Modern medicine and cosmetology offersmany useful treatments for human health. For example, it activates pro-ozone antioxidant systems of the organism, which is injected intravenously, and topically applied in the form of inhalations, injections. Ozone therapy is effective against bacterial infections, against skin damages, headache, and other problems.
Ozone therapy - indications
One of the most effective methods of physiotherapyis the use of ozone. Take it in different forms: injections, ozonated saline drip, autohemotherapy with ozone-oxygen mixture, and others. This method of treatment is used more than 100 years, doctors around the world. The procedure does without the use of drugs. A component of this method of therapy is a unique blend that is different life-giving properties.
Gassing has a beneficial effect on thehumans, provides an immunomodulating effect, provides amplification of metabolism, increased blood oxygenation, increasing the amount of urea in the patient's blood. In addition, the ozone treatment slows down the aging processes in the body, helps with stretch marks, cellulite, gives an anesthetic effect. An affirmative answer to the question, what is ozone and that it is treated, it is difficult, because this procedure has a huge amount of evidence, applying in various fields of medicine and cosmetics in order to solve many problems.
There are two kinds of treatment with this uniqueGas: local, general. In the first case locally to solve specific problems, such as ozone obkalyvanie slimming or anti-acne. If you need to restore a weakened organism, apply common treatment, for example, the patient used ozonated water or appointed ozone intravenously. Assigns ozone therapists procedures after consultation with the patient.
The following describes methods for organism saturation with ozone:
- ozonized vegetable oil is used for massage;
- rectal insufflation;
- solutions for intravenous drip;
- mixing the patient's blood with ozone;
- introduction of gas subcutaneously.
Indications of ozone therapy are numerous. Below are the most well-known reasons for this method of treatment:
- Surgeons prescribe it for the treatment of scars, whenyou need to get rid of burns, accelerate the healing process, to achieve the anti-inflammatory effect, the detection of occluded vessels in the legs ( "ozone boots").
- The gastroenterologist may prescribe a course of ozone therapy in gastric ulcer, cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis.
- Endocrinologists prescribe an injection under the skin of a mixture of ozone for the treatment of obesity, diabetes, and muscle relaxation.
- Showing such treatments for headaches, atherosclerosis, ischemia.
- Dermatologists prescribe topical ozone treatment of fungal infections, skin allergies, hair loss, acne.
- Useful ozone treatment of neurological diseases of the nervous relaxation.
- Rheumatologists prescribe ozone treatments for arthrosis, rheumatism, arthritis, osteochondrosis.
- In diseases of the respiratory tract pulmonologists also recommend this method of therapy.
- After receiving severe corneal injury, necrosis of the optic nerve as a microbicide used ozone.
- Gynecology applies this method in the detection of anemia, intrauterine infections, against toxicity in pregnant women, inflammatory processes. Allowed performing procedures during menstruation.
- Dentistry uses ozone for the treatment of severe periodontitis, pulpitis, stomatitis.
- Reanimatologists may appoint intravenous ozone for disinfecting wounds, stabilization of metabolic processes in the body, the destruction and elimination of toxic substances.
Ozone in Medicine
The use of this unique gas helps treatdiseases of different etiologies. Sessions oral ozone mixtures have been used for many years. Ozone therapy in medicine triggers the activation of metabolic processes, it helps to normalize the amount of protein in the patient's blood. Ozone - an effective fungicidal, analgesic, virucidal, anti-stress agent. It is used in virtually all areas: surgery, dentistry, internal medicine, urology and others.
Ozone in cosmetology
Very often resorted to the use of ozoneEstheticians. This unique gas contributes to the destruction of fungus and bacteria under the skin, causing serious illness. In addition, ozone therapy in cosmetology - a popular way to fight wrinkles, hair loss, skin flabbiness. Are the treatments expensive, thus have numerous positive reviews.
