Ringworm refers to skin diseases thatThey appear very often. Unpleasant moment, you agree? Inflamed lesions or small rash with constant feeling of itching - is not only uncomfortable, but also not too attractive. Symptoms and types of depriving a person varied. Classification allows you to determine as precisely as possible the type of the disease and to apply effective treatment to eliminate the itchy spots. What is ringworm on the human body, what characteristics of each species and which areas of the body are affected more frequently than others?
The first signs of depriving
Species separated zoster in humans depending on thethe causes of: infection (fungal) failure or non-infectious. The second type refers to the appearance of denying the background of stress, allergic reactions, problems inside the body or lowered immunity. In contrast, infection, disease caused by such problems, is not contagious. The fungus and the virus can be easily transmitted to humans, contacting with the patient skin ringworm.
Symptoms of the disease are diagnosed depriving form. A more accurate in determining the kinds of diseases to be an infectious diseases doctor or a dermatologist than anyone else, so at first suspected, contact a specialist, so as not to aggravate the situation. Ringworm The disease may be delayed, so if the efficiency of the treatment course means there is not a long time - do not panic and go for a checkup.
Depending on the type of skin herpes manifested differently. Common symptoms are:
- a rash of spots;
- nodular fine red rash;
- Lots of rashes with scaling and hair loss;
- the sensation of pain, a burning sensation in the inflamed foci;
- when a rash occurs pain in the ribs;
- huge areas of affected skin red or red-purple.
It begins zoster in children with appearance of cutaneouscover pink spots with irregular shape. This may be one spot or to join him even more rashes. Some time later, a rash of lichen growing and merge, forming a huge affected area. The most vulnerable parts of the body: arms, abdomen, legs, head, neck (especially the section under the hair). The first spot after a few days begin to peel off, heavily scratched.
Sometimes zoster provokes rise in temperature inChild, swollen lymph nodes. The most common is childhood ringworm. Diagnosed with this disease, the child immediately isolated from the rest, going to school, kindergarten and playgrounds is prohibited. Child, after detecting symptoms of lichen, should be evaluated by a dermatologist or infectious disease physician. Pets are in contact with the child (cats, dogs) should also check to avoid re-infection.
Varieties and depriving their symptoms
There is a classification, which includes the main types of depriving a person:
- flat red;
- tropical white and black;
- scrofulous lichen;
- Solar shingles;
- colored lichen.
The treatment is chosen based on speciesdisease, symptoms and patient's sensations. Important stage of the process, which determines the intensity of therapy and the level of hazardous effects on the human body and others. To prevent the disease need to hurry, because zoster tends to spread rapidly and "decorate" a huge body of inflamed areas, merging into a single entity.
It refers to the type of human viral zoster. The appearance is the causative agent - a virus which causes the appearance of chickenpox. Shingles can be subjected to a person who has suffered chicken pox. The virus is stored in the human body, significantly reducing immunity to all sorts of diseases. If people have not had chickenpox, then from a person with shingles can become infected, in addition, chickenpox.
Symptoms of herpes zoster in humans:
- gradually rising to highs temperatures;
- the appearance of small bubbles with transparent accommodates liquid;
- asymmetrical arrangement of lesions;
- Red background color stripping;
- bubbles a few days later burst and crust over;
- vulnerable area - the gaps between the ribs;
- complications: eye disease, and sudden loss of vision, including blindness.
The upper shell is covered with a skin coloredspots with a noticeable flaking. Colorful view of the disease often spreads among the young. This lichen is infectious (caused by a fungus), but under certain conditions: the disruption of the endocrine system, changing the acidity of the skin, high perspiration, contact with injured skin of a healthy person. The temperature of intoxication in patients not observed.
Symptoms of Shingles manifests as a:
- spots on the neck and torso;
- spots feature: rounded, with ragged edges and of different size and level of the skin are not allocated;
- Lots not peel;
- pruritus is not observed;
- gradually merge;
- color spots: yellow, brown, pink, brown, whitish (tanned skin);
- pain in a patient lacking.
