- Ozone therapy – indications
- Ozone injections for joints
- Facial ozone therapy
- Ozone therapy for children
- Slimming Ozone Therapy
- Ozone Therapy for Hair
- Ozone therapy in gynecology
- Ozone Therapy Procedure
- Ozone therapy – contraindications
- Ozone Therapy – Side Effects
- The price of ozone therapy
Modern medicine and cosmetology offers many useful procedures for human health. For example, ozone, which is administered intravenously and externally, activates the body’s pro-antioxidant systems, used in the form of inhalations, injections. Ozone therapy is effective for bacterial infections, skin lesions, headaches and other problems..
Ozone therapy – indications
One of the most effective methods of physiotherapy is the use of ozone. It is taken in various forms: injections, ozonized physiological saline, droppers, autohemotherapy with an ozone-oxygen mixture and others. This method of treatment has been used for more than 100 years by physicians in many countries of the world. The procedure dispenses with the use of drugs. A component of this method of therapy is a unique mixture that is characterized by life-giving properties.
Gasation has a beneficial effect on the human body, gives an immunomodulating effect, provides increased metabolism, increased blood oxygenation, and an increase in the amount of urea in the patient’s blood. In addition, ozone treatment slows down the aging process in the body, helps with stretch marks, cellulite, gives an analgesic effect. It is difficult to affirmatively answer the question of what is ozone therapy and what is it treated, because this procedure has a huge number of indications, used in various fields of medicine and cosmetology in order to solve numerous problems.
There are two types of treatment with this unique gas: local, general. In the first case, a specific problem is solved locally, for example, chipping with ozone for weight loss or against acne. If restoration of a weakened organism is needed, general treatment is used, for example, the patient uses ozonated water or ozone therapy is prescribed intravenously. Prescribes procedures ozone therapist after consultation with the patient.
The methods for saturating the body with ozone are described below:
- ozonized vegetable oil is used for massage;
- rectal insufflation;
- solutions, droppers for intravenous administration;
- mixing patient blood with ozone;
- subcutaneous gas injection.
Indications for ozone therapy are numerous. Below are the most famous reasons for this treatment method:
- Surgeons prescribe it in the treatment of scars, when it is necessary to get rid of burns, speed up the healing process, to achieve an anti-inflammatory effect, to detect clogged vessels on the legs (“ozone boot”).
- A gastroenterologist can prescribe a course of ozone therapy for stomach ulcers, cirrhosis, hepatitis.
- Endocrinologists prescribe the introduction of an ozone mixture under the skin to treat obesity, diabetes and muscle relaxation.
- Such procedures are indicated for headaches, atherosclerosis, ischemia.
- Dermatologists prescribe local ozone treatment for fungal infections, skin allergies, baldness, acne.
- Useful ozone treatment for neurological diseases for nervous relaxation.
- Rheumatologists prescribe ozone procedures for arthrosis, rheumatism, arthritis, osteochondrosis.
- For respiratory diseases, pulmonologists also recommend this method of therapy..
- After serious injuries of the cornea, necrosis of the optic nerve, ozone is used as a bactericidal agent.
- Gynecology uses this method to detect anemia, intrauterine infections, against toxicosis in pregnant women, inflammatory processes. It is allowed to carry out procedures during menstruation.
- Dentistry uses ozone to treat severe periodontal disease, pulpitis, stomatitis.
- Resuscitators can prescribe intravenous administration of ozone for disinfecting wounds, stabilizing metabolic processes in the body, destroying and eliminating toxic substances.
Ozone therapy in medicine
The use of this unique gas helps treat diseases of various etiologies. Ozone mixtures have been used for many years. Ozone therapy in medicine triggers the activation of metabolic processes, helps to normalize the amount of protein in the patient’s blood. Ozone is an effective fungicidal, analgesic, virucidal, anti-stress agent. Apply it in almost all areas: surgery, dentistry, therapy, urology and others.
Ozone therapy in cosmetology
Especially often, cosmetologists resort to the use of ozone. This unique gas helps kill fungus and bacteria under the skin that cause serious illness. In addition, ozone therapy in cosmetology is a popular way to combat wrinkles, hair loss, sagging skin. The procedures are inexpensive, with numerous positive reviews..
