Infectious diseases in females notrarity. Especially in today's world. Such problems include ureaplasmosis and women. Ureaplasma infection, what is it, what symptoms and root causes, how to cure disease? Ureaplasmosis relates to inflammatory infections occurring in the urogenital system. It is caused by Gram-negative bacteria. Ureaplasma in medicine is almost never as a separate ailment, it is often detected with chlamydia and mycoplasma (mycoplasmosis).
What is Ureaplasma parvum and urealitikum
Doctors have identified a number of types of microorganism,cause significant inflammation of the female organs. One type is called a ureaplasma urealitikum (ureaplasma urealyticum). "Scion" is this kind of Ureaplasma parvum (ureaplasma parvum). Doctors do not share ureaplasmosis urealitikum in women and its offshoot parvum. These microbes compete using identical drugs, they are characterized by the same symptoms, complications. In most cases, ureaplasma species combined ureaplasma species in the group.
The causes of the disease
Positive breeding ground for ureaplasmosis women and the rate of spread of germs in the urinary system is based on the following reasons:
- significant changes in the immune system (immune strong attenuation);
- childbearing or abortion;
- chronic infectious disease;
- hormonal disruptions during menstruation.
The main signs and symptoms in women
Symptoms ureaplasma in the female bodysometimes discovered by chance by the diagnosis of another disease. In other circumstances, the signs ureaplasmosis recognized without problems. Here are some of them:
- If vaginal discharge is normal, they are colorless and do not smell. Spin-yellow color with an unpleasant odor, indicate the presence of a ureaplasma.
- Pain, significant discomfort in the vagina during sex and intercourse completion - frequent signs ureaplasmosis.
- Ureaplasmas can manifest as rezey in the lower abdomen (talk about the probability of hitting the infection of the uterus and appendages).
- If the infection has ureaplasmosis oral-genital character, there are signs of typical angina (plaque on the tonsils, sore throat).
- Frequent urination, causing a burning sensation, unpleasant sensations in the urethra.
If ureaplasma not cause discomfort, painfeelings, it will still need to be sure to be eradicated. Timely appeal to the profile expert not allow infection ailment to develop, will help avoid complications, including chronic ureaplasmosis (requires a long and complex therapy). It is necessary to monitor their health permanently.
Methods of diagnosis
Diagnosing ureaplasmosis bodyIt carried out in several ways. The patient must pass a series of tests to confirm or refute the presence of ureaplazmaticheskoy infection in humans. Doctors use four basic methods to detect ureaplasma in the female body:
- The most accurate way to determine ureaplasmosisPCR analysis is considered. When using popular techniques are ureaplasma, the diagnosis continues. However, this method is not used to check the results of treatment of ureaplasma urealyticum in women.
- Another good method for calculating ureaplasmas - serological method, which is an antibody to the structures of harmful microbes.
- To determine the number of agents used ureaplazmaticheskoy disease bacteriological analysis-seeding.
- The next and final method of diagnosis ureaplasmosis - PIF (direct immunofluorescence) and IFA (immunofluorescence assay).
How to take the analysis on a ureaplasma
The analysis on a ureaplasma as followsmanner. The doctor takes a scraping of the vaginal vault, cervical canal or urethral mucosa women. Periodically for detecting Ureaplasma patient taking blood and urine. A few simple but important rules of preparation for the delivery of tests for diagnosis ureaplasmosis:
- interruption of the course of antibiotic medication group for two or three weeks before delivery of the analysis;
- the collection of biological material from the urethra, doctors are advised not to urinate for 2 hours before scraping;
- when women are menstruating assays ureaplasmosis not take;
- blood need to pass only on an empty stomach, or the results of analyzes on a ureaplasma may be wrong;
- if the urine is dealt, it is better to collect a portion of which is located in mochevike at least 6-7 hours.
How to treat women ureaplasmosis
Ureaplasma infection refers to suchdiseases that almost do not give chances to be cured forever. Every woman is born with a certain microflora, not changing throughout life. To get rid of ureaplasmas need to minimize the number of parasites with the conditional "status", just kill most such organisms.
The treatment regimen of drugs
Medicines to correct ureaplasmosiscan be of different nature. The main group of medicinal products considered to be anti-bacterial tablets, suppositories. Medicines ureaplasmas divided into three groups:
- lincosamides ( "lincomycin" tablets "Dalatsin");
- macrolides ( "erythromycin", "Rulid" "Sumamed");
- tetratsiklidy ( "Doxycycline", "Tetracycline" in tablets).
Treatment with antibacterial process ureaplasmosisdrugs is divided into two types: pills, antibiotics (systemic therapy) and vaginal candles (local therapy). To achieve effective results can be using a combination of these techniques. Therapeutic drugs:
- The most effective candles from ureaplasmas for women - "Hexicon", "Genferon".
- Even for the treatment of infections ureaplasmaluse medications that strengthen the immune system - "Lysozyme", "Timalin". Identical formulations were treated gardnerella (microbes that cause bacteria overgrowth in the vagina).
The treatment regimen ureaplasmas women
- The doctor prescribes anti-microbial, immunostimulatory agents.
- Rebounding individual intestinal microflora of the vagina, destroyed ureaplasma. To do this, the patient must use the useful lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.
- The whole period of getting rid of the infection ureaplazmaticheskoy need to refrain from sexual activity.
- Doctors prescribe topical treatment of rectal, vaginal suppositories.
- It constitutes a special diet, eliminating alcohol, fatty, fried, condiments, sauces.
Effective folk remedies
Ureaplasmosis sometimes can be cured with the help oftraditional medicine. Ingredients for home medication is better to buy in the city pharmacy. Here are some effective popular recipes to deal with ureaplasma in the female body:
- Win ureaplasma help the roots of licorice,levzei, kopeck, series, alder cones, chamomile flowers pharmacy. The capacity of the pour for the first tablespoon of each component. The resulting need to carefully chop, mix. Cup of boiling water pour a spoonful of collection, insist 8-10 hours. The infusion should be consumed three times a day before meals for 1/3 cup.
- For the preparation of the next national drugby ureaplasmosis take thyme, rosemary, yarrow, series, birch buds, roots levzei, burnet. We grind all the ingredients, mix, taking them in the same amount (1 tbsp. L). One spoonful of herb mixture pour a glass of hot water. We insist about 9-10 hours. The medicine is drunk half a glass before meals twice a day.
The ureaplasma treated in pregnant women
During childbearing woman's bodyIt weakened, so the infection can easily penetrate inside. Identified timely ureaplasma in pregnant - the key to effective treatment. If you follow the recommendations of a gynecologist, in 96% of cases ureaplasmosis manage to get rid of the infection without consequences. Healing process begins in the second trimester, when the fetus has acquired the chorion (the future placenta). Ureaplasma during pregnancy often destroy drug "Josamycin". Plus, the doctor prescribes vitamins, to strengthen the immune system.
Prevention of disease
Preventive measures for the prevention of female ureaplasmosis:
- constant maintenance of immune system in the proper state (hardening, vitamins, healthy food);
- the use of barrier methods of protection against ureaplasmosis;
- the rejection of random intimacy with different partners;
- strict compliance with the rules of personal hygiene;
- ureaplasmosis should be treated not only for women, but also among regular sexual partner.