Acne, or so-called Zheleznitsa acne -It is an infectious skin lesions, which causes microscopic mite Demodex. Outwardly, it appears in the form of itching, acne, acne. Treatment of demodicosis Facial includes diet, certain rules of hygiene, the use of specific drugs, medical and cosmetic procedures, and folk methods.
The causes of the disease
Face mite is able to dwell long in the skincover in the passive form, without causing harm. However, when certain conditions the parasite is activated, it begins to multiply and cause infections of the skin or the eyelids, for which a separate complex treatment. There are the following factors that trigger the development of demodectic mange on his face:
- long-term treatment with hormonal preparations;
- endocrine disorders;
- poor diet;
- increased activity of the sebaceous glands;
- decreased immunity;
- chronic illness;
- Depression, stress;
- abuse solarium;
- smoking, regular alcohol consumption.
Infectious disease is transmitted by directcontact with a carrier of the parasite through hygiene items, bedding, towels. Driving demodectic mange treatment depends on its shape - it can be a dermatological or ophthalmic. The first manifests itself as redness, vasodilatation (rosacea), small scars, rosacea, pustular rash. Acne age causes swelling and inflammation of the eyes, itching, loss of eyelashes and eyebrows.
The scheme of treatment of demodectic mange face
subcutaneous mite treatment in humans is directed toEradication of the infection, the normalization of the functions of the protective barrier of the skin, the elimination of metabolic, hormonal disorders. Recognize a parasitic microorganism by a single external symptoms can not. Before the appointment of a specific treatment of demodectic mange doctor must exercise laboratory diagnosis by examining scrapings from the affected areas of the face.
Personal hygiene measures
demodectic mange treatment on the face requires carefuladherence to certain hygiene standards. During the struggle with the disease are prohibited hot tubs, any warm-up treatments, sauna, solarium, swimming pool. It is necessary to frequently change the bed linen and towels, as well before using them to iron, preferably iron with steaming function. Wash pillows and bedding is recommended antiparasitic with special additives (eg, by means of "Allergoff", "Akari"). It is also very important to adhere to the following principles of care:
- Abandon scrubs, fatty creams, decorative cosmetics.
- Use is not irritating to the skin when washing detergents. It is recommended to select in conjunction with a dermatologist.
- Conduct a thorough washing in the morning, evening and before each application of local funds for the treatment of demodectic mange.
- Wipe the face with a towel is not the usual, and quality disposable wipes. Do not apply remedies to wet skin.
- apply a good sunscreen before going outdoors.
In the treatment of demodectic mange on his face importantadhere to the dietary nutrition system. It will reduce the burden on the intestine, to adjust its work to cleanse toxins from the body and toxic pollution. During therapy should be completely from alcohol, packaged food with the chemical components of food with lots of salt, sugar and animal fat.
Prohibited products with demodicosis
Featured products with demodicosis
Harmful and junk food:
- salty, fatty foods;
- fried food in the oil;
- meats, marinades, canned food;
- semi-finished products;
- fast food;
- products with preservatives or flavoring agents.
Foods with lots of fiber:
- buckwheat and oatmeal;
- Brown rice;
- grain bread;
Products with high allergic activity (completely exclude or limit to a minimum):
- eggs, milk.
- natural yoghurt;
- low-fat cottage cheese.
Hard cheeses, rennet cheeses, fatty meats and fish.
Lean meats, poultry and fish - limited portions.
Sweet drinks, coffee, packaged juices, fruit drinks and fruit drinks.
Green tea, non-carbonated water with no additives, fresh juices.
Baking, pastry, sweets
- White bread;
- bakery products;
- chocolate, cocoa;
- sugar, sugar products.
Nuts, dried fruits:
- dried apricots.
Conducting cosmetic procedures
Subcutaneous tick on the face treated witha number of effective cosmetic procedures. They help eliminate the symptoms of the disease, but it is considered to be only auxiliary therapies, and always selected individually. Modern procedures prescribed for the treatment of demodectic mange persons presented the following list:
- Microdermabrasion - mechanical peeling;
- Laser photocoagulation - demodex treatment of affected areas of pulsed light, laser is used;
- ozone therapy - treatment of demodectic mange oxygen-ozone mixture;
- cryomassage - effect on the skin by cold (liquid nitrogen).