Ozone injections for joints
Oxygen and ozone injections are used by specialists to treat joints. The effectiveness of the method lies in the anti-inflammatory effect of ozone on the body. In addition, treatment of joints with ozone modulates the body’s internal defense against free radicals, and triggers cell regeneration. Due to the oxidation of pain mediators, ozone therapy gives an analgesic effect.
Facial ozone therapy
For many women, it is important to keep beauty as long as possible. Ozone therapy for the face helps to combat sagging, wrinkles, circles under the eyes. Sessions of ozone injections help treat acne, rosacea, acne, tighten the second chin. Ozone from irregularities, enlargement of pores, scars, peeling, porosity is no less effective. Ozone therapy is an effective remedy for excessive oily or dry skin.
Ozone therapy for children
Due to the enormous benefits of gaseous ozone for the body, many are interested in the question of children’s ozone therapy – what it is, and whether there is such a thing. Patients under 18 years of age are extremely rarely prescribed such sessions. Ozone therapy for children is not carried out, because an active gas can harm a child. However, doctors may prescribe rinses, massage with ozonated water or oil.
Slimming Ozone Therapy
For those who have been struggling with excess weight for a long time, it is also useful to know ozone therapy – what it is and what procedures are prescribed for weight loss. Sessions with this unique gas help break down excess fat. In addition, ozone therapy for weight loss is carried out in order to accelerate the metabolism, the destruction of cells that form the “orange peel”.
Ozone Therapy for Hair
This procedure is very effective for diseases of the scalp. Hair treatment with ozone therapy – what is it and how is it carried out. Such sessions stimulate the growth of new hairs, significantly reduce their loss, strengthen the roots. Reviews confirm that the field of ozone therapy strands become more flexible, bright, shiny, therefore, it is used as a prophylactic.
Ozone therapy in gynecology
Widely used sessions of aeration by ozone against gynecological diseases, which are accompanied by inflammatory processes. In addition, ozone therapy in gynecology is used against herpes, sexually transmitted infections, papillomas. Gas is introduced by the method of insufflation (irrigation of the vaginal cavity with an ozone mixture). Pregnant women are prescribed aeration during fetal hypoxia, placental insufficiency or to improve the condition.
Ozone Therapy Procedure
Treatment sessions with the ozone mixture are carried out in different ways, depending on the purpose. The following types of ozone therapy procedures are available:
- BAGOT – autohemotherapy is large, requiring preliminary blood sampling from the patient. After mixing the biomaterial with ozone, it is administered to the patient.
- MAGOT – autohemotherapy is small. It differs from the previous one in that only 5-15 ml of blood is taken from the patient.
- OFR – intravenous administration of the drug with ozone (200-400 ml).
Ozone therapy – contraindications
It is important for each patient to find out intravenous ozone therapy – what it is and what contraindications it has. With some ailments, you can not conduct sessions. Ozone therapy contraindications are presented below:
- allergy to ozone;
Ozone Therapy – Side Effects
If you believe the recommendations of doctors and patient reviews, there are side effects of ozone therapy. These include the following:
The price of ozone therapy
The price of ozone therapy depends on the type of procedure and area of application. You can save significantly, if you select a drug in the catalog, order and buy in the online store.
Victoria, 39 years old
Before deciding on the first session, I thought for a long time and read a lot about ozone therapy of the face – what is it and what are contraindications. The cosmetologist explained to me that the most important thing in this method of treatment is to observe the dosage of gas. Already 4 sessions have been conducted, the effect was amazing. Cheeks are tightened, do not sag, cheekbones also tightened.
Elena, 37 years old
I got acquainted with ozone therapy thanks to a friend. After the third session, wrinkles on the face have already been significantly smoothed out. I did not have any bruises or swelling after the injections, but the ozone therapist said that this was due to the peculiarities of the skin. The result of ozone therapy – a tightened face, without bags under the eyes, numerous wrinkles.
Natalia, 44 years old
From an early age I went in for sports, so the problems with the figure did not bother me. However, with age, the skin on the hips and abdomen became flabby. I came to the clinic for a consultation, where I was prescribed 5 sessions of ozone therapy, which were supposed to help. After the second procedure, my appearance became much better, and at the end of the course I was delighted.
- Hemodialysis – what is it, an apparatus for treating kidneys. Indications for hemodialysis
- Plasmolifting – what is it with before and after photos. Who is shown the plasma-lifting cosmetic procedure and reviews
- Manual therapy – what is it? Indications and contraindications for manual therapy for diseases of the spine