Ozone injections for joints
Oxygen and ozone injection usespecialists to treat joints. The effectiveness of the method lies in the anti-inflammatory effect of ozone on the body. Moreover, treatment with ozone modulates the joints inside the body's defense against free radicals, cell regeneration starts. By oxidation of mediators that induce pain, ozone therapy provides an analgesic effect.
Ozone therapy for the face
For many women, it is important to preserve the beauty of acan be longer. Ozone therapy for the face helps to fight sagging, wrinkles, under-eye circles. Sessions ozone injection to help treat acne, rosacea, post-acne, tighten the chin. Not less effective ozone by irregularities, enlarged pores, scars, peeling, porosity. Ozone therapy - an effective remedy for excess fat or skin dryness.
Ozone therapy for children
Due to the enormous benefit of the gassing of the bodyozone, many are interested in the question of children's ozone therapy - what it is and whether there is such a thing. Patients younger than 18 years rarely prescribe such sessions. Ozone therapy for children is not carried out, because the child can harm the active gas. However, doctors can appoint rinse, massage with ozonated water or oil.
Ozone therapy for weight loss
For those who for a long time struggling with being overweight,It is also useful to know, ozone therapy - what is it, and what the procedures prescribed for weight loss. Sessions with this unique gas contribute to the breakdown of excess fat. In addition, ozone therapy for weight loss is aimed at accelerating the metabolism, cell disruption, forming the "orange peel".
Ozone therapy for hair
It is very effective when the procedurediseases of the scalp. Hair Treatment ozone therapy - what is it and how it's performed. Such sessions stimulate the growth of new hairs, greatly reduce hair loss, strengthen the roots. Reviews suggest that ozone therapy strands field are becoming more flexible, bright, shiny, so it is used as a prophylactic.
Ozone therapy in gynecology
Widely sessions gassing of ozone applied againstgynecological diseases, which are accompanied by inflammation. In addition, ozone therapy in gynecology is used against herpes, sexually transmitted infections, warts. Gas administered by insufflation (vaginal cavity irrigation ozone mixture). Pregnant appoint gassing with fetal hypoxia, placental insufficiency, or for the improvement.
ozone therapy procedure
Mixture of ozone treatment sessions carried out in different ways, depending on the purpose. There are the following types of ozone therapy procedures:
- Bagot - autohaemotherapy most demanding preliminary sampling blood from the patient. After mixing the biomaterial with ozone, it is administered to the patient.
- Barbary Macaque - autohemotherapy small. It differs from the previous in that the blood of the patient is taken 5-15 ml.
- ODF - session intravenous injection of ozone (200-400 ml).
Ozone therapy - contraindications
Each patient is important to know, ozone therapyintravenous - what it is and what it has contraindications. In some ailments could move sessions impossible. Contraindications ozone therapy are as follows:
- allergy to ozone;
Ozone therapy - side effects
According to the recommendations of doctors and patient testimonials, there are side effects of ozone therapy. These include the following:
The price of ozone therapy
Price ozone therapy depends on the type of procedure and application. Essentially, you can save when selecting a drug in the catalog, order and buy in the online store.
Victoria, 39 years old
Before deciding on the first session, I had a longI thought and read a lot about how ozone person - what is it and what are the contraindications. The cosmetician has explained to me that the most important thing in this method of treatment - to observe the gas dosage. Already 4 sessions held, the effect is struck. Her cheeks tightened, does not sag, cheekbones too tightened.
Elena, 37 years old
I met with ozone therapy thanks to a friend. After the third session has greatly smoothed the wrinkles on the face. No bruising or swelling after the injections I had not, but the ozone therapists say that it is because of the skin characteristics. The result of ozone therapy - toned face, no bags under the eyes, wrinkles numerous.
Natalia, 44 years old
From an early age involved in sports, so the problemwith the figure does not bother me. However, with age, the skin on the thighs, abdomen became flabby. I came for a consultation at the clinic, where I was assigned 5 sessions of ozone therapy, which should help. Already after the second procedure, my appearance has improved a lot, and at the end of the course, I was thrilled.