Depression accompanying personhad undergone adverse events in life. Violation of mental health can cause adverse, uncontrollable emotions, apathy, unwillingness to live. Solve the problem of psychotherapy helps. Often it is more effective than taking of drugs.
Psychological help for depression
Man can not always afford to cope withunpleasant circumstances that occur in life. The loss of a job, death of a loved one, the emergence of conflicts in the team - all can trigger depression. Leave yourself out of this difficult state. Help solve the problem of the therapist. Doctor through the conversation change the emotional background of the patient. Psychotherapy for depression relieves symptoms of the disease:
- dreary mood;
- chronic fatigue.
Depressive states are familiar to all ages. It meets the disease as an adult and a child. Psychotherapy for depression is directed to a personal approach to each patient. The main objective - to improve the quality of human life. To solve this problem there are lots of methods of psychological help. Good and personal approach to the patient, and group lessons. Methods of treatment effectiveness, lack of side effects, which distinguishes them from drugs.
The most important thing when using the methods of psychotherapy for depression - a man's desire. Then you can change its state. Individual work involves specialist:
- getting rid of the patient from suffering;
- Learning self-help;
- help shape a healthier view of reality;
- preparation for life in a stressful environment.
Pluses of individual psychotherapy for depression is that attention is paid to a specific person. Features approach implies:
- trusting, intimate atmosphere;
- deep study of the problem;
- secure communication;
- creating an atmosphere of co-operation;
- accounting features of the person;
- the best solution of individual tasks;
- to overcome the loss, age-related crises;
- study of the specific characteristics of the patient's life;
- assessment of psychological features.
By the method of personal disadvantages arethe difficulty of modeling human behavior in a group when the depression is caused by interpersonal relationships. Diagnosis of the disease is carried out on the basis of subjective information that the patient gives the therapist. It does not always accurately reflect the actual events and causes. The disease can masquerade as psychosomatic manifestations. Individual psychotherapy of depression sometimes has little therapeutic effect, because the effect may depend on the therapist's authority.
Training in groups are effective when they decideproblems of interpersonal relationships in the team. The therapist sets the task to be sincere, to talk about their problems, there is a feeling. From the patient's situation requires more courage. With this direction:
- mutual learning takes place, there are more variations of role;
- relationships in the group are a model of the real world;
- man is easier to overcome their problems;
- the exchange of experiences and knowledge;
- it is possible to simulate the behavior of a new image;
- skills appear collective life;
- doctor conveniently monitor patients.
As a method of group psychotherapy for depressionIt can be of great help to defeat the disease. economical method requires less material costs for treatment. However, it is not suitable when you need an urgent solution to the problems of mental disorder - it takes time to put together a band, build trust, run dynamics. Using such a method:
- requires discipline from its members;
- involves a lot of attention, time to produce results;
- It allows you to effectively overcome the high resistance of patients to procedures.
Treatment of depression without drugs
Methods of psychotherapy can be used in combinationwith medication. As a separate process, they also show a high efficiency. There are many mechanisms of influence on depression. These are methods that influence the causes that underlie the emotional breakdowns. They are helping:
- to make life more positive patients;
- tackle neurotic conflicts;
- teach adaptation to reality;
- reduce the acuteness of perception of depression;
- accept yourself, not to give up part of his life and did not deny it;
- to cope with the symptoms of the disease;
- to solve the problem of fear.
Types of psychotherapy
In the treatment of depression, you can use different types of psychotherapy. Their basis - understanding the reasons that caused the nervous condition, and further action on it. There are varieties of psychotherapy:
- interpersonal - solves the problems caused by incorrect personal relationships with others;
- psychodynamic - looking for discrepancies in the understanding of the conflict in order to eliminate it, to create a balance;
- CBT - sets the task to dissuade a person who considers himself to blame for the problems.
Psychotherapy for depression caused by theimproper development of relationships with others, called interpersonal. The patient is characterized by the search for the guilty in a situation of frustration in the expectations. The objectives of short-term type of psychotherapy:
- adjustment of interpersonal relations;
- development of abilities to solve conflicts;
- training building relationships;
- improving the ability to overcome differences.
The basis of this type of therapy based on the idea thatDepression arises from the false beliefs of man. For patients characterized by elevated self-criticism. He considers himself the cause of all problems. Behavioral therapy is appropriate, if necessary:
- Analysis of negative thoughts;
- Search wrong reasoning;
- gathering information about the reasons that caused the inflated self-criticism;
- creating the right setting;
- destruction of erroneous conclusions;
- the patient's belief in the fallacy of his argument.
The problem to be solved by psychodynamic psychotherapy during the depression - found conflicts. They often come from childhood and recur in adulthood. Features:
- The task - to allow a situation where past experience has an impact on human behavior is already the parent-child relationship.
- Depression is an unconscious conflict between different desires. Someone may want to simultaneously support others and be independent.
- The purpose of the form of psychodynamic psychotherapy - awareness of the conflict between the conscious and subconscious desires and thoughts.
- Solution of these problems requires a long time.
Methods of psychotherapy
There are plenty of technologiespsychotherapy, which helps to cope with depression. Helps even autogenic training. An effective method for self-help therapy to learn self-hypnosis, relaxation of muscles, the transition to a positive mood. Training in a playful way help to solve interpersonal problems. These include:
- skazkoterapiya - treatment and the creation of its ready-playing fairy tales;
- the impact of music when it sounds associated with life events;
- igroterapiya at which members of the group play a certain role.
Popular methods of getting rid of depression:
- art therapy - training structure includes the writing of paintings, photographs, handicrafts;
- distraction from the situation with the help of specially selected books;
- zootherapy - treatment using animals;
- neurolinguistic programming - identification of priorities for communication and the impact on them;
- Gestalt therapy - the inclusion of man in the process of learning itself here and now instead of feelings about the "there and then";
- Holotropic breathing - helps to work through the trauma in a state of altered consciousness.
Treatment of depression hypnosis
The use of hypnosis in psychotherapy opensdata on mental trauma. Such events cause depression. Special techniques the therapist enters the patient into a trance and helps to find a way out of the situation - it is the authoritarian method of exposure. There is a way of hypnotic treatment, when the doctor is a conductor, and the patient is actively involved in the process - Erickson hypnosis. Man plunges to the past, focused on itself, it passes detached perception of the situation. The patient sees the projection of a successful future.