Ancient people have always valued the gifts of nature, activelytheir use in therapeutic, prophylactic purposes. Use olive oil for the body's extra class as a unique natural remedy, due to its natural composition, able to overcome a number of dangerous abnormalities, improve the condition of human skin.
Olive oil - composition
This unique product is produced byCold-pressed, and blanks are fresh olives and olives collected only during the period from November to March. Because these exotic fruits are rapidly oxidized after harvesting, must be efficiently recycle them valuable liquid for health. The chemical composition of olive oil is rich in vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and mineral micronutrients. It:
- phenols, polyphenols, phenolic acids inhibit aging of the skin;
- oleic acid speeds up the metabolism, strengthens the vascular wall;
- terpene alcohols, tocopherols stabilize blood sugar levels;
- Omega 9 is considered to be the prevention of diabetes, obesity, atherosclerosis;
- squalene prevents oncology (especially in modern gynecology);
- sterol and? sitosterol prevent cardiovascular disease, hypertension;
- linoleic acid increases visual acuity, accelerates regeneration of damaged tissues;
- Vitamin D strengthens bones, is considered to be the prevention of rickets;
- Vitamin A is useful for a reduced view, problems with the skin;
- vitamin E, as an antioxidant prevents the formation of cancer cells, intoxication.
- fatty acids and steatiko palmitelaiko against atherosclerosis;
- Vitamin K is useful for the intestine, especially in children.
Olive oil - benefits
Before you choose a natural remedy,it is important to carefully examine its useful properties, completely exclude the contraindications and harmful to health. The use of olive oil is marked by modern medicine, nutritionists, cosmetologists; Even pregnant women are not allowed in order to prevent a part of the substance. The healing properties of the base oil are detailed below:
- reduction of harmful cholesterol in the blood;
- a mild laxative effect, particularly relevant for chronic constipation;
- skin rejuvenation, productive disposal of small facial wrinkles;
- prevention of diabetes;
- improving intestinal peristalsis;
- acceleration of the process of metabolism;
- improvement of the body during pregnancy;
- improving the quality of hair, get rid of dandruff;
- maintaining a youthful, natural beauty;
- strengthening the immune system for infants.
Use olive oil for women
If we talk about the female body, saidproduct valuable in modern gynecology. This is a great prevention of cancer, particularly evident use of this plant component for patients at risk of breast cancer. Danger to health is minimal, but the therapeutic effect immediately noticeable. The tremendous benefits of olive oil for women is set out below:
- derma smoothing of wrinkles;
- prevent breakage, hair loss;
- nutrition and hydration of dry skin type;
- increase lactation breastfeeding;
- strengthening the immune system during pregnancy;
- increase nail fortress;
- acceleration of metabolism.
Use olive oil on an empty stomach
The use of oil-based interior fittingfasting, especially in digestive problems, overweight. The first time it is recommended to use a teaspoon without harm to health, but then increase the dose up to a tablespoon (also every day in the morning). Use olive oil on an empty stomach is to run the intestine, accelerated metabolism, suppress appetite cleared up, hemorrhoids prevention, the elimination of toxins. The main thing - to take this unique tool correctly.
Treatment of olive oil
Before selecting an oil basis forintensive care, required to determine the variety, processing method of olives after harvest. For example, according to the Spanish classification is especially valuable natural product that, after the first spin. This Extra virgin olive oil, which is an order of magnitude more expensive than their "followers". Virgin olive oil is a product of the second spin, so inferior in quality and performance. Pomace oil, Pure olive oil - extracts obtained by chemical extraction method.
Effective treatment of olive oil possible when choosing a Greek product obtained by first pressing:
- elimination of emotional instability, extensive nerve disorders;
- strengthening of the myocardium and blood vessels, especially in chronic "cores";
- positive trend for back pain;
- maintaining muscle tone, rapid recovery of damaged tissues;
- improvement of twilight vision.
Olive oil for hair
Oil-based second pressing activelyinvolved in cosmetology, not only to eliminate facial wrinkles from the face, but also to strengthen the hair follicles, improve the overall appearance of hair. Olive oil for hair has the following beneficial properties, without harming the remaining even after cold-pressed:
- moisturizing and nourishing hair follicles;
- eliminate split ends;
- smoothing unruly curls;
- ensuring durability hairstyles;
- saturated hair color after using refined or crude base.
Face Olive oil
Oil base after the first extraction is particularlyvaluable for sensitive skin prone to dryness and flaking. Benefits and harms of olive oil are interested in every woman, but even in the case of oily skin a unique composition does not harm. A few drops will appear on the cheeks and a natural glow, but from facial wrinkles in a short time there will be no trace. Olive oil for the face can be used unfiltered, but to consult with your dermatologist.
Olive oil for constipation
Cold pressed provides a mild laxativeaction in the digestive organs. If you use olive oil for constipation in moderate portions, considerable damage is completely excluded for the digestive system. But the benefits for intestinal peristalsis colossal as the very first dose isprozhneniya normalized, and the discomfort disappears the most discomfort.
Olive oil for gastritis
Wood oil is widely used in dangerousdiseases of the stomach, prone to its transformation to chronic, frequent recurrence of acute attacks of pain. Olive oil with gastritis assumes no harm, but envelops mucous, reduces the aggressive influence of certain food products, normalize the acidity of gastric juice.
Olive oil with pancreatitis
To clean the liver and facilitate the work ofdoctors at home pancreas recommend the use of olive oil - benefits and harms vary from daily doses, the method of direct application. In general, the natural product is used for cleaning of the liver, removal of toxic products from the systemic circulation. Olive oil with pancreatitis reduces the number of attacks, prolong the period of remission.
Olive oil for hemorrhoids
To hemorrhoid is not inflamed,It must be taken into olive oil. Benefits of prevention is obvious damage to the minimum. If inflammation predominates in the active phase, the patient is shown a rectal suppository use with this plant component. Olive oil with hemorrhoids can be used inside and externally to enhance the desired therapeutic effect.
Olive oil with stones in the gall bladder
When pathogenic bile stagnation, but also in the case ofthe formation of stones and sand benefit from this natural product. It has anti-inflammatory action and digested, provides rapid movement and efficient removal of these tumors naturally. Olive oil with stones in the gall bladder is a primary or secondary drug involved in the preparation of medicinal recipes fees.
Important: Use cautionOtherwise harmful to health becomes a blockage of the ducts.
Olive oil - harm
The negative effects on the body, too,there is, for example, the time to remember that this is a high-calorie product that is allowed to use in a strictly limited doses. Harm olive oil is present in baby food, so parents tend to avoid the presence in the composition of the peanut product, palmitic element. Otherwise, the risk of allergic reactions, problems with children's digestion.
Olive oil - contraindications
This fragrant base for treatment and preventionnot allowed to all interested buyers. Absolute contraindications olive oil reduces the number of those wishing to take advantage of this practice healing product. Medical restrictions are as follows:
- tendency to allergic reactions when in contact with the perfumed product;
- the risk of obesity, diabetes mellitus;
- fatty liver;
- bowel disorder;
- blockage of the ducts with gallstones;
- potential complications of cholecystitis.