Until recently it was assumed thatthe problem of "bags" under the eyes occurs exclusively due to lower elasticity of connective tissue membrane that separates the fiber from the periorbital skin century. In mid-2008 scientists proved that the appearance of this cosmetic defect caused by the increase in the most periorbital tissue. Conclusion: if a person has for a long time do not go bags under the eyes, the causes can be due to a variety of factors. Let's explore this topic in more detail to understand the problem.
Why there are bags under the eyes
Increased periorbital tissueIt indicates that some of the natural processes in the body occur correctly. Just set the cause of the bags help a thorough examination and analysis of the lifestyle. Equally important in this question is the age and sex. Swelling under the eyes indicate a more serious violations, so people watching this phenomenon, must seek the source of the problem in the depths of the body. From the following sections, you will learn about the specific reasons for the appearance of bags for different categories of people.
Swelling of the eyes of the child - a clear sign of the presence ofserious problems with internal organs. Children rarely suffer from lack of sleep, so the factors associated with unhealthy lifestyle, can be discarded. The eyelids may swell because of the following disorders in the body:
- Problems with the liver.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Violations of the production of hormones in the body.
- Acute / chronic heart failure.
- Disorders of the venous / lymphatic system.
If you see a child under the eyes redcircles, hand over the analysis on yaytseglist. Most likely, the baby bred worms. Black circles in children tend to indicate allergic response. To cope with this problem, the originator will have to find and remove it. In addition, there may be genetic causes of edema. Hereditary factors are difficult to identify and deal with their consequences, without the intervention of plastic surgeons is almost impossible.
The fairer sex are constantly wondering aboutwhy swollen eyes. Affecting the appearance blue and standing water under the eyelids swelling may occur at any age. The reasons that this may be due to deeply rooted in the body. The most common ones are listed below:
- Changes in hormonal levels in the body during some phases of menstruation.
- Excessive exposure to UV rays. Seen in regulars resort beaches and tanning salons.
- Pregnancy. During intrauterine gestation woman's body undergoes significant hormonal and physiological changes. Strong purple swelling around one or both eyes - this is quite normal.
- Diseases. Illnesses associated with kidney and allergic reactions of the body, often lead to the emergence of gray circles.
- Overwork. If there are blue circles under his eyes, the causes in women is often associated with serious stresses at work and lack of sleep at night.
The problem eyelid edema overcomes the stronger sex is not less than women. Dark circles under eyes in men may be caused by the following factors:
- Alcohol abuse. Excessive consumption of alcohol, which is often associated with lack of sleep leads to edema.
- Age. Almost all the men who are over 50, have complained to the white double circles under the eye sockets.
- Excessive salt intake. Habit, which occurs very often. Salt retains fluid in the body, causing bruises under his eyes.
- Respiratory disease.
- Inflammation of the sinuses.
What are circles under the eyes
In most cases, people are simply obscureundesirable cosmetic changes on the face or hide them under the glasses. This approach can hardly be called reasonable. The appearance of bags should be regarded as a hint of the body that need to do something. Having carefully considered the swelling, you will be able to suggest possible disease and seek appropriate medical specialist profile.
If you have dark circles under the eyes,reason should be sought in the way of life. These symptoms are often observed in people who downloaded a responsible job. Fatigue leads to disruption of blood flow throughout the body. It appears blood stagnation in the capillaries, which is why the bags under the eyes appear gray. To remove them, you have to take a holiday and a good rest.
Typically, these displays indicateallergy. A characteristic feature of the body's reaction to the stimulus, first red circle appears to the left eye, and then moves to the right, or vice versa. If you know what the allergen leads to redness, get rid of it immediately. Otherwise, you must consult your doctor immediately.
Blue bags under the eyes for no reason do not appear. Usually, this indicates a violation of cosmetic elementary Fatigue organs of vision. Most office workers spending at least 75% of waking hours at the computer, say at this problem. Cope with it will charge for a simple eye muscles, proper lighting in the office and exercise for overall body strengthening.
About yellow circles under the eyes, doctors cantalk for hours, as the list of the causes of this symptom is incredibly much. The most common of these include the following diseases / disorders:
- Protracted stress, smoking, alcohol abuse.
- Chronic fatigue, lack of sleep.
- Excessive exposure to direct sunlight.
- Disorders of the liver / gall bladder.
- Poor oxygen saturation of the body.
- Elevated levels of carotene in the body.
- Malfunction of the circulatory system.
Swelling of the eyes in the morning
Morning bags under the eyes is not without reasonIt appears, but it does not mean you have to sound the alarm immediately. Such swelling subside within a few hours. As a rule, they do not portend serious violations. Morning bags under the eyes indicate that before the night's sleep the body receives too much water or spicy / salty foods. To get rid of the problem, review your diet and try not to burden the digestive system of heavy meals after 18:00.