- Causes of Hair Worsening
- Hair loss, what to do? Take action!
- Firming home masks against hair loss
- Folk remedies to combat baldness
- Vitamins and the right diet
- If the hair falls out intensively
Hair is an indicator of our health status. If they fall out intensely, then something is wrong in our body. Is this so, and what to do to normalize this process?
Hair loss, what to do in this case? First of all, do not panic. Hair loss is normal. The human body is designed so that every day the hairline decreases by an average of 40-100 hairs (depending on color). The lighter they are, the less often. In blondes, they do not fall out as abundantly as in brunettes. Let’s see if you have exceeded the rate of hair loss, and what could be the reason for their increased.
To assess your condition, conduct an express test: grab a part of the hair with your palm and slightly pull it towards you. If as a result it turns out that more than 2-3 hair has fallen out, it is worthwhile to begin treatment of the scalp. In case of abundant loss, when whole strands fall out, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Causes of Hair Worsening
- Hormonal failure in the body. More often it occurs in men and in most cases is inherited. The reason is the accumulation of dihydrotestosterone in the body. In women, hormonal failure occurs after childbirth and during menopause. Failures are also sometimes associated with some health problems..
- Harmful effects of the environment or drugs.
- Improper nutrition and poor water quality.
Hair loss, what to do? Take action!
Nutrition is of great importance for the health and strength of hair. Food should be balanced and include proteins, carbohydrates and fats, as well as vitamins. The diet should include: dietary meat, cottage cheese, dairy products, fruits and vegetables, beans.
Combing is putting your hair in order and a massaging procedure. For combing, you need to use a high-quality brush or comb with soft teeth, the comb will massage the scalp, stimulating and restoring the activity of the hair follicles. Combing should be done without effort, it is better to comb the strands separately.
Detergents can strengthen the hair, give it a healthy shine. The composition of many shampoos is selected so that the ingredients that make up their composition help strengthen hair. The therapeutic effect of hops, honey, propolis, ginseng, etc. is proved. Also useful are the plants that make up the detergents – nettle, aloe, essential oils, chamomile, mint.
Firming home masks against hair loss
- Burdock root has the effect of restoring the appearance and shine of hair. The broth is prepared simply: 50 grams of the roots of the plant is poured into 250 grams of boiling water, and infused for 30 minutes. After cooling, strain the broth. Rinse your head with a decoction after washing your hair.
- Onion-based is an excellent way to prevent hair loss. Ingredients: a tablespoon of onion juice is mixed with the same amount of vegetable oil and with the yolk. After rubbing, the mask is left on the head for half an hour. Every week, the procedure is repeated twice.
- Based on cognac is prepared as follows: 20 grams of the drink is mixed with 10 grams of vegetable oil and the same amount of honey, as well as with egg yolk. The mask is carefully rubbed into the roots and evenly distributed over the entire surface of the head. After rubbing it, it is left on the head for half an hour, then it is washed off with shampoo.
- On the basis of aloe juice is prepared simply, aloe juice can be bought at the pharmacy. The mask is done once every 5 days, after 2 months the results will be noticeable.
- Cosmetologists recommend taking care of your hair with burdock oil. It must be applied to the head for half an hour, after which the head needs to be washed. This should be done 1-2 times a week, in a course of 3-6 months.
Folk remedies to combat baldness
- Squeeze the juice from one onion, rub into the scalp. Keep your head wrapped for half an hour. The procedure is repeated every other day. Cons of this method – even when washing your hair with shampoo, your hair smells like onions.
- Rub the castor oil into the roots, keep the mask for 10-15 minutes. Cons of the procedure – oil is washed off heavily.
- Henna is not only a hair dye, but also a preparation for their strengthening. If there is no desire to change hair color, it is recommended to use a colorless dye.
- Cosmetic clay and sea salt have the ability to repair damaged hair follicles. A mask of these substances is applied for a quarter of an hour, then washed off with warm water.
- Daily rinsing of the head with water and lemon juice will make your hair stronger and restore their attractive appearance.
- A decoction of herbs, plantain, sage or nettle is an excellent tool for the treatment and prevention of hair diseases.
Vitamins and the right diet
In the absence or lack of vitamins in the diet, the condition of the hair worsens. At the first signs of a deterioration in appearance, it is necessary to evaluate the nutrition and, if necessary, make adjustments to the diet. The body must receive all the necessary vitamins and minerals, such as potassium, calcium, iron, other substances and trace elements.
If the hair falls out intensively
In most cases, alopecia (severe baldness) is caused by a serious disease that should be treated by trichologists.
The following techniques are used to restore lanes:
- Acceptance of biostimulating drugs in the form of lotions, shampoos and extracts.
- Taking hormones containing estrogen.
- Hair transplantation from non-bald segments.
- Atopic dermatitis in children – treatment with folk remedies and medications. Causes and symptoms of atopic dermatitis in a child, video and photo
- Swollen lip – what to do at home. Causes of the appearance of the tumor and how to remove folk remedies
- Vitamins for hair loss and growth. Recipes for masks with vitamins for hair, video