Any girl wants to be irresistible at her wedding, regardless of hair color, height and weight. Even if you are not the owner of a slender figure, this does not mean that you need to abandon the beautiful celebration and gorgeous dress of the bride. You just need to know some of the subtleties of choosing models of wedding dresses for obese girls.
How to choose a wedding dress
You should not buy a dress a couple of sizes smaller in the expectation that you will lose weight. It may happen that the dress sits on you ugly, even if you manage to lose weight. And it will be even more offensive if for some reason you cannot finish the diet and remain at the same weight. It is better to purchase a dress according to its “today’s” figure. After all, it’s always easier to take a large product than to try to come up with something small.
Do not postpone the purchase of a dress until the last moment – this way you will increase your level of nervousness and risk “grabbing anything”, if only it fits the size.
You can borrow ideas for creating your image in the portfolio of wedding photographers, where you will probably find photos of girls “with shapes”.
It is more difficult for a mature woman to choose a bride’s dress. In this case, it is better to turn your attention to evening dresses, preferring a light dress, not necessarily white, you can choose a dress in ivory, cream, etc..
If the dress has a tight-fitting style, for example, in the waist area, then you should purchase a tight-fitting underwear to look perfect and seductive on this holiday.
Surely you know that you also have your own winning sides: beautiful breasts, attractive legs, etc. These are the parts of the body that need to be shown as much as possible, and to hide the flaws.
Styles of wedding dresses plus-size for girls
1. Dresses with a corset. Such models help to tighten the waist, making its owner visually thinner. It is advisable not to choose a lush bottom, preferably in this case a dress with a flowing hem.
2. Empire Style Dresses. Empire style wedding dresses perfectly hide the flaws of the figure, emphasizing the beautiful neckline. The extension of the hem begins right under the chest, which allows you to hide the tummy and full waist.
3. Dress according to the figure Suitable for girls with a brightly defined waistline. This creates a very feminine and seductive hourglass look..
4. Trapezoidal style. In dresses of such a cut, the bottom expands, giving the product a trapeze shape. This kind of extension can go from the waist if you want to hide a rounded tummy, or from the hips if you need to show the waist line and hide the fullness at the bottom of the figure.
5. Short patterns. A full figure does not always mean that her mistress has thick legs. Too many girls “in the body” can boast of beautiful legs. Why not try on a wedding dress, the hem of which ends in the knee area? This version of the dress is especially suitable for chubby brides of small stature. A short dress can also be of almost any style. With this length, the cascading hem looks very advantageous when its front is shorter than the back. To make your legs look better, you should wear high-heeled shoes.
What is contraindicated for girls with plus-size
1. Refuse dresses on narrow straps that will “dig” into the body, emphasizing the fullness of the shoulders and arms.
2. Sleeves flashlights also do not fit, they will only increase volumes.
3. Owners of a magnificent breast should not hide their charms behind the fabric, it is better to opt for a dress with a deep neckline.
4. If your neck is chubby, choose a V-neck dress. So the neck will become visually slimmer and longer.
5. A lot of brilliance. Do not buy a dress made of shiny fabric or shining with millions of rhinestones. Excessive sparkling will only add to your volume and emphasize the problems of the figure.
All the girls are beautiful in their own way! When choosing a dress, do not forget about jewelry, hair, makeup and shoes. And, most importantly, these are your eyes shining with happiness and a charming smile!
Be the most beautiful beauty! And remember that you are the Queen!!!