Angioma, known as a red birthmark inaccepted medical practice refers to the formation of a benign nature, which consist of a lymphatic or blood vessels. Their appearance is due to impaired functioning or circulatory or lymphatic systems. They are formed during the entire period of human life, but only in children under 7 years angioma can disappear on their own.
Red moles on the body - what is it?
What do the red moles present atbody? According to experts, they are an intermediary between the malformation and the tumor. The medical literature is represented by a small amount of information about this phenomenon. This is due to the fact that the red moles do not pose any particular risk to humans. It is believed that they have an innate character.
Types of red spots (angiomas) with photo
Red birthmarks can be divided into severalspecies. The basis of the classification laid by factors such as the emergence of the reason, the location on the body, the type of the vessel, which has led to its formation. Depending on the causes of angioma, the composition of the tissue found red spots or moles are several varieties:
- pineal - protuberant growths that dramatically rises above the skin;
- nodosum - a small dot formation, which appeared as a result of the output of a blood vessel on the surface of the skin. This Angioma has capillary branches;
- branched or spider - angioma departs from the grid of small blood vessels;
- flat - a mole on the skin in the form of a seal.
Depending on vessels underlyingformation of red birthmarks, hemangiomas are called - birthmarks formed due to abnormalities of the blood vessels, and lymphangioma - a point that appeared due to disorders of the lymphatic system. Hemangiomas differ impressive size. Lymphangioma - a rare phenomenon. It is soft to the touch small nodules, which are easily compressed under pressure. Formed on the neck, mouth, underarm and groin areas. Hemangiomas derived from blood vessels of the circulatory system, are distinguished by their appearance and size:
- Capillary - education that can be located anywhere in the body, have a kind of blue-crimson or bright red spots. Formed by expanding capillary vessels.
- Cavernous or cavernous - large educationenclosing some of the blood vessels, which merge into the vast space. Place such hemangiomas over the skin. A typical localization is the face. Sometimes it can be on the internal organs - uterus spleen, liver.
- Branched - are pulsating swelling of education, which is filled with blood, combine a few simple moles.
- Spot - the smallest hemangioma, is a small point.
Where they are located?
Angioma represent different educationsizes and shapes. They are located in tissues and organs: in the skin, adipose tissue, bone tissue, liver, muscle, brain and kidneys. Body such terms appear in childhood and adolescence. Their appearance can also provoke a pregnancy. Red dots can be single and multiple. If the first does not pose a risk, the sudden appearance of multiple angiomas signals of serious problems, among which may be cancer.
Simple angioma located on the face andhead. They are characterized by small size, spherical shape, purplish-blue color. In some cases, angioma can occupy large areas of the eyelids, cheeks, nose, vulva. Cavernous angioma localized in the subcutaneous tissue. Sometimes they grow into deeper layers - in the muscles and bones. This kind of education is able to develop and in the internal organs. 80% angiomas are located in the upper part of the body: chest, back, head, face, neck, hands.
The most adverse arrangement of angiomasIt is considered the head. They explain this by the possibility of damage during shearing, combing and drying hair dryer. Specific experience in women cause red birthmark on his chest. Their single occurrence is not at risk. However, if the angioma change color, begin to grow, itch or hurt, you need to consult a doctor.
Causes of moles on the skin of red color
According to experts, in most cases,these moles are congenital in nature. The sources of their development are vascular diseases of the lymphatic and circulatory systems. Angioma may occur at any age. Red birthmarks are often observed in children. From the point of view of doctors, this is due to the conversion process, typical for this age.
The girls formed angioma often. Small education pass on their own without medical intervention. One of the causes of angioma in infants considered to be transferred by the mother during pregnancy, infectious diseases. In adults, the formation of angioma is influenced by hormonal changes and various failures in the body. Among them:
- Gastrointestinal diseases,
- pancreatic disease,
- exacerbation of chronic infections
- deterioration in the blood microcirculation,
- abnormalities in the pigment cells,
- hereditary factor
- hormonal changes,
- disorders of lipid metabolism,
- cardiovascular diseases.
Doctors believe that the appearance of red birthmarksIt promotes overreliance sunbathing and solarium. It is assumed that the angioma may accompany diseases such as disease-Henoch purpura, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus. This is because the immune system because of some pathologies sees the body's cells as foreign and tries to suppress them. According to doctors, the emergence of angiomas may signal bleeding disorders.