The use of local drugs to kill demodex mite,
be sure to use an ointment, eye drops and creams for topical treatment for demodectic mange treatment on the face or eyelids.
- Ointment with benzyl benzoate. To get rid of demodectic rub three times throughout the day. You can increase the lubricating frequency up to 5 times. Treatment of demodicosis benzyl benzoate is contraindicated in pustular infection.
- Permetrinovaya ointment. Apply at night. Duration of treatment - 14 days.
- Cream "Demazol". Rub into eyelids, 2 times a day. The duration of treatment of demodectic mange age this cream - 1.5 months.
- "Baziron" Gel. Lubricate the skin 1-2 times a day for 3 months.
- Erythromycin ointment. 1-2 times a day to 14 days.
- "Tafazol" Eye drops. Optimal week course 1 drop 1-3 times per day.
In the treatment of demodectic mange on his face used several categories of systemic drugs.
Antibiotics and means with antiparasitic activity:
- "Metronidazole" tablets. 500 mg twice daily. The period of the treatment of demodectic mange these potent drugs established specialist.
- "Doxycycline" capsules. 200 mg 2 times a day for a period prescribed by the doctor.
- "Tavegil" tablets. At 1 mg 2 times a day to the relief of allergy symptoms.
Immunomodulatory agents, sorbents:
- "Detox" immunomodulator. 1 capsule 2 times a day. The optimal deadline for the treatment of demodectic mange - 3 months.
- "Rekitsen" sorbent. At 1 tablespoon 3 times a day, diluted in a glass of kefir. Treatment involves intake of the powder during the month.
Effective folk remedies for treatment at home
Comprehensive treatment of demodectic mange permituse of folk methods, but should not be limited to only. The parasite can not be won without specific drugs so popular recipes may be only used in conjunction with prescription medications, but not instead of them. In three of the best remedies against demodectic mange with proven efficacy include:
- Birch tar. It must be mixed in half with sulfuric ointment daily and rubbed into the damaged areas of the face demodex. Duration of treatment - 2-4 weeks. If necessary, repeat the course.
- Tar soap. The means should be for a month thoroughly wash the face after waking up and before going to bed, rubbing the lather well into the skin.
- Tincture of calendula. After the usual cleaning procedures to wipe the face with a solution ready pharmacy. Treatment with this agent should be continued for at least 40 days.
Preventive measures of subcutaneous mite
To get rid of demodectic mange and forget about itever, patients who achieved sustained remission, it is recommended to adhere to proper nutrition, to monitor hygiene, eliminate bad habits. In spring and autumn you must eat more plant foods, take multivitamin preparations, undergo preventive courses of laser treatment.
Any changes to the skin that resemblestarting manifestations of demodectic mange, you should immediately contact a specialist and pass appropriate tests. The symptoms can be a long time not passing pimples, acne, rashes, redness, inflammation, "star". Upon confirmation of re-infection the doctor will prescribe gentle, more simple and short program demodectic mange treatment than in advanced cases.
Reviews of treatment outcomes
Maria, 29 years old:To treat demodicosis, had 2 months to give up cosmetics, and in general to the treatment took 4 months. Boil bedding and towels, iron with steam. To wash tar soap, face smeared mash 100 g means "Dimexidum", 10 tablets "Trichopolum" and "chloramphenicol" dissolved in a bottle of water (100 ml of distilled, from the pharmacy).
Laura, 34 years old:I suffered from demodex about 2 years too late to begin treatment. Prescribed a course of antibiotics, ozone therapy. The very face alternately wiped boric alcohol, a decoction of herbs. She took echinacea tincture. On the cheeks after treatment were small scars and uneven, and on the nose rosacea. On the recommendation of a beautician I am going to clean up all the laser.
Anna, 24 years old:demodectic mange treatment took me six months. Maza "Rozametom" into taking metronidazole. No make-up is not used, while the person did not look normal. After treatment, the sauna and the public swimming pools I do not go, watching the manic purity. Was treated with hot water all the sponges and brushes, wipes and disposable towels.