Nervous tension affects not only thethe internal state of the organism. It can manifest itself externally - in the form of eczema skin. It is a chronic disorder gives a person the pain and discomfort. The instructions below will help you understand how to treat eczema on the hands. This skin irritation can be treated by means of a formal and folk medicine.
Causes of eczema on the hands
It is a chronic skin disease in the form of the upper epidermal inflammation is not infectious. Eczema on the hands of the idiopathic form of poorly understood, but doctors were able to identify a number of precipitating factors:
- emotional stress, depression;
- endocrine disease;
- digestive system diseases;
- deficiency in the diet of vitamin B6, fatty acids;
- infestation with worms;
- renal dysfunction;
- dysbiosis the intestinal tract;
- low immunity.
How to treat eczema on their hands at home
In most cases, local treatment is carried out. In the treatment of microbial diseases such as added antibiotics and allergic - human contact limit with the allergen, nutrition and bed rest. In addition to these two forms is recovered and other infections:
- fungal and seborrheic;
Your doctor may prescribe medication for a specific form of the disease. Eczema on the hands of nerves treated with such drugs:
- Depressants - "Bromkamfora 'or 5 ml" Sodium bromide "in 10 ml three times a day for 2 weeks.
- Tranquilizers - "Nozepam", "hlozepida", "Fenozepam".
- Herbal preparations - "Novopassit", "Persia", "Tincture of Peony".
Hormonal medications prescribed for severemanifestations of inflammation. It may be "Dexamethasone" "Corticotropin" "prednisolone". Mandatory for treatment of an inflammatory process in the hands of a vitamin:
- oily solution of vitamin E, vitamin B injection;
- regular askorbinka;
- folic acid.
Any form of eczema are prescribed antihistamines:
- For severe manifestations of inflammation - "Diphenhydramine", "Promethazine", "Chloropyramine". They are introduced, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract.
- Other allergy medications - "Tsetrin," "Des", "Klarisens", "Suprastin".
If the relationship is revealed inflammation ofdisorders of the gastrointestinal tract, the appointed "Pancreatin", "Festal", "enzistal" "Panzinorm forte" and probiotics "Hilak Forte" "Bifiform" or "Lactobacterin". Microbial form involves treatment with antifungal drugs, such as "Nystatin" "Levorinum", "Pimafucin". Local therapy - this ointment for eczema on the hands. The most effective means of dermatologists feel fat "Advantan":
- 1 lubricate once a day the affected surface of the skin;
- Contraindications this ointment for eczema on the fingers almost no;
- treatment continues to get positive results, sometimes up to several months.
How to get rid of eczema on their hands forever? After treatment for the prevention of use numerous creams:
- "Elokim". Indications - fungal, viral or bacterial infection. It is necessary to cover the damaged areas every day once. Duration of treatment depends on the achievement of the effect.
- "Celestoderm". Outside cure eczema on the hands. It is necessary to cover with a thin layer to the affected area three times a day. The course of treatment to relieve symptoms.
- "Elidel". Anti-inflammatory cream for the treatment of diseases in the arms of an adult or a child, if he is older than 3 months. It is necessary to smear the cream on the affected areas up to 2 times a day. The procedure is repeated until the complete elimination of symptoms of the disease.
Here's how to treat eczema on the hands of folk remedies:
- Baths for hand eczema. This method is recommended for dry eczema. Dissolve in 1 liter of hot water 2 tbsp salt. When the liquid has cooled slightly, place your hands in the tub and do not remove to cool. Repeat this method at least every day.
- Emulsion. To treat weeping form, break 1 egg, add to 50 ml of vinegar. Dilute the same amount of water. Stir until smooth, spread on hands, wrap them with a soft cloth. In the morning, do not wash the resulting film. In the evening, try the procedure again.
- Kalanchoe. Juice of this plant is to lubricate the defeat every day.
Diet for eczema
In the treatment of eczema need to normalize their eating. Include in the diet of dairy and plant products, and give up what's on:
- spicy, salty food;
- strong broths;
- egg white;
- grilled meat;
- alcoholic beverages.
Features of treatment of hand eczema
Eczema is also classified by the nature of the disease. Here is the eczema on their hands:
- Dry. It is characterized by skin dryness and cracking hands. Often exacerbated in the winter when the humidity is lowered. Proceeds in the chronic form.
- Weeping. Most often it appears on the hands, and the transformation is a dry form. As seen in the photos, the characteristics - a reddening between the fingers and hands to themselves, swelling and itching. Bubbles are formed, which then burst, releasing fluid and become the cause of the recesses in the epidermis.
It is important to know which activities are carried out in the treatment of dry eczema:
- Lubrication corticosteroid ointments to eliminate flaking. Specifically, than to treat eczema on the hands in the initial stage, prompt doctors.
- Early treatment, as dry eczema very quickly flows into weeping.
- Regular softening skin cream after treatment.
- Excluding the stress factor, that there was no recurrence.
- Minimization of water treatment.
- Exception allergens.
Eczema moist type develops from the dry form and is associated with immune deficiency. Features of its treatment:
- The lack of decoration on the damaged areas.
- Exception of cosmetic products such as perfumes and deodorants.
- Changing the conventional powder and soap for children, where there is no fragrances and dyes.
- Dieting, with the exception of citrus fruits and berries bright red.
- Reduced contact with water.
- The use of antibacterial and antifungal agents, because weeping eczema often occurs due to the fungus Candida.