Cellulite is a structural change in the subcutaneous layer of fat, leading to the formation of bumps on the surface of the skin. Do not think that this phenomenon accompanies women suffering from fullness. Cellulite is inherent in many skinny.
Today, SPA-salons offer to fight cellulite, choosing the optimal program of cosmetic procedures. However, you can get rid of a cosmetic defect without leaving your home. It is enough to conduct a course of cellulite apple cider vinegar wraps.
What is the basis of the action of procedures?
Easily penetrating the cells of the epidermis, fermented apple juice reduces the volume of fat cells. Therefore, the layer of subcutaneous fat becomes thinner and begins to level out, smoothing out irregularities. The substance contains elements that allow you to successfully remove dead cells and stimulate the body’s production of elastin, as well as collagen.
wraps can eliminate such imperfections as pigment spots or asterisks. Vinegar can fix small stretch marks, bleach, and reduce weight. Creating the effect of cooling the skin, and then literally “burning” fat, the solution activates the blood flow in problem areas, helping to saturate the tissues with a large amount of oxygen.
It is not surprising that for a long time women resorted to the procedure of wrapping with the help of apple cider vinegar, reducing weight. In just 1 course, consisting of 10-15 procedures, you can remove up to 5 kg of excess weight, while getting rid of the unsightly “orange peel”.
Often a natural product is mixed with cinnamon, hot pepper. But the most popular recipes that additionally use natural honey. However, every woman can replace honey with a component that seems to her the best.
How to apply apple cider vinegar from cellulite
You can simply wipe the skin of problem areas several times during the day with a solution of apple cider vinegar, adding 2-3 drops of citrus oil to it for greater effect. However, full wraps have a much better effect..
Since the product significantly irritates the skin, it is advisable to carry out the procedure no more than 2 times a week:
- You can use a ready-made natural product or cook it yourself. It is important to use a solution whose concentration will not exceed 3%. At higher concentrations, minor burns can be obtained;
- Most often use lengthy procedures up to 5-6 hours. Wraps lead to increased perspiration, which dehydrates the body. Therefore, 3 hours before the procedure, you need to drink 5-6 glasses of water, be sure to mix it with lemon juice. You need to drink with an interval of half an hour;
- To enhance the effect, apple cider vinegar is mixed with natural honey using the same amounts of ingredients. The body or individual problem areas are massaged using a special mitten. The mixture is applied evenly to the skin and the body is wrapped with polyethylene and a dense cloth;
- After completing the wrapping procedure, you should go to bed and cover yourself tightly with a blanket to prevent skin from contacting the air. Cold will be felt for some time, and then the skin will start to warm up;
- If you need to carry out wraps for a small area, the mixture is applied only to its surface. In this case, it is enough to wrap the area with polyethylene and put on warm clothes. Bedding is optional. On the contrary, you can do homework. Physical activity will help the mixture to penetrate fat deposits faster. The procedure time is significantly reduced – 40-90 minutes;
- At the end of the wrap, you should take a shower without using soap and gels. The mixture is washed off with plain water..
An excellent effect is obtained by introducing apple cider vinegar from cellulite into the lotion:
- 4 tbsp. l Self-prepared or prepared natural 3% vinegar is mixed with an equal amount of honey and half a glass of water. Honey is thoroughly dissolved in a liquid. Should get a uniform mixture;
- Before applying the mixture to the skin, the surface is massaged using a stiff brush. Rub the lotion in small portions for 10 minutes;
- Half an hour after applying the lotion, take a shower. The problem areas in which the lotion was rubbed are treated with a moisturizer.
Apple Cider Vinegar Dough and Massages
You can use a special anti-cellulite test, a kind of mask for problem areas of the skin.
Apple cider vinegar must be thoroughly mixed with natural honey, taking equal volumes of the components. A little wheat flour is introduced into the mass to get a stretching dough from which a cake can be formed. The dough is applied to skin affected by cellulite and covered with plastic wrap.
Keep the mask from the dough for 2 hours. Visible effect is obtained after the first procedures. The skin becomes much more elastic and tender..
The use of massage procedures has helped many women to get rid of skin irregularities..
To do this, mix 3 parts of natural 3% apple cider vinegar and 1 part of olive oil. It is better to use first-pressed oil. The mixture is gently rubbed into problem areas and treated with a massage jar or a fairly stiff brush. In certain areas, you can perform the procedure up to 2 times a day.
In order for anti-cellulite procedures with apple cider vinegar to give a positive trend, it is necessary:
- make a competent diet;
- Do not neglect physical activity;
- avoid stressful situations;
- do not use procedures later than 2-3 hours before bedtime, as stimulation of blood circulation will prevent you from falling asleep;
- after the procedures, it is imperative to use a neutral hypoallergenic cream for moisturizing, since vinegar strongly dries the skin;
- Before using vinegar, make sure that there is no allergy to the product;
- it is not recommended to use these funds in the presence of small abrasions, scratches, dermatological diseases.
Applying apple cider vinegar against cellulite, it is quite realistic to achieve a significant reduction in unevenness and increase skin smoothness. However, procedures should not be carried out continuously. It is advisable to take a break for several days after each course, allowing the skin to relax..