- What is laser blood purification
- What is laser blood purification used for?
- How does the VLOK procedure go?
- How does an intravenous laser affect the body
- Laser blood purification price
The intravascular laser cleaning procedure began to be used 20 years ago. It is common in all countries with advanced medicine. Laser blood purification has a wide range of applications, it helps to achieve the desired effect where medication, hemosorption or plasmapheresis did not help..
What is laser blood purification
This is a unique procedure that currently has no analogues. Intravenous laser irradiation of blood is based on the fact that blood cells have photosensitive photoreceptors on their surface. An optical waveguide, which is inserted into a vein, emits a wave of 630 nm red light, sometimes a blue spectrum is used. Contact with photoreceptors excites, activates cells, activates certain biochemical reactions that accelerate the functioning of vital body systems. This effect provides a healing effect..
For most patients, the word “radiation” becomes frightening. It is associated with cancer therapy when using radioactive substances. A laser for blood purification is absolutely safe, because short-wavelengths are not able to do any harm to the body. For example, a two-minute conversation on a cell phone gives electromagnetic radiation more than a blood purification procedure.
Who needs laser treatment?
The effect of laser blood purification can have a positive effect in various fields of medicine. As a rule, the doctor independently determines the necessity of using this method of therapy for the patient. Laser cleaning of blood and lymph can be prescribed for the following reasons:
- reduction of pain symptoms after surgery, with vascular diseases, injuries;
- non-healing ulcers, purulent wounds;
- pressure sores;
- stomach ulcer
- anal fissures;
- Ischemic heart disease;
- benign education in the field of appendages, uterus;
- inflammation of the appendages, uterus.
- renal failure;
- urethral structure;
- sewage disposal;
6. Relieve pain with:
- radicular syndrome;
- Do not lie.
- relieves withdrawal symptoms with drug addiction, alcoholism;
8. ENT diseases:
- vasomotor rhinitis;
- otitis media;
- sensorineural hearing loss;
9. Skin diseases:
- atopic dermatitis;
- lichen planus;
- hemorrhagic vasculitis;
- allergic dermatoses.
Contraindications to laser blood irradiation
This procedure has a positive effect on many systems of the human body. However, laser blood purification can cause side effects, so you can not take a course with a number of general contraindications:
- infectious diseases in the acute phase;
- malignant tumors (the negative effect of laser blood purification has not been clinically proven);
- weakened immunity;
- mental disorders;
- sensitivity to the rays of the sun;
- blood diseases in the acute phase;
- renal, liver failure;
- circulatory disease.
What is laser blood purification used for?
The purpose of therapy will largely depend on the recommendations of the attending physician. Not every patient will agree to carry out the procedure because of its high cost. Laser blood purification can be used for the following purposes:
- Accelerating the recovery of the body after diseases (including mental).
- Reducing the rehabilitation period after laser resurfacing, chemical peeling.
- Improving the general condition of a person, relieving muscle tension after intense physical exertion.
- Laser purification of blood in chronic fatigue, symptoms associated with it is included in the indications..
- Prevention of keloid scar formation.
- Improving the body before and after surgery.
- Extension of remission after treatment of chronic diseases.
How does the VLOK procedure go?
As a rule, one laser cleansing course consists of 5-10 procedures; prescribing is allowed even during pregnancy. The amount depends on the condition of the patient, the recommendations of the doctor. Intravenous laser therapy can be carried out every day, the average duration from half an hour to an hour. A second course can be prescribed only after 2-3 months. The process of blood purification is as follows:
- The man is put on the couch, one of the hands is freed from clothes.
- Before the introduction of the needle, the injection site is treated with an antiseptic.
- The instrument indicator is mounted slightly above the wrist..
- Above the elbow, a tourniquet is applied.
- A catheter is inserted into a vein, the tourniquet is removed.
- Turn on the device. While the device will clean the blood, the patient will not experience any pain.
How does an intravenous laser affect the body
Laser irradiation of blood still causes distrust among many, given such a wide range of possible applications, in addition, a full-fledged cycle of procedures is relatively expensive. The uniqueness of the procedure lies in the fact that the target of exposure is the blood cells responsible for nutrition, the functions of a huge number of systems in the body. This is the case when the price is fully justified. During blood purification using a laser, the following effects on the human body occur:
- the procedure improves metabolism;
- blood enzymes are activated;
- breathing is easier;
- blood pressure normalizes gradually;
- the ability of cells to remove CO2 and transfer oxygen to tissues increases;
- lowered LDL cholesterol, lipids, blood glucose;
- blood circulation improves by reducing its viscosity;
- the inner walls of the vessels are cleaned of deposits, toxins are removed;
- blood oxygenation increases, nutrition with minerals, vitamins of the body improves;
- sclerotic phenomena disappear, memory improves, the overall functioning of the brain;
- immunity normalizes.
Laser blood purification price
All people who have used this procedure say that the main disadvantage of laser blood purification is the price. For one session on average you have to pay up to 600 rubles. One procedure is relatively inexpensive, but the full course includes 10 visits. The price for it is around 5000-6000 thousand, which is very expensive for preventive therapy.
In many cases, 6 visits are enough for a person, so to avoid unnecessary expenses, consult a disinterested specialist. In some institutions, more sessions offer a discount. The price under such conditions for 8 and 10 sessions of laser cleansing will be the same, so it makes sense to order more procedures. There is a variant of the procedure called “top-down”, which has a lower price.
Elena, 28 years old
The doctor discharged me ahead of time at the city hospital. I constantly felt unwell, my cough did not go away, I was constantly tired. I turned to another specialist. Together with medications, he prescribed me a course of VLOK. After blood purification, recovery went much faster and there were no more relapses of the disease.
Anna, 32 years old
I got an allergy that I didn’t have before. Together with antihistamines, the doctor prescribed laser cleansing (VLOK). It turned out that my case is included in the evidence for this procedure. After treatment, I never had an allergy problem. The only unpleasant moment is the high cost of blood purification.
Anton, 38 years old
By the age of 30, my acne again began to appear on my face, although my teens were long gone. Washing and hygiene products did not help to get rid of them. The specialist prescribed laser cleaning. I went through 7 procedures, my body began to work much better. Not only acne passed, but also a general malaise that tormented me for many years.
Eugene, 27 years old
I suffer from chronic bronchitis, every winter the disease manifests itself. On the recommendation of a doctor, she began to undergo blood purification procedures using a laser. The price in our city is 400 rubles for 20 minutes, but for 5 years now I have not suffered from bronchitis. At first the laser was a little scary, I thought it would hurt, but the whole treatment is absolutely painless.