Often a person is lost in obscurity: what had happened to his intestines? Insidious disease encircles the entire abdomen. The patient is perplexed about what was bothering him, causing chronic constipation suddenly replaced by frequent diarrhea, and sometimes unbearable pain disturb clock ... Dyskinesia bowel - common disease among both adults and children. How to recognize the disease, relieve pain and normalize bowel functionality?
intestines Dyskinesia - what is it?
Dyskinesia or spastic colitis -common disease, especially among the female population. The disease is manifested by a complex digestive disorders, small and large intestines. Irritable bowel syndrome - another name for dyskinesia. Against pain disturbed the functionality of the colonic mucosa. Consider the types of spastic colitis, the main symptoms, causes and manifestations of disease valid therapies.
Symptoms of intestinal dyskinesia in adults
Symptoms of dyskinesia of the colon has significant differences in patients, so the doctor is often difficult to diagnose the disease. Characteristic symptoms of spastic colitis:
- Pain in the abdomen - the main symptom of the disease. Often the patient is not able to explain where it hurts, because the extensive localization of pain.
- The diverse nature of pain. It's boring or aching, dull or paroxysmal, cutting pain that lasts from a few minutes to several hours.
- Another sign of illness - the pain stops at night, but with a human awakening returns.
- The perception of pain in the intestine after meals, against psycho-emotional disorders.
- Spastic colitis manifested by frequent bowel movements in the form of diarrhea.
- Frequent constipation alternating with loose stools with mucus or without it. Many have noted relief after a bowel movement, and waste gases, which puchat stomach, causing bloating.
- The constant rumbling in the abdomen and preventsfeel comfortable. There are cases that rumbling in the stomach - the only symptom that appears when dyskinesia, complicates the decision of the diagnosis insidious, hidden disease.
- Complaints of patients to a dull ache in the heart or back, insomnia, nervousness, depression.
Types of diseases
Dyskinesia of the colon is of two kinds:
- as an independent disease in violation of intestinal motility, called "primary spastic colitis"
- disease occurs as a consequence of violationsthe work of other organs of the digestive tract (liver disease and poor drainage of bile, pancreatitis, gastritis, cholecystitis) and hormonal changes in the endocrine system (the so-called "secondary colitis").
Judging by the clinical picture of the disease, distinguished dyskinesia with painful diarrhea, constipation and colic mucous (gipermotornaya colitis).
Spastic (gipermotornaya) dyskinesia
Gipermotornaya or spastic dyskinesiait is manifested by increased intestinal tone, presence of spastic contractions. Patient exhausted constant liquid stools, accompanied by sharp pain and colic. Abdominal pains are paroxysmal in nature. There bloating due to accumulation of gas (flatulence). Often, the patient notices belching, feeling of heaviness, overcrowding in the intestine and stomach.
Atonic (gipomotornaya) dyskinesia
Atonic dyskinesia or gipomotornayacharacterized by a sharp weakening of peristalsis and the tone of the colon and as a consequence there are intestinal constipation. This problem is often compounded by arching pain in the abdomen from accumulation of fecal dense masses. Against the backdrop of persistent constipation worsens the general condition of the body, the patient suffers from nausea, belching, overcome weakness, constant mood swings. Chronic constipation, bowel lead to the formation of hemorrhoids, fissures, colon polyps.
Causes of bowel dyskinesia
Argued that the primary spastic colitisIt occurs against the backdrop of psychogenic factors: stress, stress, long-term depression, negative emotions. The nature of the food consumed in the diet is also making its mark in the condition of the colon: a limited amount of fiber stimulates the development of the disease. Primary dyskinesia also justified infiltration agents of intestinal infection.
Secondary colitis manifested duemigrated and chronic diseases of the abdominal organs (liver, pancreas, spleen, as well as the formation of ulcers in the stomach). Hormonal Disorders (pituitary), diabetes is also considered to be the forerunners of the considered disease - dyskinesia of the colon. Excessive use of antibiotics, anticonvulsants, muscle relaxants, psychotropic drugs - a sure way to the emergence of secondary spastic bowel colitis.
Diagnosis of psoriasis based on the use of an exclusive method of exclusion. Phased inspection includes:
- elimination of dangerous pathologies of the large intestine (tumors, polyps, diverticula)
- scatological study
- analysis of feces for the presence of bleeding,
- barium enema,
- bowel biopsy if necessary.
Methods for the treatment of intestinal dyskinesia
Treatment of colitis produced as a medicationmethod, and with the help of folk remedies. Often, doctors recommend to approach the problem of dyskinesia complex, combining medical preparations, herbal medicinal agents, methods of psychotherapy. It is important to always watch your diet - diet should be balanced, rich in vitamins, fiber. A sufficient amount of fresh vegetables, fruit, juice reduces the risk of recurrence of spastic colitis. To prevent the development of disease, can not tolerate long-term constipation, that is, to follow the movements, avoid stress.
A method of treating bowel colitis depends on the type of dyskinesia:
- When gipermotornaya intestinal colitis preclude the use of laxatives drugs and prescribed antispasmodic pills (no-spa, papaverine).
- For the second type of diseases of the colon are used enzyme preparations, cholagogue, a combination of vitamin B1 and potassium chloride, metoclopramide.
- To avoid constipation recommend that patients take laxatives plant extracts: buckthorn bark, senna, rhubarb, alternating inside and eating no more than twice a week.
