Women resort to the famous injections of beauty Dysport, wanting to restore elasticity to the skin, to make it young. However, the well-known drug is used not only in cosmetology: with it, doctors treat severe motor ailments, excessive sweating. The reason for the popularity of the drug is the low probability of complications..
What is Dysport
Women who are faced with the need for wrinkle correction know that Dysport is a drug that has properties similar to the well-known Botox. Both of these agents are derivatives of botulinum toxin. The medicine is injected subcutaneously to provoke muscle relaxation. In cosmetology, it is used to smooth the skin texture. Medical use is indicated for some pathologies:
- axillary hyperhidrosis;
- spasticity of the muscles of the arm identified after a stroke;
- dynamic deformation of the foot;
- Cerebral palsy in children over the age of 2 years;
- spastic crankshaft;
- hemifacial spasm.
Dysport – composition
Like other medicines, the drug has an active substance and auxiliary compounds. The composition of the Disport includes:
- hemagglutinin – type A botulinum toxin complex;
- human albumin;
Introducing neurotoxin is prescribed through injections. Dysport injections are given subcutaneously. The dosage and ratio of the drug for dilution should only be calculated by the doctor, based on the patient’s diagnosis. In cosmetology, with their help they fight facial wrinkles, affecting the area of their formation. The medicine differs from analogues in that it has an extensive scope, so less injection of the drug is required.
Dysport in cerebral palsy
The treatment of this serious ailment, which can occur at the stage of fetal formation, during childbirth or after the baby is born, is a complex of measures. Doctors recommend using Dysport for cerebral palsy, because, unlike many other drugs, it does not cause necrotic changes within the tissues. In addition, the medication acts exclusively locally, without penetrating the blood, spinal cord and brain..
The effect of Dysport comes down to the fact that this toxin blocks impulses passing to the muscles from nerve endings. Thanks to the process, the muscles relax, the joints begin to bend better, and excessive motor activity is markedly reduced. A side effect when the drug is administered inside a muscle affected by spasms may be its weakness, however, this condition will last no more than 2 weeks.
Today there is a special program according to which children with paralysis can receive free Dysport injections. The treatment is considered effective, its safety is noted: the manufacturer indicates in the instructions the minimum list of possible side effects. Children who begin to inject the drug can better control their bodies, get up and step on their feet, and stay in a standing position..
Dysport for the face
Beauticians, this medication, the composition of which contains protein extracted from a certain type of bacteria, is used to eliminate wrinkles, tighten the skin. Injections of the drug will help replace peeling and surgery. Dysport injections for the face are injected into places where muscles often move:
- on the forehead;
- in the neckline;
- on the neck;
- in the corners of the lips;
- in the area around the eyes;
- on the nose.
The effect of rejuvenation from the drug is determined by the fact that the small muscles responsible for facial expressions stop receiving impulses from nerves. For a short time, the tissue is paralyzed. The result of this effect is the relaxation and smoothing of the skin. Dysport – what is it, what is the drug useful for? A pleasant feature will be the absence of skin injury, and the administered medicine will last for several months, so only a couple of procedures are required per year.
Dysport – contraindications
Along with the benefits, the drug may harm some patients. Contraindications to the use of Dysport:
- Pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding.
- Dysport injections are prohibited if inflammation or infection (herpes, acne) is detected at the proposed site of exposure.
- Disorders of the kidneys and liver.
- Acute or chronic diseases during exacerbation.
- Lung diseases: asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia.
- Injections of the drug pose a great danger to patients with oncology.
- Do not use the product for poor blood coagulation.
- If the patient is being treated with antibiotics and some other tablets. The course of their use should be discontinued a couple of weeks before the proposed procedure for the introduction of Dysport.
Dysport – consequences
Side effects of the drug are rare. However, the unpleasant consequences of Dysport can occur in the following forms:
- At the place where the drug was administered, small swelling may form. At a rate they are liquidated independently in a few days.
- Some patients may experience allergic reactions: rash, redness, swelling.
- Headaches rarely seen.
- If the insertion is incorrect in the area around the eyes, there is a risk of lowering the eyelid.
- Violation of the technology of use in the corners of the mouth leads to their sagging down.
- Excessively excessive salivation occurs if Dysport is incorrectly inserted into the area of the nasolabial fold.
Olesya, 36 years old
My son was given a terrible diagnosis of cerebral palsy at birth. He had constant cramping in his lower limbs. Doctors advised using this drug in complex therapy. We were unpleasantly surprised by the price. From the reviews on the forums, I found out about the free program. We were lucky to be its participants – the son became much easier.
Inga, 45 years old
I was always afraid of signs of aging, I wanted to stay young. I went to a cosmetology clinic to remove wrinkles on the nose. Dysport injections made my skin firmer, I got a full-fledged lift without surgery and long preparation. The price is high, but the result is worth it. I look like in a photo from a glossy magazine.
Marina, 50 years old
For my age, the appearance of facial wrinkles is a characteristic feature. Creams and serums could not cope with the problems. To look younger, I turned to cosmetologists for a beauty procedure to recall a friend. After several injections of the drug into the forehead, the face relief leveled, the skin tightened. The price is high, but the effect lasts a long time.
- Pityriasis versicolor – in humans, causes of occurrence, photo. Treatment of pityriasis versicolor at home with drugs and folk remedies
- Plasmolifting – what is it with before and after photos. Who is shown the plasma-lifting cosmetic procedure and reviews
- Atopic dermatitis in children – treatment with folk remedies and medications. Causes and symptoms of atopic dermatitis in a child, video and photo