We have been associated with the fungus is not the most pleasantFeel. The human body, under certain conditions prone to infection by this organism, which gives great discomfort. Activate the yeast fungus people mistakenly believe not serious disease, so often ignored and is brought to the chronic form. This is a major omission, because the infection is no less dangerous disease, which necessarily need to be cured. Do you know how to get rid of mold? The instructions below will help understand the causes of contamination and methods of treatment.
The causes of the disease
The body of each person hides a fungusgenus Candida. In normal operation of all systems it does not manifest itself, but if you come to some precipitating factors as infection gets a boost to development. The main causes of fungal infections are:
- Failures in the plan as a result of hormonal pregnancy, certain periods of the menstrual cycle, oral contraceptive method.
- Reduced immunity from illness.
- Being overweight increases the risk of fungus.
- Diabetes if the blood glucose is not under strict control.
- Wrong diet, abuse and sweet pastry.
- Synthetic or too tight underwear.
- Antibiotics, which together eliminate infectious bacteria and useful.
- Water treatments using means which are found in the composition of chemical dyes or flavors.
- Infection with the fungus by contact with a sick person, for example, if you kiss him or shake his hand.
- Long stay under stress, overwork.
- Lack of hygiene.
The main signs and symptoms
What is Candida? This tiny body size, which is attributed to the genus of fungi, and are distinguished up to 120 species, 20 of which lead to skin infection and internal organs. Settling in the human body, Candida allocates special enzymes that poison cells and destroy them. At this time and begin to appear symptoms of infection. The fungus settles on the skin primarily in the folds, as shown by the following features:
- Severe itching or irritation of all places of fungal infection.
- On the face appear different-sized bubbles, which can then be opened and left moist spots. On the lips are marked cracks and crusts.
- In the hands of marked redness and coarsening of the epidermis, which is confused with the workers calluses.
- Violation of the epidermis structure - erosion.
If the fungus infection is marked on the nails, then you can recognize it by the following symptoms:
- The color of the nail plate is changed to brown, yellow or gray, and in severe cases even black.
- The texture of the nail marked convexity, grooves or holes.
- The separation of the nail plate and bed, as seen in the photo.
- Inflammation of the nail shaft, accompanied by redness, swelling, and the overhang of the nail.
During the multiplication of yeast in the gut disease called candidiasis. It is manifested by such symptoms of infection:
- Allergy skin.
- Abdominal pain.
- Constipation or diarrhea.
- Sudden fatigue without good reason.
- Feeling of incomplete defecation with frequent desires in a toilet.
With a mirror is easy to detect fungus infection of the oral cavity. Man thus feels the following symptoms:
- White patches on the inside of the cheeks and on the edges of the tongue.
- Swelling of mucous.
- Numerous ulcers.
- Bad breath.
- Burning and itching in the mouth.
While infecting fungus genitals person suffers the following symptoms:
- Itching and burning in the groin, worse in the evening.
- Vaginal discharge is cheesy consistency.
- Unpleasant smell in the vagina.
- Soreness and swelling of the genitals.
- Pain during urination.
- Redness, small pimples, sores on the penis in men.
Methods of diagnosis
For an accurate diagnosis and proper treatment of infection doctors prescribe several tests for the fungus. This can be explored with:
- venous blood;
- pus in the eyes;
- nail plate;
- smear from the urethra, vagina, mouth, respiratory tract, ear or cervical canal.
Detection of yeast in the stool indicatescontamination of their intestines, and the identification in the urine often is a result of taking antibiotics. Most cases of infection diagnosis is carried out on a smear from the field the alleged contamination. Before you recognize thrush, at the time of this analysis it is recommended to stop taking antifungal drugs or antibiotics. This will more accurately identify the yeasts in a smear infection and candidiasis.
How and what to treat yeast fungus
How to get rid of chronic yeast infection - a questioncomplicated. When the first symptoms of infection is better to consult a doctor for the appointment of an effective therapy against the fungus. Treatment is a range of activities. The first thing to treat candidiasis - this medication during infection by a fungus:
- Tablets for oral use: "Nystatin" "Terbinafine", "Irunine" "Fluconazole".
