Acne on the face is a source of inconvenience and discomfort to a person. In different areas, they can spill out for certain reasons. When acne is detected on the chin – this is the litmus of the fact that adverse changes occur in the body. Before choosing a remedy for elimination, you need to figure out what caused their appearance. Acne treatment is a complex process that requires a systematic approach.
What are the acne on the chin
Improper nutrition and irregular facial hygiene can be significant causes of acne in the chin area. They can be represented by single acne or a rash. The formation of any acne on the skin of the chin reveals the presence of some possible problems associated with the functioning of body systems. Pimples and chin irritation are believed to be caused by disorders of the human endocrine, digestive, or reproductive system..
Acne on the chin is subcutaneous – a normal occurrence for people aged 12 to 25 years. During this period, changes are associated with excessive work of the sebaceous glands, which is explained by an unstable hormonal background. At a later age, acne can indicate a violation of the activity of various body systems. The most common causes of subcutaneous acne on the chin include:
- subcutaneous microorganisms (ticks, fungi, bacteria (e.g., staphylococcus aureus));
- failure in hormones;
- stress, fatigue, increased stress;
- adverse environmental effects;
- allergic reactions;
- vitamin A deficiency;
- the presence of diseases of the digestive, excretory, genital or endocrine system;
- improperly selected cosmetics;
- squeezing acne and other microtrauma.
The causes of internal acne in the chin area are justified by the same factors as subcutaneous. Among the diseases, the harbingers of which they can become, the following are distinguished:
- digestive system diseases or the presence of parasites;
- inflammatory processes in the ovaries (in women);
- subcutaneous ticks or infections;
- thyroid disorders.
Causes of Acne
The appearance of formations on the faces of men and women is caused mainly by the same reasons, but there are also differences that are due to differentiation in preferences in food, drinks, and lifestyle. In addition, representatives of the stronger sex are prone to a lesser degree of anxiety about their health. Body features also have an effect on the causes of acne on the chin.
For women and girls, education on the chin has long been considered signs of gynecological problems, but now the opinions of experts are divided. They converge only in one thing: if the girl’s rashes appeared before the onset of menstruation, after them or during a delay, you do not need to sound an alarm – this is only a reflection of the change in the balance of hormones. When acne lingers for a long time and swells, it is better to consult a gynecologist or endocrinologist to rule out violations.
Another cause of acne can be an unbalanced diet. Such a reaction occurs on the chin due to the excessive concentration of toxins, toxins and other harmful substances in the body, which he tries to push through the skin. If, after contacting the doctor, this reason is named, then you will need to engage in cleaning the digestive system and try to normalize your metabolism.
An important remedy for acne on the chin is facial hygiene. This part of it is at risk for developing acne – be sure to keep your skin clean. The main taboo is the support of the chin by hand. In hot weather and when a lot of dust pollution accumulate inside the pore, and increased sweating provokes irritation on the chin. Acne can be covered if only one is squeezed out. This is not recommended, even if you then cauterize a place with impaired skin integrity, it can still become inflamed, swollen and begin to itch.
Because of what acne appears in men:
- alcohol abuse
- eating spicy and fatty foods;
- use of antibiotics or weakened immunity;
- violation of the organs (stomach, intestines, kidneys);
- improper face hygiene;
- a large amount of toxins in the body.
Treatment with folk remedies
If acne arose as a result of the disease, then you can only fight with an ailment that you just tortured with medications that the doctor recommended, combining them with special diets. However, chronic acne caused by hormones during a certain period or increased activity of the sebaceous glands can be eliminated through alternative methods. Natural lotions, infusions and ointments are harmless, able to cope with red, watery, painful rashes. The most effective remedy for acne on the chin among folk cosmetics – masks.
Honey olive mask. For this care product you will need:
- honey – 4 tbsp. l .;
- olive oil – 4 tbsp. l .;
- egg – 1 pc.
Step by step cooking:
- Mix honey and olive oil inside a bowl.
- Break the egg, select the yolk from it, add it to the mask mixture. Mix everything again.
- Distribute the resulting mask on the skin of the face, and do not remove a couple of tens of minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Use the product for 2 months every 2 days.
The horseradish mask is another way out of the situation when the face is covered with pimples. Ingredients:
- horseradish rhizome – 1 pc.;
- tea tree oil – 2-3 drops.
- Wash and clean horseradish, then grate it with a fine grater.
- Inside the bowl, mix the chopped rhizome with tea tree oil.
- Apply the mask to the desired area for 20 minutes, then remove with warm water.
A mask of soap and salt will help overcome the hated rashes on the chin. In its composition:
- Laundry soap – 1 pc.;
- water 2-3 tbsp. l .;
- small salt – 1 tsp.
- Grind a small piece of soap with a grater. Beat the mass until foamy, adding a little water.
- Spread the resulting foam with fine salt, mix everything.
- Apply the mixture for 30 minutes, then rinse.
- Use the product at least 1 time in 3 days.