Manicure Glitter, or as they are calledglitter, it became popular thanks to the excellent appearance and at the same time the implementation simplicity. Nails covered with colored sequins are an excellent option for the evening manicure. For the day is more suitable colorless nail glitter, gold or silver. Cover with gold glitter looks wonderful in the autumn as manicure and festive winter manicure.
Manicure Glitter: species
To date, specializedshops can be found just an incredible amount of diverse sets of loose glitter and ready-made lacquer with sparkles in the composition. You can experiment with a variety of colors, sizes and shapes of glitter nail, starting from metallized "dust" and ending with large glitter particles with a diameter of 1-2 mm.
Trend: trendy manicure with transparent crumbly glitter
Today in fashion design and shimmering naila combination of several techniques manicure. A novelty in the nail design became coating made in a popular technique Ombre (scent) and decorated with the "dry" transparent glitter in the shape of the hexagon. Implementation of such a "brilliant" manicure quite time consuming, it may take more than one hour. But the result is worth it! Typically, such a manicure Glitter assumes coverage of all nails, but if time is limited, use the glitter part.
The gradient of the nails can be done in two ways: to put sequins on transparent colored coating or use colored glitter. Options manicure with glitter look at the photos.
Manicure Glitter: Lead Equipment (photos step by step)
The process of performing a manicure with sequins long time, but fairly simple in technique. What will it take?
- transparent basis;
- White nail polish;
- color lakes;
- colorless varnish finish;
- wooden stick for manicure;
- transparent adhesive;
- glitter / glitter on a transparent basis;
- sponge / sponge;
- nail polish remover.
So, the photo with steps to implement manicure with glitter.
- The first layer we put a colorless coating.
- White lacquer take as a basis and carefully cover them all nails.
- Gently close the skin around the nails with tape to avoid contamination during application of the gradient coating.
- On the sponge are color paints in the form of strips, then cover is printed on one or two nails. For the subsequent application of varnish need to be updated. The coating must dry out.
- Glitter / sequins inflict one. To this end, part of the nail (which will strengthen the first particles of glitter) is applied clearcoat. Then a wooden stick dipped in the edge of transparent glue, glitter and fastened to hook on a transparent varnish until it is dry. Then repeat the process until the entire nail is covered with sequins.
- Fix the glitter transparent varnish finish.
- Remove the adhesive tape and gently brush dipped in nail polish remover removes residual coating from the skin.
Stylish manicure with sequins ready!