- external use means: creams "Mikozon", "Canison", "Mifungar" ointment "Mikozoral", "mikoseptin", "Imafutsin", "Totsiklat" sprays "Lamisil" "Lamitel" nail polish "Batrafen", "Lotseril" "Demikten".
- Drops against the fungus, "Mikospor", "Candide", "Exoderil".
- Rectal suppositories "Hexicon", "Pimafucin", "Polizhinaks", "Terzhinan".
Dieting also helps with infectionfungus. The main factor provoking infection is sugar, so it should be excluded from the diet, giving up sugary fruit syrups, honey, confectionery products. Upon infection, the fungus is recommended to fill the diet of vegetables, greens, lean meat, dairy products. In addition, the diet may be supplemented with a probiotic medication, such as "lactofen" "Lineks" "Probifor" "Bifidokaps".
Features of treatment
Symptoms of yeast fungus are found inany age like a man and a woman, but because of differences in children and adult organisms and sexual features of the treatment carried out by certain methods. Among them are the medications against the fungus processing means external application and compliance with the rules of hygiene and nutrition. The instructions below will help to understand how to treat candidiasis in men, women or children.
Engage in self-dangerous because symptomsfungus infection are often similar to the symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases, which increases the risk of treatment is not from the disease. In addition, there can be serious complications such as prostatitis, orchitis, narrowing of the foreskin and even gangrene. Feature treatment of candida infection is that for small lesions can confine to the outer impact fungus using ointments and creams.
Diagnosis of Candida infection is carried out notonly addressed the patient, because the disease can spread, and sexual partner. Upon confirmation of fungal disease treatment is divided into two stages:
- In mild fungus infection - a topical treatment cream "Pimafucin" natamycin or nystatin ointment.
- In a more serious infection of prescribers of candidiasis in the form of tablets, for example, "Diflucan" or "Fluconazole".
The defeat by a fungus - a frequent phenomenon in gynecology,so women need to carefully monitor the symptoms in time to prevent the development of disease. Features of treatment is to eliminate the infection triggering factors that are characteristic of the female body. First - this is an exception or a change of funds for personal hygiene and birth control pills if they are the cause of the infection by the fungus. The next thing to change - it's underwear. It should not be close and synthetic, because it does not allow the skin to breathe, which creates a breeding ground for fungus.
Here are some tips for women on infection by a fungus:
- Wash the vulva every day, while respecting the direction of the anus, and not vice versa.
- Upon infection during pregnancy does not carry out irrigation without consulting with a doctor and be sure to treat the disease, because it can be transmitted to the baby during delivery.
- Monitor weight.
- Prefer rectal suppositories against fungal infection, for example, such as "Nystatin" "Livarol", "Batadin", "Pelican Anticanum". The latter are drug homeopathy.
- Establish psycho-emotional state, because the female body is more susceptible to stress conditions that promote infection by the fungus.
The fungus affects the child's bodypreferably the skin, which manifests itself as a color stripping, and mucous membranes, which indicates candidiasis viscera. A common situation is the infection of the child during birth or breastfeeding. In most cases, skin manifestations fungus treated a 2% iodine in conjunction with the ointments. With extensive infection candidiasis already appointed a pill or topical treatment with boric acid solution. Here are the other features of fungus treatment in children:
- Upon infection of the oral cavity mucous membrane it is treated with a solution of soda, and then the green paint.
- intestinal dysbiosis treated gradual reduction of the amount of the fungus, because complete destruction leads to their replacement by opportunistic infections such as mold fungus.
- In addition to the treatment to carry out preventive measures in autumn and spring, to strengthen the immune system and prevent new infections.
How to get rid of yeast infection folk remedies
Traditional medicine offers several ways to treat candidiasis in the home environment:
- Garlic. Pour the crushed 2-3 cloves of half a glass of water. An hour later, drink. Repeat three times daily. Or make an external agent, chop a small head of garlic and the bay it 20 ml of refined oil. Lubricate the mixture in the morning and in the evening the affected areas.
- Soda. Per liter of warm water take 1 ch. L. soda. For the treatment of fungal solution is washed by the affected surfaces before applying ointments.
- Chamomile and calendula. Take 1 tbsp. l. a mixture of chopped herbs, pour a glass of boiling water. Ostuzhennoy rinse solution space manifestations of infection symptoms, conduct douching or trays do.