Proper metabolism maintains the body in working condition. Everything that we drink, eat, inhale should be beneficial, having previously gone through a large number of chemical reactions. Failure of at least one can disable the rest.
Causes of metabolic disorders
In fact, there are a lot of reasons leading to metabolic disorders in the body. But there are several that are especially significant compared to the rest:
- frequent diets or starvation;
- thyroid problems;
- diseases of the adrenal gland and pituitary gland;
- urinary system disorder;
- nervous overload, frequent stress;
- bad habits;
- lack of vitamins, minerals;
These causes are typical of almost all people who have metabolic problems..
Typical Metabolic Disorders
You can suspect a metabolic disorder after you have one or more of the following symptoms:
- significant changes in body weight in the direction of increase or decrease;
- excessive appetite, possibly a complete absence;
- persistent dental problems;
- poor and uneven skin color;
- poor, not systematic bowel function;
- hair loss and dryness;
- fragility, stratification of nails;
- profuse acne, excessive oily or dry skin;
- persistent edema.
Have you noticed these symptoms on your own? No need to worry, let alone self-medicate. The diagnosis and treatment should be prescribed by a specialist, preferably with extensive experience in this field. After all, for each symptom that led to metabolic disorders, a specific treatment is provided. Turning to the doctor on time, you can restore metabolism with the help of proper nutrition, a special complex of vitamins, minerals, exercises, and normal daily activity. In complex cases, to restore impaired metabolism, complex therapy is prescribed, giving a 100% result.