Before you empty rooms, and the chaos going on in your head? How to arrange the furniture where to hang the TV, whether to break the wall, where to hide an abundance of cabinets and not see the trash?
We make it easy for you to challenge and to share in this article tips on how to make a comfortable living room layout.
- Do kitchen with living Merge?
- How to arrange the furniture?
- Where to hang the TV?
- Which form to choose a sofa?
- How to hide the cabinets in the living room?
Making design cozy living room
It's about living on purpose. This area is a major in the interior, if you understand it and organize it properly, the success of the project is guaranteed.
Do kitchen with living Merge?
Often people ask this question and can notdecide. To start, determine whether you can do it in your apartment? There are a number of restrictions on SNIP and GOST, attributable to the combination living room and kitchen.
- If you have to break the bearing wall - approval of such plan is practically impossible (the maximum that could be agreed - this opening from the kitchen to the living room).
- If the kitchen stove and the gas riser, thenaccording to the standards the kitchen should be closed and have a partition. In this case, you can make a folding glass partition and fully enjoy life in the large living room-kitchen.
If problems with the agreement, and there you have the opportunity to combine the two areas - safely merge.
You will increase the area of your space visually. And today, as you know, the main wealth - space and time.
Most likely you have questions: But what about the smells, because when you cook - will very much smell in the living room? If you are asking this question, I want to ask you: if you have something burnt in the kitchen - you saved the door to the room? The smell disperses throughout the apartment anyway. But how do people live in Europe? They have nothing sticks? The issue is solved with the smells of powerful extractor.
How to arrange the furniture in the living room?
Before placement of furnituredetermine the center of the composition. Center - it does not mean center of the room. In the center of the composition will be sent pieces of furniture, almost all subjects will be built around it. In Russia, most of such a center in the living room is the TV. If you have a living room - a place where you can chat by the fireplace, then such a center would be a fireplace. Once identified the center, we build the entire composition and arrangement of furniture around it. Do not forget to think about the furniture functions.
How to hang a TV?
If you define the compositional center of the TV, here are a few tips for its location.
- It is advisable not to put TV on the pass-through location.
Think about how you and your roommates will move around the room (draw arrows on the plan), and see whether there will be someone to interfere with viewing.
- It is advisable not to place the TV in front of the window.
The problem most often in the glare. On the south side of a lot of sun and light. And this fact can play a cruel joke with TV viewing. Of course, if there is no alternative - the problem is solved by a curtain or blinds.
- If you hang the TV or placeprojector, consider how high will hang the screen. If you hang high, it will be very uncomfortable to watch, raised his head. When watching movies neck will hurt from this position of the head.
Which form to choose a sofa?
The mass of options - you can direct, you can corner,can be U-shaped. What is your problem? USADA as many guests? Watch TV in comfort? Decide you will help your imagination. Imagine what processes will take place in the room. What will you do when they come to visit, where you get them Seat the?
How do you watch TV, read books, work at a laptop. It's just a matter of your lifestyle and the question of how you will interact with the interior.
After analyzing all the information, and is compatible with features and room area, make a decision.
How to hide the cabinets in the living room?
As a rule, in the living room have a lot to place. But what you do not want to clutter up the space of cabinets, I want to remove everything that prevents the eye relax.
- If the room is extended - use the wallsmaller size for storage. Using the wall completely (be it shelves, cupboards, wardrobes), you make the space more square and right. If we put the cabinets as freestanding elements, it will be perceived as a piece of furniture that takes up precious space living room. And if you use a storage system with floor to ceiling - is visually perceived as a wall, in which something is stored (niche). The room is spacious, without much furniture.
- The second a fun way - to hide in closets. To erect a column in the center of the wall on which to place the center of the composition (fireplace, mirror, TV). On both sides we have formed a niche that we use to disguise cabinets. But we also eat so much space? You ask.
In fact, we take away the place rooms, but visually your room is free, there is nothing superfluous, it is spacious and did not interfere.