- Cardamom – what is it
- Cardamom – useful properties
- Cardamom – application
- Cardamom coffee
- Cardamom Tea
- Cardamom milk
- Cardamom – contraindications
Once this spice caravans of merchants for a lot of money brought from distant countries. Ancient healers considered the seeds of the plant healing, helping from many ailments. Today, the benefits of cardamom are known not only as a culinary supplement, but also as a medicine. It is useful to get acquainted with the properties of spices and contraindications.
Cardamom – what is it
India and Sri Lanka are considered the birthplace of the herbaceous plant, although today it is cultivated in the countries of the East. Cardamom is a perennial tropical bush that belongs to the ginger family. The value is represented by the fruits located in the pods, similar to boxes, as in the photo picture. They are collected and dried in a special way. Popular are green varieties from India and black, called Javanese, with a sharp burning taste. Grains differ in a mixture of pleasant, spicy flavors:
- lemon balm;
Cardamom – useful properties
It is known to use plant grains in cooking as a spice, which there is nothing to replace, added during cooking, to dishes, pastries. The useful properties of cardamom allow the use of seasoning in cosmetology, traditional, traditional medicine, and perfumery. It is important to consider contraindications. The healing property of the plant is due to the composition, which includes:
- vitamin C;
- essential oils;
Cardamom oil has beneficial properties, it has carminative qualities and acts as an antiseptic. Without forgetting about contraindications, you can use the tool:
- for baths – as a soothing, relaxing procedure;
- in the form of inhalation as an expectorant in pneumonia, bronchitis;
- inside – against heartburn, to improve digestion;
- externally – for the treatment of skin, fungal diseases;
- for rinsing with diseases of the throat, oral cavity;
- in the form of aromatherapy to calm the nervous system.
Cardamom – beneficial properties for men
Since the seeds of the plant support the tone and endurance of the body, it is useful to use spices, taking into account contraindications, during physical exertion. Cardamom for men is used in the treatment of diseases of the genitourinary system, prostatitis, prostate adenoma. The proven use of the beneficial properties of spices for the purpose of:
- increased sex drive;
- increase potency;
- increase in sexual activity.
In order not to harm health, it is important to consider contraindications for the use of grains. Among the popular methods for impotence are daily use at night of warm milk with honey and seed powder. A nice recipe is a glass of wine with two drops of cardamom oil. Just make a useful healing tincture according to the instructions:
- grind a teaspoon of seeds in a mortar;
- pour powder into half a liter of vodka;
- insist 3 weeks;
- add 2 tablespoons of sugar;
- drink 50 grams at bedtime.
Why cardamom is useful for women
The useful properties of seasoning play an important role not only in the culinary delights that women create in the kitchen. Spice helps to achieve harmony, reducing excess weight, helps to reduce painful symptoms during premenstrual syndrome. Being a powerful aphrodisiac, cardamom for women helps increase sexual attractiveness, enhances sexual desire. To prepare a composition that affects men, it is recommended to brew healthy tea, in which add equal parts:
- lemon balm.
Seasoning, thanks to the use of cosmetics, helps women look perfect. Seeds in recipes for masks, creams, scrubs contribute to:
- skin rejuvenation;
- smoothing small wrinkles;
- stimulate increased skin tone;
- activation of collagen production;
- for hair – revitalizing the bulbs;
- healing strands, roots;
- increase growth.
Since ancient times, the healing properties of cardamom as a fat-burning agent have been known. It was used as part of teas and decoctions, additives to dishes in the form of spices. The use of this seasoning in combination with diets gives an excellent effect, especially when red pepper and cinnamon are added to them. The action of cardamom for weight loss is based on the beneficial properties of:
- stimulation of the intestines to eliminate toxins;
- accelerating the body’s metabolic processes;
- active burning of calories;
- decrease cravings for sweets;
- fat burning.
Cardamom – application
Eastern seasoning – cardamom – whose beneficial properties and contraindications have been known for many hundreds of years, is used in modern life. Due to its healing properties, spice:
- possessing analgesic qualities, helps with toothache;
- treats infections of the oral cavity;
- normalizes vision;
- boosts immunity;
- cleans the airways of mucus with bronchitis, colds;
- normalizes pressure;
- relieves asthma.
The use of cardamom helps:
- will cope with depression;
- calm the nervous system;
- improve brain function;
- reduce fatigue;
- give vigor;
- normalize blood circulation;
- relieve nausea;
- stabilize the digestive tract;
- counteract the formation of cancer;
- cure cystitis, purulent inflammation of the genitourinary system;
- lower cholesterol;
- cope with insomnia;
- speed up the metabolism;
- eliminate bad breath.
For coffee gourmets, the addition of ground beans to the drink will add a new refined taste and aroma. This composition reduces the state of depression, calms the nervous system. A useful property of the plant is a decrease in the effect of caffeine on the body when ground powder is added to the drink. To make coffee with cardamom, grains can be pre-roasted, used in boxes or chopped first. During the preparation of the drink, in a glass of water 2 pods of spices are added to the Turku:
- before cooking;
- after coffee is ready.
Since ancient times in China, in Ceylon, it is customary to brew green, black tea with cardamom. It was believed that this is a useful way to impart wisdom, promote health. Ground grains were used as an additive to the main tea leaves, adding ginger, cloves, red pepper to the drink. The easiest and most affordable recipe:
- make tea in your favorite way;
- add 2 flattened seed boxes;
- drink with honey or milk.
The beneficial properties of seasoning are improved by combining ground plant grains with honey. Using milk with cardamom, you can achieve positive results in the treatment of adults and children, it is important – do not forget about contraindications. When chilled, the composition helps to reduce mucus secretion. A warm remedy helps:
- calm the nervous system;
- relieve fatigue;
- improve heart function;
- increase potency.
Cardamom – contraindications
Not excluding all the useful medicinal properties of this plant, it should be used very carefully, observing the dosage. Overuse of seasoning can cause a laxative effect. Diarrhea will be followed by dehydration. When applying cardamom for the treatment, contraindications must be clearly observed so as not to cause trouble. Its use is excluded in case of:
- stomach ulcers;
- spice intolerance;
- while breastfeeding.
- Coffee grounds scrub: effective and aromatic. Useful properties and benefits of coffee grounds scrubs
- Useful properties of a mask with aloe for hair: features. Ways to use aloe for hair – only effective recipes
- Almond oil for the face: recipes for homemade masks for the care of dermis. Composition and beneficial properties of almond oil for face