- Causes of vision impairment
- Is it possible to improve vision at home
- Ways to Improve Vision
- How to improve vision at home
- How to improve a child’s vision at home
- Fast vision improvement in a week
- Execution Instruction:
- What to do when eye strain
- Eye fatigue medications
- Home Improvement Recipes
Working for a long time at a computer or watching TV, we put enormous strain on our eyes. Sight goes bad. How to improve it without any special devices and operations right at home?
Vision is an invaluable gift of nature to man. Thanks to the eyes, we get up to 90% of information about the whole world around us. Often there are disorders in the body, because of which we lose the ability to see clearly. “How to improve eyesight at home?” – Many of us are interested in this issue, because for various reasons, vision loss occurs in almost every person.
Causes of vision impairment
- Improper nutrition, against the background of which there is a lack of vitamins and minerals necessary for eye health.
- Toxins and toxins accumulated in the body interfere with the normal absorption of nutrients, and also have a negative effect on health, including the eye.
- Alcohol and smoking worsen the functioning of the heart and blood vessels, which is why the necessary amount of oxygen and nutrients do not enter the muscles and retina of the eyes.
- Spinal problems. Osteochondrosis, pinched discs and a number of other diseases impair the ability to see.
Is it possible to improve vision at home
In case of disruption of the eyes, you should not despair, because you can correct the situation even at home. But first of all, it is necessary to establish the cause of the problem and eliminate it. When this stage is completed, some measures should be taken to restore vision..
Ways to Improve Vision
- Establish nutrition.
- Perform eye exercises daily.
- Apply folk remedies.
- Use medications.
- Remember the benefits of water procedures.
It is most effective to use a set of these measures, then the results will not be long in coming.
How to improve vision at home
With myopia, a person sees well objects located next to him, and poorly sees what is far away. The cause of this defect is image formation in front of the retina, and not on it.
What to do:
- Do not stay too late at the computer or TV. If your work involves constantly staying at the monitor, then take breaks for 7-10 minutes every hour. Get up from the table, look away, blink your eyes and try to relax.
- Add raw carrots and blueberries to your diet. Use parsley as a seasoning for main dishes or make a decoction of it.
- An excellent exercise for myopia is the “point on the glass.” On the window through which a beautiful view of the street opens, draw a point with a black felt-tip pen 1 cm in diameter. Position yourself 1-3 meters from the window and focus your eyes on this point for 5 seconds. After that, look at something outside (tree, house, pillar), look at it also for 15 seconds. Repeat the exercise 5-7 times, this will relieve tension from the eyes.
With farsightedness, a person clearly sees objects located far away, and poorly understands objects at close distances from him.
What to do:
- Exclude sweets, coffee, alcohol from the diet.
- Add foods rich in potassium (bananas, raisins, potatoes) and vitamins A and C (cabbage, blueberries, gooseberries, liver, carrots) to the menu.
- Perform eye exercises regularly: focus your eyes on an object near you, then look away. Stand straight, raise one hand right in front of your eyes, extend it. Use your fingers to rotate clockwise, and follow your fingers with your eyes. Then change your hand.
- A significant help to your eyesight will be the habit of eating five walnuts daily.
How to improve a child’s vision at home
If adults do not always pay due attention to their health, then most parents closely monitor the eyesight of children. In order to prevent problems and visual impairment, as well as improve it, it is necessary mainly to establish the daily routine of the child. Make sure that the baby does not spend much time at the computer or TV. When he is doing his homework, the posture at the desk should be correct: the distance from the notebook to the eyes is about 35-40 cm, but not less than 30 cm.
A good habit is daily drinking freshly squeezed carrot juice. Increase the motor activity of your child, be in the open air with him, teach him to do light exercises for the eyes. Remember that for children, normalizing nutrition and taking the vitamin complex is much more effective than for adults.
Fast vision improvement in a week
Thanks to the palming technique, vision problems are eliminated quickly, in almost a week. The technique was developed by the American ophthalmologist Bates, and is very popular among people around the world.
- Take a sitting position, put your hands on the table with your elbows, put a small pillow under them. Straighten your back.
- Shake your palms several times to relax. Then rub them against each other to warm them up.
- Slightly bend the warmed hands in handfuls and bring them to the eyes. The little fingers close on the bridge of the nose, place the indentation in the hands opposite the eye sockets, the base of the palms should be on the cheekbones.
- Press your hands firmly so that no light penetrates through the holes. Make sure that under the palms the eyes can freely blink without interference. Hands are completely relaxed.
- In this position, relax and concentrate on your eyesight..
This technique is considered akin to psychological suggestion, but it is effective and quickly relieves fatigue from the eyes, restores and improves vision.
What to do when eye strain
- Sit in a comfortable position and take a deep breath to relax.
- Squeeze your eyes tight, strain your neck as well as your face.
- After inhaling, hold your breath for a few seconds, open your eyes and exhale. The exercise is repeated 6-7 times.
