Beautiful legs are the dream of every girl. But the legs will be beautiful, for which there is constant care. We will share with you recipes for foot baths, tell you how to make healing foot baths, how to deal with foot sweating, how to relieve fatigue.
How to use aromatic oils
• When sweating feet, it is recommended that oil of cypress, sage, tea tree, orange.
• Legs that get tired quickly will be helped by lavender oil, rosemary, flax.
• Dry skin will be cleaned with patchouli, myrrh, sandalwood oil.
• With “cold” legs help, peppermint oil, eucalyptus, rosemary.
Baths for your feet
• In the evening, pamper your feet in the baths, adding various formulations to them..
• Add a little milk to the bowl of water, lower your feet into it for 10 minutes, and then rub the feet with lemon. The skin will become velvet!
• A bath with ice cubes and menthol will relieve swelling and have a relaxing effect..
• A bath with mint infusion (4 tablespoons per 3 liters of boiling water, insist 40 minutes).
• Relieve swelling of the bath with infusion of linden blossom and sodium chloride.
• Tired legs will revive the bath with nettles, mother – stepmother, plantain, mint.
• Improves blood circulation in a bath of spruce needles and salt (1 tablespoon per 1 liter of water).
• A calendula bath is indicated for the disinfection of cracked skin and the prevention of fungal diseases (1 tablespoon per 1 liter of boiling water).
Daily foot care
• Exfoliate the top coat once a week with a foot scrub.
• After a shower, do not forget to wipe your feet with a pumice stone or special grater.
• Special creams, gels, apply only to dry skin of the feet.
• To feel confident in any situation, not to feel discomfort, use foot deodorants.
• In case of excessive sweating of the legs, it is necessary to grind the bark of the oak in the coffee grinder and powder the legs before putting on the shoes.
• Walk barefoot more. This is the best way to strengthen the muscles and joints of the legs, increase immunity, a good massage of the reflex zones. Abandon socks and slippers at home. Accustom your feet to hard ground. For the first walk, grass, fine sand is suitable. Tracing and gravel stimulate the work of the kidneys, and walking on asphalt barefoot – the brain.
• Lubricate the feet with foot cream, wrap with a plastic bag, put on cotton socks and keep for 2 hours or all night. Do not wear woolen socks – the skin is wrinkled.
Ingredients for Foot Creams
• Glycerin, urea – retain moisture.
• Camphor, Menthol – Refresh.
• Tea tree oil has antiseptic properties.
• Alpha-hydroxyl acids remove the dead layer and make the skin soft.
• The concentration of active substances in foot creams is very high. Never use them for other parts of the body..
Be beautiful pretty! And the world will be at your feet!