Face masks are an indispensable tool for nourishing, cleansing and rejuvenating your skin. In cosmetology, face masks play a large role. After this procedure, the skin looks fresh and radiant. It is impossible to prevent the appearance of the first wrinkles, but it is quite possible to slow down the aging of the skin. Consider masks cooked at home with your hands. Such masks will be no worse, and maybe more beneficial for your skin. First of all, when making an anti-aging mask at home, you yourself choose fresh ingredients for it, bypassing some non-natural additives. For example, in a fruit mask, useful enzymes – catalysts are found only in a living cell and are completely absent in sealed creams. Secondly, the ingredients for masks can be found in any kitchen. And of course, the anti-aging face masks that you prepare on your own are much more affordable.
We prepare anti-aging face masks at home
You need to do anti-aging face masks regularly. Also do massage, so you improve blood flow, wipe the skin in the morning with ice made from chamomile broths, this will help the skin stay in good shape, give preference only to fresh and natural ingredients. With these actions, your anti-aging face masks will give an incredible effect. Here are some components for anti-aging masks.
- Potatoes. Puree with a little lemon juice gives your skin smoothness and freshness.
- Citrus. Before a vitamin mask with citrus, steam your face with a hot towel and peel.
- Aloe. Aloe plant juice is sold ready-made. Stir it with olive oil.
- Honey. Warm honey with olive oil is applied with a soft brush.
- Yeast. Be sure to look at the expiration date, the yeast should be the freshest. Yeast mask gives elasticity to the skin, makes it radiant.
- Milk products. Sour cream or cottage cheese prevents the appearance of wrinkles, the skin after milk additives becomes smooth and fresh. See the most popular recipes in the article sour cream face masks.
- Bananas The simplest recipe for a face mask with a banana: mix banana porridge with sour cream and honey. This will make the skin soft and supple..
Anti-aging face masks: recipes depending on age
Anti-aging face masks after 30 years
It is good to start anti-aging face masks from the very earliest times when you saw the first changes. As a rule, they appear after 30 years. You will not be able to forever forget about the appearance of wrinkles, but skin aging can be stopped. You need to take care of the skin from a young age, gradually paying more and more attention to it. There are universal masks that will help in the fight against facial wrinkles. The recipes for these masks are very simple. Here is one of them.
- Take green lettuce, parsley
- Chop finely.
- Pour oatmeal with hot water
- Put the mixture on the face
Anti-aging face masks after 35 years
After 35 years, the skin needs deeper care. During this period, the skin gratefully reacts to any beneficial actions. Pay particular attention to the collar and eyelid areas. At this age, in women it is in these places that the skin becomes thin and it requires maximum attention. An egg mask will not only smooth the skin, but also give it a velvet look.
- Beat the protein in a thick foam.
- It should turn out 5 layers. Layer after layer mask. Let each layer dry.
- Rinse off.
- Put the yolk with lemon juice.
- For washing, alternate warm and cold water.
Anti-aging face masks after 40 years
The skin in women after 40 years already does not look so fresh. To prolong youth, you need to take care of her daily. They will help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and return a healthy glow to the mask, with a rejuvenating effect. Be sure to use white clay as an ingredient. It contains beneficial minerals. She also bleaches skin well.
- Mix white clay and olive (or corn) oil.
- Spread with an even layer.
- Rinse with water
Anti-aging face masks after 50 years
In most cases, masks for women after 50 years old are composed of oil bases. They help restore elasticity. At this age, one cannot hope that the effect will be visible after the first application. Anti-aging face masks are best done with a course. About 10-12 times. Suitable skin tightening masks. Aloe juice will restore lipid metabolism, make the skin fresh and give elasticity.
- Add honey and yolk to aloe juice
- Preheat mixture.
- Apply to skin with massaging movements.
- Rinse with water
Anti-aging face masks after 60 years
After 60 years, the skin becomes dry, pronounced wrinkles, peeling appear. At this age, a mask is better than vitamin A supplementation..
- Mix sour cream with pumpkin puree.
- Add Vitamin A (from ampoule).
- Apply for 20 minutes. Rinse off.
Continuing skin care is important at all ages. Pamper yourself daily. And the main assistants in this matter you have anti-aging face masks.
One of the universal anti-aging masks can be called a face mask with aloe vera, it is suitable for all ages and the effect of it is simply magnificent.