- All about the benefits of white clay face masks
- Homemade recipes for white clay face masks
It is possible to give youthful skin and elasticity for many years not only with the help of cosmetic products of well-known brands. Various self-made masks will bring a longer lasting and deeper effect, eliminating wrinkles, inflammation and dryness of the skin..
A huge number of recipes for the preparation of such masks collected over the years with the help of women who are not indifferent to their appearance. So why not take advantage of the invaluable experience of generations to tidy your skin quickly, efficiently and with affordable means.
All about the benefits of white clay face masks
Porcelain clay – kaolin, can do amazing things. And she is endowed with these abilities because of her magical composition of healing elements, first discovered by the Chinese. The main properties of a mask of white clay:
- Calcium – nourishes the skin, restoring its tenderness and elasticity.
- Zinc – relieves wrinkles from the face, possessing a powerful anti-aging property. Also helps facial skin get rid of acne by drying greasy areas.
- Magnesium – produces the activity of collagen, responsible for elasticity and youth.
- Silica – able to regenerate cell activity, preventing the destruction of the strength and smoothness of the skin.
With such a valuable composition, any white clay facial mask can:
- To rid the skin of harmful environmental waste by absorbing all waste.
- Whiten and moisturize the skin, thereby refreshing the entire appearance of a woman.
- Protect the skin from the cold and renew epidermal cells.
White clay face mask is unlimited and is applicable to all skin types..
Homemade recipes for white clay face masks
Among the many prescription options, it is worth stopping at the most popular and effective.
- A mask of white clay and aloe juice
A mask of white clay for the face, eliminating acne, requires the combination of 1 tbsp. a spoonful of kaolin and aloe juice, diluting the mixture with mineral water or milk. Apply on cleansed skin for a quarter of an hour, rinse. The acne mask will dry out, creating a feeling of tightening of the skin, which explains its therapeutic effect. It relieves the inflammatory process, causing acne to mature and leave the pores faster. The frequency of use of the product is reduced to 1 time per week, in order to avoid artificial drying of the skin. And if you want to moisturize the skin and get rid of small wrinkles, then look for excellent recipes for home masks in the article Face masks with aloe juice.
- White clay and turmeric mask
The anti-aging mask, using kaolin and turmeric, will help smooth out small wrinkles, refresh the skin of the face, giving it a healthy shade. One tablespoon of porcelain clay is mixed with a quarter of a teaspoon of turmeric powder, diluted with clean water to obtain the necessary consistency. The applied mask is held on the skin for half an hour, after which the face is cleaned with water at room temperature. The frequency of use of anti-aging agents with turmeric should not exceed twice a month.
- White and blue clay mask
A mixed mask of white and blue clay consists of the same amount of both ingredients, which are diluted with a decoction of medicinal herbs. Holds on the skin of the face for 15 minutes. It is applied 1 time per decade.
- Mask of white clay and lemon juice
A mask of white clay for the face, with the addition of lemon, cleanses the skin, removing excess fat from the surface and eliminating black spots. Method of preparation: mix the juice of half a lemon with 2 tbsp. tablespoons of warm water, pour into the liquid 3 tbsp. spoons of kaolin. The result should be a homogeneous mass identical to liquid sour cream. A mask of white clay and lemon is held on the skin of the face until it tightens, after which it is rinsed abundantly with water. The ideal frequency of use is three times a month.