The main group of people who "pick up"disease is in the age group 15-40 years. Progression of the disease is most active in the autumn and spring. Pink shingles is not contagious, this kind of carry more allergic manifestations. The main symptoms are:
- specific profuse rash with a "parent" (the principal) and "subsidiaries" plaques;
- color rash - pink, border plaques are clear and bright;
- raising the temperature of the human body;
- joint pain;
- weakness, change in heart rate;
- the main area of occurrence: the abdomen, back, hips, neck, lower and upper limbs, skin folds;
- eventually spots enlarge, their central portion yellowing and flaking;
- sometimes affected areas itch;
- 2-3 weeks ringworm disappears.
The chronic form of the disease, which oftenIt affects the female half of the planet. Thoroughly studied and proven causes of red lichen there, but there is a possibility that this kind of work develops when impaired metabolic mechanisms of the immune system. It appears lichen planus of the skin, nails, mucous membranes. Inflammatory action is not.
The main features of this type of stripping:
- rash of bright colors (crimson, red, scarlet, red with purple hue);
- wrong form of rashes, upper layer shines;
- itchy sensation;
- sometimes scaly rashes;
- located nodules rash merging portions;
- New eruptions are located near the old;
- after treatment are spots on the skin;
- nails "decorate" the groove, the band, the plate is destroyed.
To catch ringworm, you need tocomply with mandatory hygiene: You can not use a comb, wash, sponzhikom and articles for skin treatment. Sleep with a sick person in the same bed as fraught with challenge. The easiest way to catch ringworm type of lichen, if you have reduced immunity of the skin in certain areas or if you do not follow regular rules of personal hygiene. Frequent carriers are depriving children.
Features of the disease:
- pink spots with white scaly center;
- severe itching in the affected areas;
- stains on a certain area of the body is caused by the contact of fungus with healthy skin;
- color hair to break, there is a couple of months later, a raid, and the skin is covered with pustules.
Malassezia fungus affects the skin and lingerslong-term in the sebaceous glands, or rather their ducts. Pain in the patient tube does not cause ringworm appears as soon as there is a drop immunity, and increased sweating. How does Ringworm:
- small scaly spots;
- plots jagged edges;
- some time later sections merge into one spot of yellow, pink or brownish color;
- no itching.
As used by the people for the name of thisvariety - psoriasis. Psoriasis appears on the elbows sites, knees and other joints. This non-communicable diseases, they can not be infected. It appears this kind of denying the same for representatives of either sex, regardless of age category. Psoriasis - a chronic disease, which manifests itself in the individual conditions (nervous breakdown, emotional shock, hormonal disruptions). The disease progresses slowly, over the years can not make itself "vestochek", and then suddenly flare up.
Thanks to modern medicine for the treatment ofPsoriasis used drugs (injections, solutions for medicine droppers, tablets) which reduce and eliminate the symptoms of the disease, but not the disease itself. Currently recognized as a disease incurable. Common symptoms of flake type of depriving a person:
- redness on the skin of certain sections of different diameters;
- the appearance of specific entities with liquid on red skin areas;
- foci of intense itching;
- skin disorder: cracking, bleeding wounds.
The cracking of the skin affected by ringwormthreatens entering various infections, because in such a state of urgent need intensive treatment. The man, who had to deal with psoriasis, it is necessary to protect themselves from stress, nervous conditions, strengthen the immune system and protect the skin from the effects of harmful substances. For women who are attacked shingles, you should pay attention to the means used, they should not provoke the appearance of unsightly patches on the skin again.
What is Ringworm in humans - photo
Red larger affected areas, small nodules rash with fluid, with the main centers of additional education next - all zoster. Depending on the variety of different:
- form of spots (round, irregular);
- edge portions (pronounced, asymmetrical);
- color (yellow, red, white, pink, yellow, brown and purple shades);
- center spot (red, white, scaly, with bubbles);
- the structure of the affected skin (scaly, smooth, bubble);
- bulge spots.