The most important for those who have a rest at beach resorts -This is undoubtedly the weather. It is not necessary to argue: bathing in rainy and cold weather is not only unpleasant, but also often a dangerous occupation for health and life. February is a winter month, it is connected with snow, frost, strong wind. But it's not a secret for anyone that such weather conditions this month are not on the whole planet. That is why many spend their February holidays on warm beaches, for example, on Goa or in Thailand.
Journey in February: Thailand or Goa
Due to the fact that in ThailandTropical and subtropical climate, in February, there is moderately wet, windless and sunny weather. In the southern part of the country, the air temperature fluctuates between 28-32 ° C, water - 25-27 ° C. In the northern part, the air temperature can drop to 0 ° C.
Briefly about some of the most popular places in Thailand:
- The maximum number of tourists visiting Pattaya in February, because This month is considered ideal for beach holidays, although occasionally there are a few rains;
- Somewhat warmer this month in Phuket: Air is heated to 32-35 ° C, water - 28 ° C, the waves are small, so there is no need to fear tsunami, but the light day is quite short, the sunset occurs around 18-00;
- In the northern part of Thailand the air is drier and cooler, in the mountains there are frosts, but at this time it is time to bloom orchids.
In February, Goa is really hotThe weather (33-35 ° C). February is not a rainy month, but the humidity is quite high (up to 69%) thanks to the ocean and numerous rivers and lakes. The state of Goa is divided into North and South:
- In North Goa, the population density is higher than in the South, but there are fewer hotels. Rest in this part of the state is more economical, and the beaches do not differ by gentle sand and clear water;
- South Goa is chosen by more prosperous tourists, tk. The beaches here are more attractive, and the philosophy of a respectable holiday reigns.
Features and benefits of a holiday in Goa:
- Indian black tea is known for its pronounced taste;
- Among the attractions are very popular monuments of Portuguese, Hindu architecture, temples, reserves;
- In numerous centers of traditional Indian medicine, massage procedures are performed, natural preparations are used, Panchakarma organism is very popular;
- Shopping is famous for a variety of goods and the ability to negotiate an excellent product for a low price;
- At trance parties you can have fun in an international company;
- A varied menu of dishes with fish and seafood;
- The foothills of the state attract tourists with lakes, waterfalls, palm groves, mangroves, exotic wildlife, unique spice plantations.
Some features and benefits of a holiday in Thailand:
- Entertaining shopping, low prices;
- Various excursion programs (walks through the jungle, mountains, elephant training, etc.);
- Thai massage is famous for its general health effect;
- The service of holidaymakers is at a sufficiently high level;
- Clear clear water mainly on the islands of Thailand;
- Visa-free entry into the country.
Almost every resort offersMultiple entertainment - from passive (luxuriate in the sun) to active (diving, windsurfing). To travel around the area in Thailand and Goa, you can easily rent a scooter.