The most important thing for people relaxing at the beach resorts is undoubtedly the weather. There is no arguing: bathing in rainy and cold weather is not only unpleasant, but often dangerous for health and life. February is the winter month; it is associated with snow, frost, and strong winds. But it’s not a secret to anyone that this month’s weather conditions aren’t on the whole planet. That is why many spend their February vacation on warm beaches, such as Goa or Thailand..
Travel in February: Thailand or Goa
Due to the fact that the tropical and subtropical climate prevails in Thailand, in February there is moderately humid, windless and sunny weather. In the southern part of the country, air temperature ranges from 28-32 ° C, water – 25-27 ° C. In the northern part, the air temperature can drop to 0 ° C..
Briefly about some of the most popular places in Thailand:
- the maximum number of tourists visits Pattaya in February, because this month is considered ideal for a beach holiday, although occasionally there are a few rains;
- This month is a little warmer in Phuket: the air warms up to 32-35 ° C, the water – 28 ° C, the waves are small, so there is no need to fear the tsunami, but the daylight hours are quite short, sunset occurs at about 18-00;
- in northern Thailand, the air is drier and cooler, there are frosts in the mountains, but at this time it is time for orchids to bloom.
In February, really hot weather prevails in Goa (33-35 ° С). February is not a rainy month, but the humidity is quite high (up to 69%) due to the ocean and numerous rivers and lakes. The state of Goa is divided into North and South:
- North Goa has a higher population density than South Goa, but fewer hotels. Holidays in this part of the state are more economical, and the beaches do not differ in soft sand and clear water;
- More prosperous tourists choose South Goa the beaches here are more attractive, and the philosophy of respectable rest reigns.
Features and benefits of a vacation in Goa:
- Indian black tea is known for its pronounced taste;
- among the attractions are very popular monuments of Portuguese, Hindu architecture, temples, reserves;
- in numerous centers of traditional Indian medicine, they carry out massage procedures, use natural preparations, and Panchakarma body cleansing is very popular;
- shopping is famous for a variety of products and the ability to bargain for excellent products at a low price;
- at trans parties you can have fun in an international company;
- a varied menu of dishes with fish and seafood;
- the foothill of the state attracts tourists with lakes, waterfalls, palm groves, mangroves, exotic animals, unique spice plantations.
Some features and benefits of a vacation in Thailand:
- entertaining shopping, low prices;
- various excursion programs (walks in the jungle, mountains, training of elephants, etc.);
- Thai massage is famous for its general healing effect;
- service for vacationers is at a fairly high level;
- clear clear water mainly on the islands of Thailand;
- visa-free entry into the country.
Almost every resort offers a variety of activities – from passive (soak up the sun) to active (diving, windsurfing). You can easily rent a scooter to move around the terrain in Thailand and Goa..