the buttocks, chest, abdomen, and hips. You can also get rid of these problems easily and quickly using fractional thermolysis. In addition, this is the only method that allows you to work with the skin of the chest..
As you know, the effects of acne are very problematic. Scars remain throughout life. Other methods do not produce such noticeable results as using a laser. Defects quickly disappear, skin rejuvenation occurs.
The laser is mostly without local anesthesia, but in severe cases it may be required. Pre-use an antiseptic. Half an hour before the start of the session, oily ointment is applied to the necessary places, which facilitates the sliding of the tip over the body.
The laser penetration depth varies from 0.3 to 1.5 mm. Patients note that during the procedure they feel a slight tingling or tingling sensation. After treatment, wash off the ointment and apply a nourishing regenerative cream.
In addition, a bronze hue of the skin, that is, a tanning effect, can be observed. After the procedure, you must protect yourself from sunlight.
It is better to reduce the time spent on the street, and during the exit use cream with SPF30 and higher. After the session, micro peeling occurs, which is observed throughout the week, so it is recommended to use moisturizing cosmetics.
Rehabilitation after fractional thermolysis involves competent care of the treated areas. It is recommended to use high-quality cosmetics with biologically active substances. Heavy fatty products that clog pores and interfere with the regeneration process are completely eliminated..