This type of psoriasis is dangerous, especially withpsychological standpoint. Eruptions on the face are not infectious in nature, but the cause of other people a sense of danger. A sick person feels uncomfortable, avoid companies that no longer communicate. There are problems with the work and personal life - all this brings suffering, it leads to depression. While in other cases, the symptoms can be hidden under clothing, it is all in the mind. But it has its advantages. Psoriasis on the face faster cure due to air and sun. It is important to seek help from a dermatologist.
The causes of the disease
Doctors are given the matter a long time, butunequivocal answer is not found. Some blame the disease ecology, others find the cause of heredity - both true. Psoriasis may occur after administration of drugs. Causes of skin disorders may include:
- infectious diseases;
- problems with immunity;
- fungal infections;
- disorders of the endocrine system;
- metabolic disease;
- viral diseases.
The first signs of psoriasis on the face
It is a chronic disease of the skin occursrarely. It begins psoriasis, or psoriasis, with spots in small areas of the skin. Then there are the small dense point that increase in size - are formed papules. Red inflammation on his face grow rapidly, covered with silvery scales, begin to peel off, causing itching. At the first sign of the disease psoriasis is best to consult a dermatologist. The disease is serious and requires a professional approach.
Stages of the disease and its symptoms
Psoriasis is developing rapidly. Papules grow, start to capture a larger surface, form plaque on the face. Stay foci on the eyebrows, in the nasolabial part. Sometimes covering the eyelid, lip, oral mucosa and tongue. Along with the usual view, developing seborrheic psoriasis. It is localized in the sebaceous glands, most often behind the ears, on the forehead, around the scalp of the head, together with the allocation of papules form yellow crusts.
At different points in the development of psoriasis on the face of the external manifestation of the disease, there are differences. If carefully scrape the surface of the plaque on the face and remove the scales:
- At the initial stage of the disease surface white, stearic also called spot.
- In the next step, after scraping, it is a brilliant bright red skin - terminal film.
- With further development of the disease, after the removal of the film, there is a point bleeding - bloody dew.
There are three stages of the disease psoriasis:
- Progressive. It is characterized by the appearance of new foci of the disease. Plaques hit large areas of the skin, causing itching, flaking.
- Fixed. New papules are formed, the old become blue, start to dissolve. Flaking and itching are reduced.
- Regress. The plaques disappear, the skin lightens. Flaking and itching stopped.
Methods of diagnosis
Diagnosis of psoriasis on the face begins withexternal examination, and confirmation of the disease on its characteristic features. The patient find out - there are no close relatives with a history of this disease - it is often passed on a genetic level. In the case where there is doubt, it is psoriasis or a fungal infection candidiasis, make histological analysis of skin tissues of the face. If necessary, to clarify the diagnosis, doing blood tests.
How to treat psoriasis on the face
To cure skin disease, should consult a dermatologist. By following the recommendations, you can achieve good results. Depending on the stage of the disease psoriasis, you will be assigned:
- external treatment with ointments, creams, lotions;
- medications to relieve symptoms;
- medicines for the treatment of diseases caused by psoriasis;
Although completely cure psoriasis is not possible, you can speed up the healing process. Really achieve long-term remission. An important role in the treatment of skin diseases have played:
- rejection of bad habits: smoking and alcohol consumption;
- gentle skin care;
- the use of national resources;
- vitamin preparations;
- cleansing of the body.
Doctors dermatologists great attention atpsoriasis disease devote diet. There are a number of products that patients need to eliminate from your diet completely. First of all, alcohol, fatty foods. Prohibited products red, such as tomato, pepper. You need to limit salt intake. It is necessary to refuse:
- smoked food;
- milk fat;
Meals at disease psoriasis should bebalanced and contain the necessary elements for the body. That the skin was clean, you should use a large amount of fiber. The protein in the body deliver cheese, beans, egg white, sunflower seeds. Do not completely give up sweets - permissible use of a small amount of raisins and dried apricots. Salads recommend to fill with oil.
How to eat right during psoriasis? Nutritionists advise once a week to make fasting days, for example, vegetable or yogurt. It is useful to include in the diet of bran, seafood. On your desk should be a lot of fruits and vegetables. We welcome all kinds of greens. Recommended for diseases of psoriasis cook porridge, it is better to water. Useful milk products. In addition, the diet should be included in psoriasis:
- lean meat: veal, poultry;
- sea kale;
- buckwheat, barley;
- all types of cabbage.
