There are a lot of recipes, they are different in composition, in quantity and time of reception, but not all of them are really effective. Before you start taking any remedy from traditional medicine, you should make sure that there are no allergic reactions to any of the components in the body. In addition, inflammation of the thymus gland, the presence of infectious diseases (for example, giardia), problems with the intestines and other things should also be excluded. Factors such as age, prolonged use of antibiotics, stress, fatty foods, tobacco smoke, and poor environmental conditions also affect immunity..
Folk recipes for strengthening immunity
Unfortunately, scientists have not yet been able to find a magic pill that, after one dose, will kill all diseases, make the state of health an order of magnitude higher. Therefore, most often you can learn how to strengthen immunity with folk remedies, you can only try more than one recipe on yourself. We offer you a selection of truly effective, proven tools that help, if not all, then most of those who have tried them..
- Walnut leaf tincture. It is recommended not only to those who want to strengthen the protective properties of the body, but also to those who want to get pregnant, improve the appearance of the skin, the condition of hair and nails (it’s enough to eat 5-6 nuts a day). To strengthen the immunity, a tincture of leaves is recommended: pour 2 tablespoons of dried leaves into 0.5 tbsp. boiling water, leave to insist on the night (in a thermos or carefully wrapped with towels). Half a glass divided into two doses.
- Herbal infusions. Perfectly strengthen the body, and also help well during illness. You can take baths with them, make teas or make tinctures. Recipe for tincture (5 tablespoons each): lemon balm, ivan tea, mint and chestnut flowers, pour 1 liter of boiling water and leave to infuse for 2 hours. Take twice a day for 0.5 tbsp..
- Vitamin mix of dried fruits, honey, nuts. A very effective and tasty recipe that even children like. Take 1 tablespoon of walnuts, add the same amount of honey, dried apricots, raisins and mix everything with the juice of half a lemon. Take 3 times a day (for adults – 1 tablespoon., For children – 1 teaspoon.).
- Lemon and Garlic Blend. A good remedy for strengthening immunity from traditional medicine, but not for everyone, because it contains garlic. Grate half the lemon on a fine grater or chop together with the peel, add 7 cloves of garlic. Transfer the resulting mixture into a liter jar, pour boiled water to the top and put on for 4 days. This product should only be stored in the refrigerator. Take 1 tbsp. half an hour before eating. It can be taken throughout the “painful” period – from October to March.
- Balm: Grind 500 g of walnuts, add 100 g of aloe leaves, 300 g of honey, squeeze the juice of 4 lemons and add a glass of vodka. Let it brew for a day. Take 1 tbsp. 3 times a day before meals.
- Vitamin Blend: half a glass of radish juice, half a glass of carrot juice, add 1 tbsp. natural honey and lemon juice. This drug is recommended to be taken to strengthen the immune system twice a day.
- Herbal Tea: 1 tbsp elecampane root (effective for coughing) and wild rose, pour 1 liter of boiled water, put to cook for 10 minutes. Let it brew for another 20 minutes, after which add 1 tbsp. St. John’s wort and oregano, and 2 tsp tea. Let it brew for about an hour, use at each tea party instead of regular tea bags.
Traditional medicine, which is described here to strengthen the immune system, does not include any specific components. Most of them are easy to buy in a store, pharmacy or simply assemble yourself. But the benefits of such prevention will be invaluable to the body..