- Perform light massaging movements with your fingertips under the lower eyelids and eyebrows in the direction of the temples. Eyes are closed.
- With eyes closed, perform 10 rotations with your eyes to the right, then left.
- Complete the complex with a 7-10 minute palming.
Eye fatigue medications
Operating air conditioners and heating systems, computer monitor radiation, plant pollen, dust, cosmetics, gassed air, wearing contact lenses, and bright sunlight daily affect the human eyes. These factors can cause CVD, dry eye syndrome: lacrimation, sensation of a grain of sand in the eye, dryness, pain. This problem worries up to 18% of the world’s inhabitants.
To eliminate the inconvenience caused by dryness of the cornea of the eye, and to avoid subsequent deterioration of vision, protection and prolonged hydration are necessary. People who periodically feel discomfort in the eyes can be prescribed eye drops with a complex effect, such as Stillavit. The formula of this solution includes a complex of moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and healing substances that can relieve a person of the feeling of sand and other unpleasant sensations associated with dry cornea.
Home Improvement Recipes
- Vegetables and eggs are rich in vitamin A. Apricots and liver are also beneficial. A lot of vitamin A is found in spinach..
- Vitamins of groups B and C are found in large quantities in the liver, kidneys, fermented milk products.
- Make up for vitamin C deficiency by eating citrus fruits, various fruits, and wild berries..
- High in Vitamin E: Sprouted Wheat, Legumes.
As already mentioned, products with vitamins A, group B, C, E are useful for the eyes. In addition, lutein is useful for vision, which absorbs harmful light rays, neutralizes the effect of free radicals. The daily norm of lutein is 35 mg, such an amount of this substance is contained in a pound of bell pepper. It is unrealistic to get a sufficient dose of lutein only with food, so choose vitamin complexes, in which it is included.
Fish oil (omega-3) preserves fiber health, promotes blood microcirculation, and inhibits the development of inflammatory processes.
Selenium protects the tissue structure of the eyes from the action of oxygen radicals. The visual apparatus is destroyed with age due to lack of selenium.
Zinc improves the absorption of vitamin A, provides a normal oxygen supply to the retina.
To improve vision, depending on individual characteristics and indications, the following tools are used:
- Atropine sulfate
- Calcium gluconate
- Vitamin C
- A nicotinic acid
- Placenta extract
- Various vitamin and mineral complexes
Eye exercises should be carried out in a calm, relaxed state. Here are some exercises:
- With your eyes, perform circular movements first to the right, then to the left.
- Look with your eyes up, the head remains motionless. Then move your gaze down with the same head position. Next, sweep your eyes left and right and diagonally. Exercises are performed 5-7 times.
- With your eyes, outline a figure eight in the air, look first from top to bottom, and then “draw” a figure eight from bottom to top.
- Intense blinking with squinting helps to quickly relieve fatigue from the eyes.
- Concentrate your vision on a point in the distance, then move your gaze to the tip of the nose. Repeat the exercise up to 10 times.
- Extend your hand in front of you and begin to perform movements from left to right, up and down. Keep an eye on these movements without turning your head.
Place two basins with cool and warm water on the table. Close your eyes. Tilt your face into a basin of warm water, then into a basin of cool water. Stay with your eyes submerged for 10-15 seconds. Finish the procedure by immersion in warm water. Such a contrasting bath helps improve vision and relieves tension from the eyes.
If this procedure with water does not suit you, it is recommended to use contrasting compresses. Dip two napkins in cold water and two in hot water. Lie down, first place warm wipes on your eyes for 20 seconds, then change them with a cold compress for the same time. So alternate the steps several times.
Blueberry juice. You will need only 5 berries. Rinse them, squeeze the juice. Add distilled water at the rate of 1 drop of juice to 2 drops of water. With the obtained agent, drip your eyes every day for 1-2 drops.
Aloe juice with honey. Cut off leaves from an adult plant, they will need 200 grams. Grind the leaves in small pieces, mix with three tablespoons of glasses and the same number of blue cornflower flowers. The collection is poured 600 ml of red quality dry wine and 600 ml of natural honey.
Stir, cover and hold the mixture in a dark place for three days, sometimes stirring. After three days, boil the mass in a water bath for 1 hour, cool. Drink 1 tsp. three times a day on an empty stomach.
Carrot juice with honey. Every day, it is recommended to drink a glass of freshly squeezed carrot juice mixed with 1 tsp. honey.
Parsley. Pass one bunch through the meat grinder. Add a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of lemon juice, mix. Take the drug for 1 tbsp. l on an empty stomach once a day for a month.
Watch a video right now about an alternative way to improve vision and relax your eye muscles.
- Pityriasis versicolor – in humans, causes of occurrence, photo. Treatment of pityriasis versicolor at home with drugs and folk remedies
- How to treat eczema on the hands at home. Eczema on the hands – treatment at the initial stage
- Quincke’s edema – symptoms and treatment at home. Help with Quinck Edema