The problem with the spine - a phenomenonwidespread among modern humans. Remove pain in the back to help regular exercise and proper body position during sleep. To fully relax the spine and brain tissue supplied with the right amount of oxygen, it requires a special orthopedic pillow.
Types of orthopedic pillows
The main rule of sleep - the neck should spinebe a straight line, and the head - a few thrown back. To create such a position require a special product that fills the cervical flexion. Types of orthopedic pillows somewhat, but more common latex. The basis is the rubber foam, which has high elasticity and softness. This kind of product is released durability (service life up to 10 years). They can be washed in the machine-machine or by hand, cut with a knife to give the desired size.
Products made of viscoelastic foam modifiedunder the weight. Pillows are made from environmentally friendly materials. Manufacturers of these products claim that the person using them improves blood circulation, respiration, ventilation. The third type of orthopedic products - polyester. It is an ideal price / performance ratio. They are adjustable in height and easily erased. Pillows contain filler: sliding silicone beads, high mobility which provide softness.
Anatomic pillow for sleeping can be oval, rectangular, square or any other fanciful. Also, they are divided into types:
- Under his feet. Used to support the knees, pelvis, spine at a right angle to relieve muscle tension.
- Lumbar. In a sitting position supports the posture. Ideal for people working at the computer for a long time or a professional motorists.
- Wedge-shaped. Apply future moms to support the back and abdomen during sleep.
- Neck. It has a horseshoe shape, it is used in travel to support the neck muscles.
- Cervical. Apply for a relaxation of the neck muscles to get rid of snoring and headaches.
Buy orthopedic pillow
The classic type of these accessories attractsimplicity, ergonomics, elegance. Those who sleep on your side, it is best to buy orthopedic pillow that has a recess for the shoulder. Anatomical products of the type "wave", consisting of two rollers, suitable for all, as universal. This design allows you to choose any comfortable position. The first roller is needed to travel to the back, the second is to lie on your side. Precautions should buy accessories for sleeping with fixed forms, which are inserted into the cartridge. They can not go along the length of the neck.
Orthopedic pillows for cervical spine
Why doctors do not recommend to put onepillow to the other, or to sleep in high headrests? In this situation creates neck spasm, which leads to headaches. Orthopedic pillows for cervical spine relieve muscle during rest, gently fixing vertebrae. Special roller does not allow the head tilts from side to side, providing a full blood circulation in brain vessels. In orthopedics for support of the cervical spine is used in the shape of a crescent.
It is better to buy a pillow filled with gelballs that do not cause allergies, and air is passed perfectly. Cover products must be made from natural fabrics: cotton, silk or wool. Ranking of the best pillows for neck:
- TRAVELING (Poland);
- main advantages: cover made of natural cotton, comfortable to sit on office chair;
- Cons: to sleep on such a product, you need to get used to.
Another popular model with a recess for the neck:
- Magniflex Comfort Pillow 52 * 32;
- filler - latex foam perforated;
- pros: perfect after spinal injuries, good for watching television, universal (can sleep on the side and back);
- Cons: High price, small size.
Orthopedic pillow with memory
This device is intended not only to givea good rest - it has a therapeutic effect. Pillow orthopedic memory effect helps to prevent low back pain. Doctors recommend it actively to solve all problems with the spine, to relieve pain and strain. The uniqueness of the product lies in the fact that the pillow with memory helps to relax the muscles of the back, as the material for a long time retains the shape of the head. "Smart" ortopodushki developed with a sleep and neurology, so easy to adapt to the anatomical features of the wearer.
The best products of this type:
- Fosta Fosta F 8021;
- Medical polyurethane cover - Polyester;
- pros: can take any position of the body;
- Cons: to "clay" to get used to the effect.
More expensive and high-quality model of the Russian producer:
- OrMax Dream Contur 50 * 30;
- polyurethane with a memory effect, made from cotton pillowcase (80%) and polyester (20%);
- pros: removes the numbness of hands, dizziness, headaches;
- Cons: high price, in the first week of use may be present discomfort, hand wash only.
Orthopedic pillow for sleeping
Appeared on the market recently cushionorthopedic sleep with bamboo filler. They are filled with pieces of plants, and in its composition more like padding polyester. The filler products is the bamboo fiber - extremely elastic and soft materials. Industrial processing plants is relatively inexpensive, so the products can also be bought at a reasonable price.
