Inflammation of the superficial layers of the skin -common dermatologic disease of our time, which has not been fully studied nature. As a consequence, the problem requires a long-term use of drugs and individual approach. The main direction in the treatment of eczema - the use of local resources to relieve unpleasant symptoms.
How to treat eczema
Inflammation of the skin, which may be dry ormoist, treated with special ointment for eczema, which have antipruritic, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory components. Treatment of this disease should be prescribed by a doctor, as cause of disease may be:
- activity of micro-organisms;
- violation of the digestive tract work;
- weakened immunity;
- neuro-psychological problems.
Physicians divided eczema, depending on the cause, on:
The main treatment for any form of eczema - this ointmenteczema combined composition. In most cases, the most effective agents are hormones - corticosteroids, which have a pronounced therapeutic value in the treatment of skin diseases. Ointment for eczema chosen physician taking into account the factor that triggers the disease.
Having in its composition hormones(Corticosteroids), is widely popular ointments used in the treatment of skin disease. The substances that are released by the adrenal cortex, have a wide spectrum of action. The treating compositions hormones act on the removal of these symptoms:
- toxic effects;
- pain syndrome;
By the force of the impact of eczema cream can be mild, moderate, severe and highest impact:
- Cream of weak action (first class) -used for the treatment of skin lesions on the face, hands and neck. Can be used in children under two years prescribers to pregnant women and during lactation. These creams are prednisolone ointment, hydrocortisone cream Lokoid.
- Moderate action (second class) - for example,Afloderm. They are prescribed for more pronounced inflammation, which can not cope cream first class. Glucocorticoid Soderm ointment is highly effective, but more likely the occurrence of side effects typical of hormonal therapy.
- Cream of strong action (third class) - is used for relief of severe pain during exacerbation of chronic process. These drugs include Advantan, Sinalar.
- Highest action (fourth grade creamimpact) - is prescribed for acute dermatitis where treatment with other drugs has not produced the desired effect. These creams penetrate deeply into the skin, have a concentrated composition and the greatest number of side effects (eg, Liniment balsamic).
Nonhormonal ointment for eczema
Creams can not contain corticosteroidshormones. Designate the initial stages of such development of eczema. Nonhormonal cream - the best remedy for eczema in children and pregnant women, as have the lowest risk of side effects. Often these funds are administered in conjunction with anti-fungal drugs (Exoderil), if the dermatitis is caused by the development of fungi and with means that cropped pain and pruritus (panthenol). For non-hormonal creams include:
- Vishnevsky ointment;
- cream with silver nitrate.
Apply a cream with an antibacterial composition,When dermatitis is caused by micro-organisms. The structure of such means can include such substances such as terramycin, tetracycline, chloramphenicol, chloramphenicol and the like:
- Levomekol - contains chloramphenicol and Methyluracilum- A broad spectrum antibiotic and healing components. The drug has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and regenerating effect. Among the antibacterial creams Levomekol has a significant advantage - is the price at the same time - high efficiency in the fight against any cause dermatitis.
- Erythromycin ointment - a drug effective in the treatment of microbial etiology of eczema in the initial stages. Virtually no side effects.
- Terramitsinovaya and tetracycline ointment - is very similar in properties and composition of drugs effective in the treatment of microbial skin lesions.
- Oflokain - the drug includes an antibiotic and a local anesthetic, so has a dual action - healing, analgesic, relieves itching.
Ointment itchy skin
Pain and itching of skin lesionsremoved using combined preparations with antibiotics, which are composed of anesthetics (e.g., Oflokain). Assist and special preparations which are intended to remove the discomfort on the skin. Antipruritic ointments are:
- Antihistamines - used for dermatitis, which is a cause of allergy. For non-hormonal antihistamine drugs include Bepanten, Skin-kap, Epidel, Fenistil.
- Local anesthetics - Aurobin, Kalgel, Gepatrombin F, lidocaine, Nigepan. The structure of such funds include lidocaine, bupivacaine, panthenol, sometimes - extracts of chamomile, chlorhexidine.
- Corticosteroid - effective for the treatment of pruritus with weeping eczema, in dry - in combination with a moisturizer.
Ointment for skin inflammation
Most of the hormonal and antibacterialointments have a pronounced anti-inflammatory action. Among them - Latikort, pimafukort, gioksizon, Oksikort, ftorokort. Inflammatory action have non-hormonal agents (the list is the name of the drug and the active substance):
- Radevit - retinol, tocopherol;
- Gistan - dimethicone;
- Elidel - pimecrolimus;
- Protopic - Tacrolimus;
- Fenistil - dimethindene;
- Losterin - D-panthenol.
With the development of eczema fungal etiology in complex therapy applied antifungal drugs, which include azoles, allylamines. By azole ointments include:
All of these drugs work by oneprinciple - have a fungistatic effect on the different kinds of fungi. Often in the composition it contains zinc, which has an astringent effect, accelerating the healing, removes the unpleasant symptoms of itching and burning, removing skin irritation. fungal dermatitis Treatment should be started after the doctor's examination to choose the right preparation: different creams act on individual groups of fungi.
The price of the ointment for eczema
Order cheap medications can be via the Internet. Just buy them from the online store, choose the right tool in the directory. Hormonal treatments based on domestic producers of corticosteroids are from 70 rubles per tube of 20 grams, the price of imported ointment combined composition such as Sinalar - 150 p. The price of non-hormonal drugs, including Supplements vary according to the manufacturer - from 40 to 300 rubles per tube '50 antibacterial, anti-inflammatory creams are not very cost - price from 40 p. of the tube from the domestic producers.
How to choose a cure for eczema
Before you buy a medicine, it is necessaryconsult with your doctor. Self-medication in case of eczema can be both pointless and dangerous: chosen remedy can worsen the condition. The doctor will find out the cause, the nature of the disease, and only then prescribe the necessary treatment. The main selection criterion - strict adherence to the purpose and the study guide. Ointments have a different composition, so no need to purchase a less expensive or more known analogues.