- Causes of acne on the back and shoulders
- How to deal with acne using cosmetic procedures
- How to treat acne on your back at home
- Folk remedies
- How to remove acne marks
Rashes often spoil our appearance and prevent us from living. Sometimes they hit large areas, which seriously complicate life. How to get rid of acne on your back? Medicine, modern cosmetology, old folk methods are ready to come to the rescue. Having the necessary knowledge, you can eliminate rashes without any health consequences and restore your skin to a healthy appearance..
Causes of acne on the back and shoulders
Why or why do rashes appear? The causes of occurrence are conditionally divided into external and internal factors. External Adverse factors affecting the body from the outside:
- clothes made of low quality materials;
- allergy to external irritants;
- sun, heat;
- tight clothes.
Internal factors. Individual characteristics of the body that can cause acne:
- puberty (in adolescents);
- pregnancy (in women and girls in this condition, acne is a common occurrence);
- endocrine disorders;
- urinary system problems.
How to deal with acne using cosmetic procedures
Modern methods of treating rashes are safe and effective. But how to get rid of acne on the back using the procedures offered in specialized salons? A large number of methods that exist today make you wonder which one is effective:
- Cleaning. The mechanical method of exposure to acne.
- Darsonvalisia. The procedure is performed on the apparatus Darsonval.
- Microcurrent therapy. The effect of current on the skin leads to visible results..
How to treat acne on your back at home
Sometimes acne pops up unexpectedly, there is a need to quickly neutralize the problem. Having wondered – how to get rid of acne in 1 day, many resort to methods available at home. Such techniques should be used only if it is not possible to contact a specialist. The peculiarity of treatment directly depends on the causes and individual characteristics.
How to deal with acne on your back? After the examination, a dermatologist can prescribe medications. Their action is aimed at eliminating internal causes. The principle here is this: eliminating the disease leads to getting rid of acne. With ARVI, a medicine such as Famvir has proven itself. In adults, the course of treatment lasts 5 days (daily dose – 2 tablets). Remember that only a specialist can prescribe the exact dosage.
Such therapy is aimed at eliminating external manifestations. A dermatologist prescribes such treatment if external factors have become the cause of the appearance. If you are interested in how to treat teenage acne, then one external exposure will not be enough, as they appear due to changes in hormonal levels. Modern ointments and creams effectively fight ulcers, blackheads. Apply only after consultation with a specialist..
Among the most effective and proven drugs are the following:
- Apilak. The ointment is based on royal jelly. It neutralizes inflammatory processes. Dries acne, reduces redness.
- “Curiosin.” Effective acne ointment, used in severe cases. Perfectly disinfects, restores the skin.
- Metrogil. Inexpensive drug with bactericidal action. It is smeared on the skin and rubbed into the affected area.
Prescribe such drugs:
- “Skinoren.” At its core – azelaic acid, which treats inflammation, eliminates increased oily skin. Scars do not form after treatment.
- “Differin.” It affects the sebaceous glands, cleansing their ducts. As a result, the pimple has the ability to exit faster..
If it is impossible to turn to a qualified specialist, folk recipes come to the rescue. How to get rid of acne on the shoulders and back? Effective and safe ingredients provide the desired result. Following the cooking instructions, you can easily make acne potions yourself:
- Salicylic acid. Every night, burn acne with this tool, applying it only to the rashes themselves.
- Tincture of calendula. It is used if acne becomes inflamed and turns white from white. Ready-made tincture is sold in a pharmacy. Wipe the inflamed areas with this tool 2-3 times a day.
- Blue clay. Dilute the powder with water to a mushy state. Apply the mask to the entire affected area. Wait for it to dry completely. Rinse off. Course – 1 month.
From small pimples
If the entire back in acne is small, then the problem can be overcome in the following ways:
- The bathhouse. A great and pleasant way, especially if acne is very itchy. Provides the necessary disinfection and massage (with a broom).
- Bathtub with potassium permanganate. As a result of the procedure, pimples that sprinkle on the back are dried and disinfected..
- Salt scrub. Sea salt disinfects and dries out small rashes. For careful study of the back, you may need the help of someone from the household.
From purulent rashes
Incorrect treatment of such acne leads to scarring and other undesirable consequences. Traditional medicine has several ways to solve this problem:
- Aloe. Extends suppuration well. Cut off a leaf of a plant, remove thorns and a film. Apply to the abscess and patch with a band-aid. Leave overnight.
- Iodine. As soon as inflammation has begun, start lubricating the pimple with iodine. He will help bring them out. Course – 7 days.
From large subcutaneous acne
To cure such painful huge acne is a little more problematic, but quite real. How to get rid of large acne that appears under the skin? For treatment, try this recipe:
Compress with tea tree. To prepare, you will need:
- tea tree oil – 50 gr.;
- honey – 1 tbsp. l .;
- lemon juice – 1 tsp.
- Connect all the components.
- Soak the bandage with a solution.
- Apply to acne.
- Fix with a band-aid.
- Leave overnight.
How to remove acne marks
A large pimple on the back is unpleasant in itself, and even after disappearance, it is able to remind itself of itself with scars and spots. The following recipes are designed to help you get rid of such consequences:
- Tincture with Hypericum. It is able to smooth out shallow scars. Soak a couple of spoons of grass in a glass of alcohol and leave for 10 days. Wipe your face in the morning to get the desired effect..
- Rosemary. Mix rosemary essential oil (a few drops) and 1 tsp. olive oil. Wipe damaged areas 2-3 times a day.