Any woman, no doubt, wants to look not only attractive, but also young. Nowadays, this can be achieved with home masks, the basis of which are only natural components.
- Properties of nourishing face masks
- Nourishing face masks at home for different skin types
Properties of nourishing face masks
Today, there are many different cosmetic procedures that can not only care for the epidermis, but also nourish its tissues. A nourishing facial mask at home takes a leading place among existing ones. After all, they allow you to:
- Enrich the fabric with all the valuable components and make it more elastic and healthy..
Before proceeding with the procedure, first of all, it is necessary to determine the features of such masks.
So, let’s start with the first feature – application time.
- Even the most useful mixture will be of little use if applied at the wrong time. Given biorhythms, a nourishing face mask at home is applied in the following hours:
- The time from eight to ten in the morning is considered the most suitable for applying masks..
- For oily skin, the ideal time for applying nutrients is from 11 to 12 hours.
- It must be remembered that home remedies can not be applied at any time. An improper time for their application is considered to be from three to six in the evening. In this interval, the epidermis is not able to absorb nutrients.
- After 11 o’clock in the evening there can be said a peak in the effectiveness of masks.
Nourishing face masks at home for different skin types
When choosing and preparing nutrients, first of all, it is necessary to focus on the type of cover. For dry skin, it is acceptable to use natural vegetable oils. For normal skin, it is recommended to use fruits and vegetables. For a combination skin, a curd mixture with the addition of various berries is perfect. Mixtures with honey can be used for absolutely any type.
- Nourishing facial mask at home for dry skin: a recipe
Dry type, in greater need of nutrition. This is due to the rapid aging of the tissue. For dry skin, natural remedies are excellent, based on vegetable oils. At home, the choice of oil is not limited. The selected oil is heated and applied to cheesecloth. The exposure time of the oil mixture is 20 minutes. After removing it, wipe the face with a soft cloth. In addition to oil, you can also use the following components:
- Cream or sour cream.
- egg yolk.
In order to wash off such products, you can prepare herbal infusion, or use milk. This recipe is good as a moisturizing face mask..
- Nourishing facial mask at home for oily skin: a recipe
Not every remedy is suitable for oily skin. The peculiarity of using skin products of this type is a thorough thorough cleansing. A nourishing facial mask at home can be made from fermented milk products or fresh vegetable juices. Also, acidic berries can be used as ingredients: cherries, currants, apples. Healing herbal decoctions, orange juice are used to remove the nutrient.
It cleans the fatty type well, nourishes and removes the oily sheen. Nourishing facial mask at home, made from honey, protein and flour. For the fatty type, it is recommended to prepare a milk nutrient with yeast. Yeast is first bred in milk. To get rid of acne, it is recommended to use gruel made from hercules..
- Nourishing facial mask at home for skin after 50 years: a recipe
After a woman turned 50 years old, she had sharp hormonal disorders. For those over 50, it is recommended to carry out facial care manipulations in combination with hormonal treatment.
Effective masses for the skin after 50 years should be applied at least twice a week. The exposure time of nutritious and healing mixtures on the face is about 20 minutes. You can get rid of wrinkles with the help of such a recipe, which includes the following components:
- Egg yolk.
Young potatoes are pre-boiled and kneaded until mashed. Then, in equal proportions, two of the above ingredients are taken and the yolk is added. This mass works by retaining heat by potatoes..
- Nourishing facial mask at home for combination skin: a recipe
The range of homemade masks for combination skin is impressive. However, they all take into account the characteristics of the fabric. The nourishing facial mask at home, prepared from protein and grated carrots, nourishes combination skin well. The mixture is applied to the face and aged for 15 minutes.
- Nourishing facial mask at home for normal skin: a recipe
Oddly enough, even for normal skin, nutritious gruels are provided.
A mixture with sour cream or, more simply, sour cream, helps to normalize blood circulation and gives the skin a glow. To prepare it you will need:
- Sour cream – a tablespoon.
- Banana – 1 | 4 part.
- Honey – 1 teaspoon.
The honey-sour cream mixture with the addition of banana is aged for 15 minutes, and then removed with water.