For relaxation of the nervous system administeredantidepressants, neuroleptics. Abuse of these drugs is not allowed. Additional therapies dyskinesia (spastic bowel colitis) consider psychotherapeutic methods: autogenic training, meditation, hypnosis, yoga, medical and a sports complex of special exercises (gymnastics). According to experts, the best therapeutic effect is the combined effect of the existing methods of treatment of dyskinesia.
When dyskinesia colon recommendedDiet daily diet. The term "diet" also includes a method of cooking quality, the kinds of foods diet. What are the eating habits of patients with spastic colitis?
- The products should be of high quality, without preservatives, dyes and various flavorings.
- Useful porridge (oats, buckwheat, millet, wheat), but rice intake is restricted.
- The daily ration is necessary to diversify the sufficient amount of fresh fruits and vegetables that are rich in fiber to restore bowel function.
- Good to drink on an empty stomach juices (apple, carrot, beetroot, cabbage) in chronic intestinal constipation.
- Drink plenty of fluid per day (1.5 L).
- Cooking meals for a couple or a cook. Exclude from the diet of fried, fatty, spicy food.
- Do not eat fat sour cream, fatty fish and meat.
- Fermented milk products have to be in the menu daily.
- Exclude from the diet of flour products, sweets, white bread, cabbage, garlic, radishes, turnips, mushrooms.
- Food nedosalivat.
- It is useful to drink a decoction of rose hips, but no sugar.
- Doctors usually give advice to eat a fractional, small portions, at least 5-6 times a day. Do not overeat.
Adhering to these simple recommendations,will make significant progress: the intestinal peristalsis improved, preventing the appearance of constipation. As a result, spastic colitis is not progressing, but rather the opposite: the intestine dyskinesia retreats.
Considering the effective methods of unconventionaltreatment can be distinguished acupuncture and herbal medicine. Traditional medicine is used for a long time to achieve the desired effect, and a complete cure neluga. Traditional recipes will help women during pregnancy and lactation.
- Infusion for treating dyskinesia colon
Composition: blend of oak bark, sage herb, motherwort, flowers St. John's wort, yarrow - 2 tbsp. l.
Indications bowel disease, spastic colitis or particular dyskinesia.
Application: preparing medical infusion by pouring a mixture of 1 cup of boiling water. Insist 2 hours. Filtered and taken before a meal to 100 ml four times daily.
- Healing collection to restore normal motility of the rectum
Ingredients: Valerian root (.. 1 tsp), mint leaves chamomile flowers.
Indications: the infusion of these ingredients are used in disorders of the chair, for the treatment of spastic (atopic) colitis.
Application: Take 1 tsp.. each plant, pour a glass of boiling water. Infuse need not less than 20 minutes. Strain and drink three times a day for half a cup for 30 minutes before a meal.
Also help m mineral waters:
- When bowel diarrhea will help regularuse of brackish water (Essentuki 14, Jermuk). Drink in the form of heat to the meal over a glass of liquid. Acceptable daily rate - twice a day, morning and evening.
- At locks take the mineral water of high mineralization (Batalinskaya or Essentuki №17). Take nutritionists recommend three times a day for 200 g for half an hour before a meal.
Do not prevent the recurrence of constipation help switchin the daily diet of vegetables, fruits, high-fiber bread and bran cereal. At a time when more acute abdominal pain, go to the "gentle" diet. Its duration - 3-5 days. In these days is recommended to eat a boiled egg, low-fat chicken broth, the broth from the hips, jelly. Excellent efficiency has a compress on the abdomen:
- Ingredients: vinegar - 1/2 cup water - 3 liters.
- Indications: compress is used to relieve spastic colic, pain associated with psoriasis.
- Application: vinegar compress moistened gauze and applied to the abdomen. Leave for an hour.
Also in spastic colitis effective coniferousbath, application of wax. The use of many of these recipes in the complex will allow to enjoy life and not worry about the constant discomfort and pain associated with the disease. Man will rise spirit, and the illness will recede.
Features of the disease in children
Atonic or spastic colitis oftenIt occurs in early childhood. As in adults, in children the disease is almost the same: diarrhea and constipation alternate. In spastic type of dyskinesia child suffering from abdominal pains, which do not pass even a large dose of antispasmodic drugs. In infants as easy to diagnose intestinal problems if bloating, and your touch is a baby crying. In addition, the presence of the following symptoms claim intestinal colitis development:
- the child refuses to eat (anorexia)
- pale skin,
- reduced physical activity.
Secondary symptoms of inflammation in the colon and small intestine in children:
- drastic reduction of body weight,
- muscular dystrophy,
- intestinal dysbiosis,
In the treatment of dyskinesia is important to regulate the exercise regime, diet and rest child.
Often dysfunction of intestinal digestion departmentstarts due to lower amounts of enzyme produced. Secondary spastic colitis develops as a complication of pancreatitis in the chronic form. The same condition of the patient is observed due to incorrect operation of the bile ducts of the liver. As a result of late submission of bile gall bladder occurs fermentation in the gut and developing insidious, debilitating illness. A typical symptom in this case are fatty stool with a little mucus.
How to help your child with indigestion, called dyskinesia colon?
- To relieve pain, apply a warm heating pad to the tummy, the effect will be just a few minutes.
- If a child constantly suffers from intestinal constipation, give him a laxative to the dosage specified in the instructions.
- In the case of the frequent urge to act of defecation help decoction of chamomile and calendula, boiled boiled egg or thick jelly. These measures take up the arrival of a pediatrician.