Inexplicable fear, stress, anxiety, withoutperiodically there are reasons for many people. The explanation can be causeless anxiety, chronic fatigue, constant stress, previously transferred or progressive disease. At the same time one feels that at risk, but does not understand what is happening to him.
Why do I get an alarm on the soul for no reason
Feelings of anxiety and danger are not alwaysabnormal mental states. Every adult has ever felt nervous excitement and anxiety in a situation where you can not cope with the problem, or in anticipation of a complex conversation. After addressing issues such anxiety passes. But pathological irrational fear appears independently of external stimuli, it is not due to real problems, and there itself.
Anxiety without cause sweeping,when a person provides his own freedom of imagination: it usually draws the most terrible pictures. The data highlights a person feels helpless, emotionally and physically exhausted, therefore health may falter, and the individual is ill.
Depending on the symptoms (signs) are several mental pathologies, which is inherent in increased anxiety.
The attack of a panic attack, as a rule, catchesa person in a public place (public transport, institution building, large store). Apparent reason for the occurrence of this condition is not, as in this moment of human life or health is not threatened. The average age of sufferers of anxiety for no reason is 20-30 years. Statistics show that most women are subjected undue panic.
A possible reason for undue alarm atAccording to doctors, it can be long-term human presence in the traumatic nature of the situation but does not exclude one-time heavy and stressful situations. Great influence on the susceptibility to panic attacks has heredity, human temperament, his personality traits and balance hormones. In addition, anxiety and fear for no reason often appear against a background of internal organs diseases. Features feelings of panic:
- Spontaneous panic. There is a sudden, without additional conditions.
- Situational panic. It appears on the background of experiences due to the onset of traumatic situations or as a result of expectations of a person of any problem.
- Related situational panic. It is shown by the action of biological or chemical stimulant (alcohol, hormonal crash).
Allocate the following are the most common signs of a panic attack:
- tachycardia (rapid heartbeat);
- anxiety in the chest (distension, pain in the sternum);
- "lump in the throat";
- high blood pressure;
- development VVD (vegetative dystonia);
- lack of air;
- fear of death;
- flushes of heat / cold;
- nausea, vomiting;
- impaired vision or hearing, coordination;
- loss of consciousness;
- spontaneous urination.
This disorder of the psyche and the nervous system,the main feature of which is anxiety. With the development of anxiety disorder diagnosed by physical symptoms that are associated with the failure of the autonomic system. Periodically there is increased anxiety sometimes accompanied by panic attacks. Anxiety disorder usually develops as a result of prolonged mental overload or a strong stress. Disease characterized by the following symptoms:
- anxiety for no reason (people worry about trifles);
- obsessive thoughts;
- sleep disorders;
- nausea, digestive problems.
Not always anxious syndrome manifests itself in the form ofindependent disease, it is often accompanied by depression, phobic neurosis, schizophrenia. This mental illness quickly develops into a chronic form of, and the symptoms become permanent. From time to time a person come aggravation, under which there are panic attacks, irritability, tearfulness. Constant anxiety can transform into other forms of disorders - hypochondria, obsessive-compulsive disorder.
The trouble with a hangover
With the use of alcohol intoxication occursthe body, all the organs begin to deal with this condition. First, the cause is taken the nervous system - this time comes intoxication, which is characterized by mood swings. After the hangover begins, in which the alcohol fighting all human body systems. Symptoms of anxiety are a hangover:
- frequent change of emotions;
- nausea, abdominal discomfort;
- BP surges;
- alternation of heat and cold;
- irrational fear;
- memory losses.
This disease can occur in any personage and social group. Typically, depression develops after some stress or traumatic situations. Mental illness can be triggered by heavy setbacks experience. For depressive disorders can cause emotional turmoil: the death of a loved one, divorce, serious illness. Sometimes depression occurs for no reason. Scientists believe that in such cases the agent are neurochemical processes - failure of the exchange process of hormones that affect the emotional state of a person.
The manifestations of depression can be different. The disease may be suspected if the following symptoms:
- frequent anxiety for no apparent reason;
- reluctance to do the usual work (apathy);
- chronic fatigue;
- reduced self-esteem;
- indifference to the people around;
- difficulty in concentrating;
- unwillingness to communicate;
- difficulty in making decisions.