Another novelty - orthopedic accessory withpillowcase made of camel wool. The unique properties of the cover provide a good night's sleep and are beneficial to the health of the whole organism. Highly valued buckwheat husk pillows, especially for infants from 2 months. The product does not cause the baby allergies, but because the structure provides a soft and springy support for your neck. High-quality orthopedic pillows that are easy to buy in the online store:
- Hilbert Harmonie;
- viscoelastic foam;
- pros: deepening of the middle holds his head in the right position;
- Cons: can not be exposed to UV rays.
New generation of orthopedic products for sleep:
- Sissel Temp-control (Sweden);
- molded polyurethane foam, pillow case - 100% cotton;
- advantages: irreplaceable in case of osteochondrosis, scoliosis, and other problems of the spinal column;
- Cons: Only for adults, for children - large.
Children Orthopedic pillows
Choose the product for a little child to sleepmore difficult, because it is first necessary to explain how to sleep on an orthopedic pillow, and allow time to adjust. For newborn babies, such accessories are not needed, and a year orthopedic insist on using a roller head. Baby orthopedic pillows come in many different configurations: angled (angle - 30 degrees) with anatomic memory side, for fixing the whole body, a butterfly-shaped petals with rollers on each side. The most popular products for children:
- Trelax MIMI;
- polyurethane with silver ions, cotton;
- pros: prevents the risk of degenerative disc disease, scoliosis, posture disorders;
- Cons: Only for infants (under 18 months).
Another successful model of the Russian producer for older children:
- Trelaks OPTIMA BABY:
- polyurethane foam, 100% cotton;
- pros: the correct sleeping position, nice design;
- Cons: not all children get used to cover stains not satisfied with this content, you can not sleep on your stomach.
Orthopedic pillow for the legs
This product helps to correct the situationbody on the bed, and any other surface. Cushion for orthopedic foot is made in the form of a roller, and have her under the knees or between the lower limbs. It is the perfect solution to remove stress from the spine fans rest on its side. When a person is resting on her back, the cushion placed under his knees. This accessory for sleep often buy pregnant women to prevent the development of varicose veins. Popular models:
- Pasteur PN0000;
- polyurethane, cotton;
- pros: relieves tired feet, you can adjust the height;
- Cons: wedge shape is convenient only for sleep on their backs.
Inflatable orthopedic devices for the feet, which is inflated with air:
- VENOTEKS P24;
- high-quality PVC;
- pros: it helps to relax the hip, knee and ankle;
- Cons: Before application it is necessary to inflate.
Orthopedic Pillow Travel
Long trips should also be held withcomfort. Orthopedic Pillow Travel created a bagel. In her neck and shoulder girdle are in the correct position, which helps to avoid wicking and swelling during extended air travel. The most popular among travelers - inflatable headrests. They folded take up little space and are much cheaper. Models that are worth paying attention to:
- Trives, TOP-126;
- polyurethane, 60% polyester, 40% cotton;
- pros: adjustable roller height and hardness;
- Cons: large size for travel.
- Fosta F 8053;
- PVC, velvet;
- advantages: low price, take into account the anatomical features of the neck;
- Cons: you have to inflate before use.
How to choose an orthopedic pillow
By the selection of orthopedic products must beresponsibly. The right choice depends on who will use the product. The best orthopedic pillow for an adult - in the form of the classic rectangle. This is a universal model that provides complete rest and the correct position of the spine. The child should choose a pillow from children's models for orthopedic recommendations.
Maria, 29 years old
Bought as a gift to her husband in the orthopedic pillowInternet. The choice made by the photos in the catalog and customer reviews. Liked wedge product for the driver's seat Kromax company. Husband satisfied! It works truck driver and beveled shape at the seat tilts the pelvis forward, removing the pressure from the spine, ensuring optimal posture.
Serge, 35 years old
He and his wife purchased a mattressAscona, then decided to order and pillows. Chose a long time, we have not yet decided on Othello PROMOBILE products with fillers kamforel. They perfectly follow the contours of head and neck, so comfortable with them, not only to sleep, but sit. They look very attractive pillow.
Helena, 49 years old
If you want to prolong your youth, do not buycream, super expensive cost, and orthopedic accessories for a comfortable sleep. I have 5 years of orthopedic pillow, which not only helps to keep your head while resting, but also ionizes the air around him. I sleep on it like a baby. At work I get up early, but full of energy!