Tourism in Cuba is the main source of income for the republic; the population of this country is friendly and attentive to its guests.
Travel to Cuba
Of course, the first destination is to choose the capital of Cuba – the most beautiful city of Havana. In the old city center, colonial-style buildings have been preserved to this day. Architectural monuments of the city, for example, the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, the monastery of Santa Clara, the fortress of La Fuers, have great historical value. The main attractions of Havana:
- The buildings on Prado Boulevard were built in the old-Spanish style, here is the National Capitol and the Bolshoi Theater of Havana, which has several concert halls, theater stages and galleries. The building of the Bolshoi Theater is made in the style of colonial baroque, the main decoration here are marble statues and sculptures by Giuseppe Moretti.
- Numerous museums will interest visitors with a large list of exhibits dating from a large period, from Antiquity to modern times. National Museum, Literacy Museum, Museum of Anthropology, Napoleonic Museum – far from a complete list of Havana museums.
- The International Jazz Festival and Carnival have long become traditional for February of every year, in December the Latin American Film Festival is held here, Revolution Day in Havana takes place on the first day of the year, when all other countries celebrate New Year.
- Near Havana is the largest plant in Cuba, which produces the famous Havana Club rum.
Ikakos Peninsula boasts a chic infrastructure designed for a comfortable stay. On the island is built more than one luxury villa. The nationalized Villa Xanadu has an amazing Las Americas restaurant. On the peninsula there is a popular golf club and the Al Capone House Museum (Du Pont estate). Near the city of Varadero is a village with the Indians, where tours are constantly conducted. It also has the cleanest beaches in all of Cuba..
The warmest sea in all of Cuba in the city of Santiago de Cuba, the water reaches +32? C. In July, the Summer Festival of Fire is held here. His program is quite extensive to attract many viewers: enchanting dances, musical performances, theater shows, films, literary evenings and much more.
“I have never seen anything more beautiful in my life” – the words of Christopher Columbus when he first arrived in the Cuban city of Holguin. Now here are expensive luxury hotels, the service in which is at the highest level. The most beautiful beach in all of Cuba is the beach “Emerald Coast” or Playa Esmeralda.
Solitude from city anxiety is undoubtedly possible, for this you need to go to one of the island resorts:
- Cayo Guillermo Island – a national reserve that offers European service in several hotels.
- The lagoons with the purest crystal waters, pink flamingos, full-service hotels – all this on the island of Cayo Coco.
- You can get to the island of Cayo Largo by plane, as an international airport is built here. The unusual underwater world of this island attracts many diving enthusiasts..
Any corner of the beautiful Republic of Cuba will gladly open its arms to those wishing to enjoy the clean fresh nature of their area.
Have a nice trip!