How to get rid of anxiety and alarm
Everyone occasionally feelsanxiety and fear. If at the same time you become hard to overcome the status data or are they different duration that prevents work or personal life - is to see a specialist. Signs, in which it is not necessary to delay the campaign to the doctor:
- you sometimes have panic attacks for no reason;
- you feel inexplicable fear;
- during an alarm breath, jumps pressure, dizziness appears.
With the help of medicines from fear and anxiety
The doctor for the treatment of anxiety, getting rid of feelingsfear of appearing for no reason, may appoint a course of drug therapy. However, the most effective administration of drugs when combined with psychotherapy. Treated for anxiety and fear only medicinal products is inappropriate. Compared with people using a mixed type of therapy, patients who just take pills, are more prone to relapse.
The initial stage of mental illness are treated,generally mild antidepressant. If the doctor sees a positive effect, followed by a maintenance therapy lasting from six months to 12 months. Types of drugs, dosages and times (in the morning or at night) are assigned exclusively for each patient individually. In severe cases of tablets from anxiety and fear do not fit, so the patient is placed in a hospital where the injection is administered antipsychotics, antidepressants and insulin.
Among the drugs that have a tranquilizing effect, but dispensed in pharmacies without a prescription are:
- "New Pass". Take 1 tablet three times per day, duration of treatment causeless alarm is assigned a doctor.
- "Valerian". It takes daily 2 tablets. The course is 2-3 weeks.
- "Grandaxinum". Drink prescription 1-2 tablets three times a day. Duration of treatment is determined depending on the patient and the clinical picture.
- "Persia". The drug is taken 2-3 times per day 2-3 tablets. Treatment of causeless anxiety, feelings of panic, anxiety, fear does not last more than 6-8 weeks.
With the help of psychotherapy of anxiety disorders
An effective way to treat anxiety causelessand panic attacks is cognitive-behavioral therapy. It is aimed at transforming unwanted behavior. As a rule, unable to cure a mental disorder in 5-20 sessions with a specialist. The doctor, after conducting diagnostic tests and delivery of analyzes patient helps a person to remove negative patterns of thinking, irrational beliefs that fuel anxiety arises.
Cognitive therapy focuses methodon patient knowledge and thinking, and not only at its behavior. In the course of therapy a person struggling with their fears in a controlled, secure environment. Through repetitive dives into a situation that causes fear in a patient, it is becoming more control over what's happening. Direct view on the problem (fear) without prejudice, on the other hand, feelings of anxiety and anxiety gradually leveled.
Features of treatment
Anxiety perfectly amenable to therapy. The same is true of fear for no reason, and to achieve positive results in a short period manages. Among the most effective techniques that can remove the anxiety disorders include: hypnosis, desensitization consistent confrontation, behavioral therapy, physical rehabilitation. Selection of treatment specialist selects based on the type and severity of mental disorder.
Generalized anxiety disorder
If the fear of phobias associated with certainobject, anxiety in generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) captures all aspects of life. It is not as strong as during the panic attacks, but more long-lasting, and therefore more painful and difficult to carry. Treat this mental disorder in several ways:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy. This technique is considered to be the most effective for the treatment of groundless feelings of anxiety in GAD.
- Exposure and prevention responses. The method is based on the principle of residence alarm, a man completely gives in to fear, not trying to overcome it. For example, the patient tends to get nervous when someone from the family is late, imagining the worst that could happen (close crashed, it caught up with a heart attack). Instead of worrying, the patient should succumb to panic, fear experience to the fullest. Some time later, the symptom will be less intense or even disappear.
Panic attacks and anxiety
Treating anxiety that occurs for no reason fearIt can be carried out by taking medication - tranquilizers. With their help, quickly eliminates the symptoms, including sleep disturbance, mood swings. However, these drugs have an impressive list of side effects. There is another group of drugs for mental disorders such as a sense of causeless anxiety and panic. These funds do not belong to their potent basis is herbs: chamomile, motherwort and birch leaves, valerian.
Drug therapy is not the best,as more effective in dealing with anxiety recognized psychotherapy. At the reception at the expert patient knows exactly what is happening to him, because of what started the problem (causes fear, anxiety, panic attacks). After the doctor selects the appropriate method of treatment of mental disorders. As a rule, therapy includes tools that eliminate the symptoms of panic attacks, anxiety (tablets) and psychotherapeutic treatment.