Chicks can form on the hands of not only the child, as many people believe: adults suffer from this. Especially often they occur in the fair sex. Chickens spoil the look and cause serious discomfort. It is worth telling more about the causes of their occurrence and methods of elimination.
What are pimples on hand
So they call one of the types of skin irritation – with it, the brushes are covered with pimples and tiny cracks. Often, irritation begins due to chapping. Chicks itch a lot, itch, and hands with them look rude and groomed. Everyone should know why pussies appear on the skin, how to distinguish them from other dermatological diseases.
Reasons for Frequent Appearance
Many are very interested to understand why there are pimples on their hands, because it is easier to prevent a problem than to try to fix it later. People with too dry skin are especially susceptible to it. Chicks may occur due to:
- Stay outdoors without gloves in winter, especially when it is frosty, windy or snowing. Before leaving the house in bad weather, be sure to lubricate the brushes with a greasy nourishing cream.
- Dishwashing and glove-free handwashing. They must always be worn every time before using detergents. They contain aggressive substances that are harmful to the skin..
- The lack of vitamins A, E in the body. They are responsible for the elasticity of the skin..
- Hormonal failure. Sometimes chicks appear on the hands during menopause, during pregnancy, after childbirth.
- Use cosmetics that greatly dry the skin. Some people use unsuitable creams or don’t take care of their hands at all. Try to buy and use only fatty nutrients for them.
What do the pimples look like in the arms?
Skin irritation begins in the form of small cracks resembling scratches. Puffiness and redness of the affected areas of the skin are possible. Often the chicks appear on the knuckles. Under no circumstances should cracks and pimples be combed or picked, otherwise an infection may get into them. Before you begin, you need to make sure that on the hands of the chicks, and not an allergic reaction or other type of dermatitis.
It’s very easy to understand that the pussies appeared on the hands, because the symptoms appear very quickly. At the same time, the following phenomena are noted:
- the skin turns red, it begins to tighten;
- the smallest cracks appear;
- itching and burning begins;
- if no measures are taken, then transparent small vesicles will appear on the skin;
- upon contact with water, the back side of the palm strongly nibbles, they begin to hurt;
- after drying, the skin peels off, the cracks become even deeper.
How to cure pimples on hands
First of all, it is worth saying that this problem has existed for years, so many ways have been found to resolve it. If you choose how to treat pimples on your hands, you can try both the pharmaceutical preparations offered at drugstores and the mixtures prepared at home. Both ones and others are effective to a certain extent. Before using any medicine, make sure that the components that are part of it do not cause you allergies.
There are many effective drugs on sale. How to treat pimples on hands:
- Miramistin or Chlorhexidine. Steam the skin, apply one of these solutions to the skin with a piece of cotton wool. After that, generously brush with a moisturizer, preferably chamomile.
- D-panthenol. This drug performs a healing function, it helps against chicks. It will not relieve itching, which is recommended to be removed with special trays. Relief may occur within a couple of days after the start of treatment.
- Sinaflan. Ointment from pimples on the hands with hormonal components. It is applied in a small amount to the affected skin after taking a bath..
- Vaseline ointment. Excellent pharmacy for dry hands.
- Astroderm. Strengthens the protective properties of the skin, increases its elasticity. The composition includes components that relieve inflammation and healing wounds..
- Levomekol. Kills bacteria and restores skin well.
Traditional Medicine Prescription
If you don’t know how to get rid of chicks in your hands, try to cook and use the following natural remedies:
- In half a liter of warm water, dilute a couple of tablespoons of starch, 8-20 drops of iodine and 3 tbsp. l any cosmetic oil. Dip your hands there for half an hour. After the procedure, rinse with clean water and oil burdock.
- Mix one egg yolk, 100 grams of homemade sour cream, 25 ml of vodka and lemon juice squeezed from half the fruit. Beat well. Apply to skin after bath for 20-30 minutes.
- It is necessary to take 1 tbsp. l dried herbs of plantain, chamomile, burdock, calendula, mix, pour water. After a while, enter into the broth 1 tsp. glycerin and 2 tsp any shampoo. Take a bath for a quarter of an hour.
- Boil a couple of potatoes in a peel, peel them and mash in mashed potatoes. Add 2 tbsp. l fresh juice of cucumber or lemon. Put the mixture on hands under the film, leave for 25 minutes. You can add a tablespoon of the most fat sour cream or egg yolk to this chick mask.
- Heat the milk to a temperature of 30-35 degrees, add a few drops of any cosmetic oil. Hold your hands in it for half an hour, then carefully wipe them off and brush with a nourishing cream.
- Dissolve a bottle of vitamin A in half a glass of sunflower oil. Apply to the skin three to four times a day.
- In a liter of warm water, put 30 grams of glycerin and a teaspoon of ammonia. Keep your hands in the bath for 20 minutes, then wipe them and treat them with burdock oil.
- Mix a teaspoon of honey with a glass of hot milk. Stir, add a little olive oil. Do this hand bath until the liquid is cold.
- Brew starch, bring to the consistency of jelly. Put your hands there for a quarter of an hour.
- 3 tbsp. l brew oatmeal and a half liters of water. Add a tablespoon of flaxseed oil. Keep in this solution from the chicks of the palm of your hand for 20-25 minutes, then rinse with warm water.