Proper skin care
In the case of psoriasis disease, which appearedon the face, it is necessary to comply with the rules of hygiene and care for your skin properly. This applies to both men and women. You must follow certain rules:
- use the means for moisturizing facial skin;
- exclude cosmetics;
- not use scrubs;
- wash your face with the means to care for sensitive skin;
- Avoid the direct rays of the sun;
- to protect the face from the wind and dust;
- use sunscreen in the summer;
- men to change the machine to the shaver.
How to treat psoriasis on the face? First of all, do not do it yourself. Psoriasis - a serious disease and requires a professional and integrated approach. Only a doctor will prescribe the necessary drugs for external and internal use. Explain the dosage and dosage regimen. This will be done based on your symptoms, the stage and severity of the disease. Besides external preparations and tablets, we can not forget about vitamins.
If a rash on the face of psoriasis are at an early stage and have a mild form, the use of ointments and creams. They act in different ways:
- Ointment "Kartalin" softens the plaque, facilitates the removal of flakes;
- Cream "Psorilom» accelerates healing and eliminates itching;
- ointment "Naftalan" reduces inflammation, pain relievers;
- Elokim cream reduces the size of papules;
- hormonal drug "Triderm" stops the itching and inflammation;
- Cream "Akrustal" contains vitamin D, it stimulates the skin regeneration process.
Medical preparations for the reception inside have an impact on psoriasis symptoms of the disease, and the whole body is treated systemically. They solve the following tasks:
- "Folic acid" contributes to cleanse the skin, pigmentation leveling;
- "Laminin" regenerates cells, promotes the production of collagen;
- "Suprastin" reduces itching;
- "Novopassit" calms the nervous system;
- "Lecithin" reduces relapses;
- "Methotrexate" stops cell growth process;
- "Psorilom" relieves itching, inflammation stops;
- vitamin complexes are necessary for general support.
An important place in the treatment of psoriasis takesphysiotherapy. Assign it to the stationary phase, when the acute form of the disease is passed. Calibration is done under medical supervision, because some treatments are contraindicated or poorly tolerated. Physiotherapy in diseases of the skin on the face aimed at solving problems:
- electrosleep normalizes mental state of the patient;
- ultraviolet irradiation improves the superficial layer of the skin, promotes lasting remission;
- radiotherapy anti-inflammatory effect, reduces itching.
With care in the treatment of psoriasis usingPUVA therapy. It is used in the most severe cases and has contraindications, as it promotes the appearance of tumors. A popular use in the treatment of psoriasis physiotherapy:
- ultrasound, reducing pain, inflammation, itching;
- magnetic therapy, activates the metabolism, improves cell regeneration;
- laser therapy - the local impact on the focus of inflammation, is indispensable in the treatment of age.
Psoriasis Home Treatment folkIt means you must agree with the doctor, so that it becomes a supplement to the main recovery methods. Traditional drugs can reduce inflammation in the disease, boost immunity, heal the skin. Excellent results in the treatment of lesions on the face is the use of Dead Sea salt. It is added to the thermal water, and sprinkle the face structure. You can make compresses: moisten with warm saline cloth and apply it to the face.
Very effective help in the treatment of the diseasebirch tar and engine grease. They gently applied to the affected area, kept twenty minutes and wash off with soap and water. After this, you should apply a moisturizer. Good effect on inflammatory lesions in psoriasis essential oils. Their dot applied to the surface of papules and incubated 7 minutes, then removed the excess tissue. Excellent oils help with the disease:
- evening primrose.
It can be rubbed into the skin jelly, mixed in equalparts with burned sprigs of wild rose. It helps with psoriasis wiping the face with a solution - a glass of water and a big spoonful of baking soda. Increase immunity tea with raspberry, cranberry, rosehip. Excellent results when skin disease provides home applications of ointment. It was mixed and held for three days in a dark place, prepared according to the recipe:
- spoon juice of Kalanchoe;
- large spoon of eucalyptus oil;
- teaspoon of honey.
Prevention of disease
If you have been treated for psoriasis and youdisappeared the main manifestations of the disease - it does not mean that the disease is completely cured. There may come a remission, which will continue for many years. But at some point, for uncertain reasons, the disease may return. To avoid this, you should do the prevention of:
- avoid stressful situations;
- strictly adhere to the diet;
- to protect the skin from overheating and frost;
- take vitamins A and D;
- use the means for moisturizing the skin;
- monitor its cleanliness;
- prevent skin damage.
Very often psoriatic exposed forehead.
Often papules on the face with the disease include the eyebrows and eyelids.
A lot of trouble to the patient delivers extensive psoriatic nasolabial part, chin and lips.
Here is the progressive stage of psoriasis in the nose and under the eyes.
The manifestation of facial seborrheic psoriasis.