How to remove red spots on the human body
In most cases, these structures do not requiremedical intervention. However, if the angioma worried - itchy, sore, or increases, it is recommended to remove after the survey. Stow angioma, if they reflected negatively on a person's appearance, are the points of contact with the clothes hamper fulfillment of manipulation care for appearance and are often subject to accidental damage. Modern medicine offers several options for removal of angiomas:
- Surgical excision. This way to remove red birthmark carried out only in a hospital setting. Running a surgeon without hospitalization. After excision of the surface of the skin may remain scars, so the method is used to remove moles small size, disposable on the body. Surgical excision is not used for formations located on the face.
- Laser Removal - the most popular waygetting rid of angioma. It is produced in layers, allowing to work with entities with any depth. Prior to manipulation of place angioma location anesthetized by injection or application of the gel-anesthetic. The procedure is brief and lasts a few seconds. In place of angioma after excision of a day the crust is formed, which disappears after 1-3 weeks. After complete healing at the site are minor scars birthmarks.
- Cauterization - an effective and safe waygetting rid of angioma. Do not leave any trace. Produced by cauterization or coagulation using carbon dioxide and nitrogen. The first method can be used to remove large capillary formation. Before the procedure is performed local anesthesia. Apply several ways coagulation - electrocoagulation, radio wave, infrared and light. Carbon dioxide is used to remove only small entities which are located above the skin surface.
Regardless of the method of removing the redbirthmarks, it is recommended to make a preliminary diagnosis for oncology exceptions. The specialist will be able to choose the best option angioma removal. After getting rid of moles is not recommended to use the sauna, solarium and expose the region of its former location of insolation for two months.
Home Treatment folk methods
Traditional methods of treatment are the red dotsused only when the mole is not inflamed, not bleeding, is small. It is prohibited to treat major formations and angiomas, which penetrate deep into the skin. According to reviews, the most popular and effective ways to get rid of the popular red birthmarks are:
- Bee Honey. They smeared undesired formation several times a day. Days 10 moles begin to decrease.
- Castor oil. To reduce the size of the mole he smeared its location at night.
- Black radish is used to lighten the birthmark. To this end, root rubbed on a fine grater, and the resulting slurry is applied to problem areas. The procedure should be performed 2-3 times per day.
- Dandelion root. Clean, crushed root is applied to the mole every day for two hours.
- Onion. It is ground, and squeeze the juice from the resulting pulp. Lubricate them birthmark. A month later, the formation dries and disappears.
Do angioma Dangerous?
In most cases, do not represent angiomadanger. However, in some cases (very rarely) under the influence of adverse factors is their degeneration into malignancy. Among these specialists identify the reasons: damage to clothing, exposure to UV rays. Besides the danger of degeneration, damage halo angioma price may be excessive bleeding.
Require special attention angioma located inpoints of contact with the clothes - in the abdominal area, shoulders, neck and chest. Increased injury prone hanging moles that are easiest to knock over, and angioma on her head. Constant scratching, use a hair dryer, hair pins, rims, cutting can damage the nevus. Danger cause angioma located in the mouth, on the lips and around the organs of sight and hearing. In the mouth a mole may be subjected to constant mechanical stress, which will help them to sprawl.
What should I do if the red mole itches?
If the red mole starts to itch, it is a signalthe beginning of its growth, which may be related to its degeneration into a malignant tumor. However, in some cases, angioma begins to itch at fault on any of the body systems, or hormonal changes. Itching and flaking red birthmarks are often observed in pregnant women.
Independently the reason for such behavior of molesyou will not be able to determine, therefore, to clarify the situation, you should consult a dermatologist or oncologic dispensary. The hospital will be assigned a number of analyzes, which include the study of hormonal background and determining the presence of cancer cells. Get a temporary relief from itching to help a circular motion for Angioma or minor depression. can not be scratched mole.
Is it possible to sunbathe and to lead an active lifestyle?
The presence of red birthmarks is notcontraindication to an active lifestyle. The only limitation may concern the possible ways of influence on angiomu. If it interferes with and is in places of possible contact with surfaces and objects - on the arms, legs, it should be removed in order to avoid injury. As for the deck, then, as in the absence of red birthmarks, doctors are advised not to get involved sunbathing.
If there is any kind of moles on the body, includingand red, to be in the open sun is permitted before 10 am and after 7 pm. Due to the increased activity of ultraviolet rays near bodies of water, the water should stay away. To protect angiomas from the sun dermatologists recommend to apply creams with protection filter 30 units.