There probably hasn’t been a single woman left on Earth who hasn’t heard of such a misfortune as cellulite, which doctors also call “lipodystrophy” or “liposclerosis”. Unfortunately, many people know about it firsthand, but have the misfortune to watch on their stomach, buttocks and hips. There are many prerequisites for the appearance of “orange peel”.
Some of them cannot be adjusted – this is the age and hormonal state of the body. Others, such as a sedentary lifestyle, smoking and alcohol, junk food – a woman can change. But now it’s not about that, but about what to do with “orange” skin?
I must admit that removing the “orange peel” is very difficult, but quite possible. The cosmetology industry offers many ways to do this. You can use the services of professional cosmetologists or try home remedies.
We bring to your attention a product such as honey, the use of which against cellulite at home, there are only positive reviews.
Masks, wraps and massages allow you to remove the manifestations of cellulite very quickly. The general course will take 3 or 4 weeks. In addition to smoothing the “crust”, you can also improve the overall condition of the skin. She will become more velvety and more beautiful..
Cellulite mask with honey
The masked honey can penetrate deep into the epidermis and saturate the tissues with useful substances, as well as significantly improve blood circulation. And as you know, the normal circulation of blood in tissues, without stagnation, is the main enemy of cellulite.
We offer you the following recipes:
- Mask with liquid honey. Apply it on the skin and leave for forty minutes. For a warming effect, you can wrap it with a film and a terry towel over it. It is also useful to apply such a mask after a warm bath or peeling. After the mixture has been soaked, rinse off the residue under a warm shower.
- Pepper. Take 100 grams of liquid bee product, mix with 2 tbsp. l coffee and? h. with. red hot pepper. Apply the mixture to problem areas. Most likely, you will feel a rather unpleasant burning sensation. There is nothing to be done, you will have to suffer a little, as this is a very useful and effective mask. Hold the mixture for as long as you can tolerate, then rinse under a warm shower.
- Honey mixture with grape juice. For this recipe you will need a little grape juice, 1 tsp. honey and day cream. Apply the mixture on the skin for 20 minutes, then rinse.
- Honey and egg mixture. One yolk and 2–4 tbsp. l stir honey and lubricate problem areas. This mask is done in a sauna or bath. Apply for 7-10 minutes.
- Milk mask. The natural product is diluted with yogurt or milk, and applied to problem areas for a period of 20 to 40 minutes.
- Honey-olive mixture with salt. Take all the ingredients in equal parts, mix and apply the mass on the skin. Massage a little and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Yeast Mix 4 tbsp. l cream, bee product and 15 g brewer’s yeast. Leave on for 20 minutes to activate, and then apply the mixture to the skin. Procedure time – 20–40 minutes.
The optimal course of masks with honey from cellulite is 3 weeks, during which you yourself will notice changes. The cellulite crust will become less pronounced, and the skin will be more even, smooth and soft. A decrease in volumes of 4-5 centimeters is also possible. Therefore, it is advisable to measure the hips before and after the course to find out how many centimeters it took.
Honey against cellulite: massage
Bee products in Russia have long been used in bath procedures. They smear their body not only in order to have beautiful skin, but also to heal the body, drive away ailments, coughs, cure a sore throat.
Now, in order to make a honey massage, it is not necessary to go to the bathhouse, you can also do it at home. For example, steam out with a hot bath or shower. After the skin turns pink, apply honey on it. Take a thick, but not candied. It is applied in a circular motion..
At the same time, sharply remove your hand from the skin so that honey pulls it by the hand. Also pat yourself with your palms smeared with a bee product. Instead of palms, you can use a silicone jar. Drive her through the body, tearing him away with abrupt movements. This kind of vacuum massage will significantly improve blood circulation and greatly enhance the effect..
The duration of self-massage is about 10-15 minutes. At the end of the procedure, you will see that the honey mass has turned gray. This means that she pulled harmful toxins from her skin. Wash off the gray matter with warm water..
Such a massage can cause bruising, so it is better not to spend it in the summer, but to choose autumn or winter. Later, with regular massage, the skin gets used to such an active effect and the bruises disappear.
During the massage, you can apply honey not only to problem areas, but also to the entire body. This is done so that there is no imbalance in the body. After all, it accelerates the metabolic processes that occur in the epidermis. In addition, honey masks will be beneficial to the whole body..
Also, massage can be performed using the ability of certain substances to act as peeling. To do this, heat the honey in a water bath and mix it with sea salt. Apply a scrub to the skin, and rub for 10-15 minutes.
Coffee, like honey, is an excellent remedy for cellulite. Take 4 tbsp. l coffee and mix them with 4 tbsp. l bee product, then remove the mixture for 7 days in a warm place. At the end of seven days, add a few drops of essential oil, such as orange, to the coffee-honey mass and apply the mixture to problem areas. Massage for 10-15 minutes.
The course of such massages consists of 15 procedures that are carried out every other day..
Massage for cellulite with honey: contraindications
However, honey massages are not useful to everyone. Due to the content of a large number of active substances, all bee products are a strong allergen. Therefore, before starting a course of masks, body wraps or massage procedures, first do a small allergy test.
It also makes honey massage and thick hair difficult. After all, a honey product due to its stickiness can make the procedure too painful. Honey massages are also contraindicated after fractures or heart attacks. Then it is better to postpone the course for six months after recovery.
There are other contraindications:
- blood diseases;
- open or closed tuberculosis;
- acute viral infections;
- varicose veins and other vascular diseases;
- wounds and injuries.
Cellulite wraps with milk and honey
Honey wraps are also very popular. To do this, mix with water 2 tbsp. l milk powder, then enter into the milk mass 4 tbsp. l honey and mix well. Put the resulting mass on problem areas and wrap, as is the case with masks, cling film. Then warm yourself with a bathrobe or towel and lie down under the covers for 20 minutes..
Due to the fact that air will not enter under the film, the skin will begin to churn and sweat. Its surface will warm up, and the honey mass will be able to penetrate deep inside. Thus, “two birds with one stone” are killed, you lose volume, and the epidermal cells get the nutrition they need.
There are wraps and contraindications. These are varicose veins, pregnancy and feeding. Everyone else can wrap 3-5 times a week until you see a noticeable improvement..
The above masks, body wraps and massages will certainly help, but cellulite may well come back again if you do not remove the factors that cause it from your life.
Try to overcome your bad habits, sign up for fitness or another sport, establish a healthy diet, and then no cellulite will ever be scary to you. So good luck and great results!