Trend called «cat eye» or «cat eyes»there was a couple of years ago, but in the spring of 2016 he reached the peak of popularity. Manicure cat eye make stars and TV presenters, so you are obliged to please themselves and such beauty.
The secret to the popularity of manicure cat's eye in hisuniversality. Thanks to the brilliance and gorgeous color depth does not require additional decoration and looks good on short nails, so indispensable in the office as a nail art. But if you add a little velvet sand, decorative stones and paint the nails on the ring finger, get a chic manicure for publication.
You already want to admire this beauty on your own nails? Most read articles, and we will help to create something truly special.
The secret of the unique effect of cat's-eye
History of the Cat's Eye began 5-7 yearsback to the era of the emergence of magnetic coatings. Initially, they produced only as cheap miniature variants on the surface by means of special magnets could create a variety of patterns, differing in tone color from the substrate. Unfortunately, well look, this beauty is not more than 3-4 days, and housewives - to the first dishwashing.
But the creators of the gel varnish made a revolution: several brands (Kodi, Lianail, Bluesky) released varnishes, containing tiny particles of metal, which are collected by the magnet in a unique 3D-designs. It seems that the light falling on the nail, is concentrated only in these patterns, adding manicure unusual radiance. It is this property to collect light only in one narrow strip has a gem or chrysoberyl cat's eye, which gave the name to the new direction of nail art.
Manicure Design cat eye
It is believed that the best manicure cat's eyelooks in natural tones chrysoberyl stone - blue-green, brown, green, gray, blue. The deeper and darker the color of nail polish, the better it will stand out pattern, and those will look chic manicure.
Some artists generally make the dark"Substrate" to reveal the shade as much as possible: on top of the base gel is applied to the black-lacquer, dried it in the UV lamp, and then the varnish is applied to the cat's eye effect.
Another professional secret - never to do matte cat eye. The lack of a glossy sheen "eats" itself zest manicure.
But the cat's eyes complement modern ideas such as gradient or holes allowed. It is also advantageous to look this Nail polish in conjunction with liquid stone, painted and glitter.
How to make a cat's eye manicure at home
You will need:
- liquid for degreasing;
- manicure set;
- base and a top cover;
- gel lacquer with metallic particles;
- Black gel nail substrate;
- magnet gel varnish;
- UV or LED lamp.
When all you need is already on your desk,my hands and get to common cut or unedged manicure for you. Align the nail length, to give them the desired shape, buff the nail plate. Than-ideal will be your pen, the better it will look at them gel coat.
Technology applying gel nail "cat's eye"
1. degrease the surface of each nail.
2. Apply a base coat in a single layer.
3. Dry the lamp for 1-2 minutes.
4. Apply a substrate (black or any dark gel lacquer) in a single layer.
5. Also to dry until complete solidification.
6. Prior to this it was possible to work with five fingers at the same time, but on the fourth stage will have to paint each nail individually, in order to avoid spreading of the varnish and make the pattern identical on both hands. Apply one coat of varnish with metal particles, wait 1-2 seconds.
7. Hold the magnet to the nail at a distance of 1-3 millimeters. Do not hold it by sliding over the surface of the nail plate for 15 seconds.
8. After that, dry it in a lamp. Repeat this procedure for each finger, keep drawing from the magnet went the same way. From above, you can (optionally) apply the upper protective coating in one layer and hold the lamp to harden.
9. Remove the adhesive layer and hands smazh special emollient oil.
That's it, your first cat's eye manicure is ready! Now that the technology is completely clear to you, you can experiment with more sophisticated versions of nail-art or herself to explain her friends, how to make a cat's eyes at home.
Tips for Beginners:
- keep magnets away from gel lacquer, otherwise it quickly will become worthless;
- Shake well before using a container of gel to evenly distribute the metal dust;
- Do not forget about the degreasing and applying the base coat, otherwise you risk to get flaking varnish within a few days;
- if for some reason you do not apply the paint in the dark as the substrate, the first Procrit and dried cat's eye without the use of a magnet, and the pattern is only applied to the second layer;
- magnet keep as close as possible to the surface of the nail plate, but do not let it touch;
- be sure to work with each nail individually, otherwise the varnish starts to freeze or spread - and a clear pattern has not come out;
- try one day to do without a top cover - some experts believe that it impairs visual perception manicure cat's eye;
- the first two days after application of the gel varnish avoid trips to the sauna or steam bath - a sharp temperature drop can lead to cracking of the coating.
If you will follow all the rules,set out in the article, the beautiful manicure cat's eye will delight you and those around 2-3 weeks. Importantly, do not be afraid to try a new design or use cat eye as a base for more complex manicure - this spring experiments are welcome.