Flaxseed is known for a huge number of useful properties. Eating grains regularly, you can significantly reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood, improve liver function, strengthen the immune system, activate brain activity and even improve vision. However, more often flax seeds are used to cleanse the intestines. Like any other remedy, they can affect the human body not only beneficially, but also negatively.
The benefits and harms of flaxseed
The laxative effect of flax seeds helps to cleanse the gastrointestinal tract. Due to its ability to swell, the seed increases feces and leads to their rapid removal.
This product is an excellent sorbent, which, when it enters the gastric digestion, begins to absorb harmful components, including toxins, like a sponge. The swollen mass, moving along the digestive canals, gently cleans the walls of toxins and old stool.
After this “cleaning”, the former mobility returns to intestinal villi, due to which the digestion process and the advancement of processed food are faster and easier. Flax seeds – this helps the body in the fight against parasites, viruses, fungi. They provide an anti-inflammatory effect, which contributes to the rapid healing of ulcers and wounds on the walls of the digestive system. Possessing an enveloping effect, flax seeds protect the mucous membranes from the harmful effects of certain types of food.
If you decide to clean with flax seeds, keep in mind that if you abuse (exceeding the duration of the course or dose), the liver may fail. It is important to strictly adhere to the rules of product administration. The daily dose should not exceed 50 g of seeds. For some categories of citizens, this method of bowel cleansing is not at all suitable. These include:
- people with acute bowel disease;
- patients with cholecystitis;
- suffering from colitis, cirrhosis of the liver;
- with stones in the urinary or gall bladder;
- people with pancreatitis;
- corneal inflammation.
How to take flax seeds to cleanse the intestines
To establish the work of the intestine and other organs of the gastrointestinal tract, you can use various methods. The simplest among them is taking flax seeds. In this case, whole grains are used in a dosage of 2 tsp. per day. Seed can be eaten separately or together with any food (soups, salads, side dishes, cocktails). However, both methods will show different results, and the effect of the first will be much better. Flax seeds for quick cleansing of the intestine is better to grind in flour and take it on an empty stomach for 2 tbsp. l., washed down with plenty of water. Let us consider in more detail the methods of taking this tool.
Flaxseed clarification with kefir
Flax flour with kefir has an excellent cleaning effect. Such a tandem will not only cleanse the body of putrefactive products and toxins, but also normalizes the digestion process and helps to lose a few extra pounds. How to use flax seeds, ground to a flour?
- Mix flaxseed ground in a coffee grinder with a glass of fresh kefir (1%).
- During the first week of admission, 1 tbsp is added to the glass. l funds, in the next week – 2 tbsp. l For the third week, the dosage is 3 tbsp. l.
Flax seeds with kefir
To use this recipe:
- At night, pour in a deep bowl of Art. whole flaxseeds, pour them with kefir and cover with a lid, leave in the refrigerator.
- In the morning, eat cooked food instead of breakfast..
- The course should last at least 10 days, maximum 20 days.
The second way:
- Daily in the morning mix up to 15 g of the product with st. kefir and eat it for breakfast for a month.
- The dosage should increase every subsequent week, reaching 45 g..
How to drink linseed oil to cleanse
This method of bowel cleansing is popularly called “Siberian”. Flaxseed oil helps restore a healthy microflora of the digestive tract, acts as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent. However, this composition is not suitable for everyone. Refrain from treatment with linseed oil is for pregnant women, patients with pancreatitis, hepatitis, gallstone disease.
- To prepare the product, grind 100 g of seeds, pour 250 ml of unrefined sunflower oil into a glass container, add the resulting flour.
- Cover the dishes, put in a dark place for a week, mix the mixture daily.
- After this time, take 1 tbsp oil. l 45-60 minutes before breakfast and each subsequent meal. The course of treatment lasts 10 days.
- During the cleaning period, give up heavy, fried, fatty foods, alcohol.
Olga, 25 years old: I have seasonal exacerbations of gastritis, so every spring / autumn I try to switch to light food and take some gentle means to normalize the work of the stomach and intestines. 2 years ago I read about flaxseed and decided to take a cleansing course. Since then I regularly take it with kefir, without even grinding. I’m very glad that gastritis does not bother me anymore.
Cyril, 28 years: Once I tried kefir with seeds, which my wife was preparing for myself. I liked the taste, so I enjoy drinking this drink with her for company every morning and at night. I feel that my intestines started to work better, in addition, I lost 3.5 kg.